Jodha Bai did exist... Proof

Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not a very active member in this forum, but I do watch the show, and hence I thought of posting this here. Please ignore if already posted.

Ekta Kapoor should contact this man again to come tell the truth.. Jodha Bai was given the name
Mariam uz-Zamani after her Nikah to Akbar, and this fact is proven by the one true Mughal descendant alive. This controversy came up during the movie Jodha Akbar's release as well. Take a look!

http://in.reuters.com/video/2008/02/25/tucy-jodhaa-akbar-were-married?videoId=76817&videoChannel=101

Hope this solves Ekta's dilemma too!

Edited by Strawberry_pie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_only thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every one knows this ... Problem is what was her actual name before marriage..
Actually they r showing Rajput very literate n Mughal ...argh...but this is actually opposite... Mughals scripts r very clear ... There was only Nikah ceremony no other type of marriage her name change to Mariam zamanI begum but what was the name before...

Jo bhi tha hame kia ... Want to see Rajat n his show big hitπŸ˜›
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Plus the main issue people have is with the epic love story which never really existed, in fact his first wife wielded the most power and influence over him...but let us enjoy the show. 
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Jodha did exist but she never converted to islam. Its due to her influence Akbar coined 'din e elahi' religion which was an amalgamation of all major religion of his subjects.
Another reason to believe this is that the rajput sect from which Jodha belonged is still scorned till date for giving their daughter to Mughals.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for the link
neha_only thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Yes Jodha did exist but she never converted to islam. Its due to her influence Akbar coined 'din e elahi' religion which was an amalgamation of all major religion of his subjects.

Another reason to believe this is that the rajput sect from which Jodha belonged is still scorned till date for giving their daughter to Mughals.

She was not the last daughter they gave to Mughals.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ksl212

She was not the last daughter they gave to Mughals.

yeah really? how many more?

And i am talking about rajputs giving their daughter WILLINGLY not taken up forcibly via wars.

If you re talking of the same rajput sect(which jodha belonged) giving their daughters via marriage to Mughals, then i agree. Thats why this particular rajput sect is scorned n shamed in rajput community.
Edited by monu_tan - 10 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monu_tan

yeah really? how many more?

And i am talking about rajputs giving their daughter WILLINGLY not taken up forcibly via wars.

If you re talking of the same rajput sect(which jodha belonged) giving their daughters via marriage to Mughals, then i agree. Thats why this particular rajput sect is scorned n shamed in rajput community.

They protested against the movie as well.. and in the movie Jodha wasn't married forcibly. Plus in the show.. he won't be actually taking her forcibly. If you actually think about it, the very reason for the alliance is same, politics.
weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could anybody pls tell me to which present clan she belonged?

I searched it seems it Jaipur. But then its very respected clan.

Please tell.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can't watch it now but wow this looks like a credible source obviously with the Mughal descendant saying it ! πŸ˜ƒ

I really don't know what is hurting the Rajput community ! Well if its the show showing jodha with out a parda talking with men Etc then that is not a big problem that can't be fixed !
But saying no jodha existed is not true ! None of these so called protestors have lived in that era to know what her real name was! So why so much fuss instead be happy that acc to your so called info if there was no jodha then at least the show is using a fictional name and not someone like heer kunwar or harkha bai ! 😳 they even have problem with a fictional character ? Sigh !

And some of them are saying Akbar never married a Rajput that is utter BS ! πŸ€ͺ do they mean to say the Hindu palace among the various begum's palaces with sculpture of Hindu gods and all at fatehpur sikri was just made of no where ??? Or even the chisti dargah made by Jalal on birth of Salim from his Hindu converted Muslim wife is a sham ? πŸ€”

Jodha is such a powerful example to women as shown in movie how a woman puts her self respect behind her country and people to save them from an ugly war ! But alas such a progressive thought is turned down by Rajputs demanding she should have done Jauhar ! Sigh ! Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago