So Meethi loves murderer Akash !

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm very disappointed with the way the storyline of Uttaran is shaping up these days. So putting this here. Can't tolerate that Akash drama anymore. For god sake he's a murderer. If the writers have forgot, Akash murdered Shraddha (Mukta's friend). A murderer can never be forgiven. Akash says he has made mistakes. He hasn't made mistakes, he has made serious crimes. Mistakes can get pardon but not crimes. I don't understand how on earth Meethi still feels for him ! I think the character of Meethi was strong, lively & on track earlier when she was criticised. She has become very confused & weak character nowadays. I thought she would be paired opposite real Vishnu. But Mukta is paired opposite real Vishnu. I was for Meethi-Real Vishnu & Mukta-Yuvraaj. Why Meethi is in the Thakur house ? She should have been in the Bundhela house & taking part in business with dad Veer. It would have been the best as she cries & remains upset watching the melodrama of Akash through the window in Thakur house. It's disheartening to see Veer has nothing in the storyline after Icchhaa's death. I watch Uttaran for Tina Dutta but skip the irritating boaring murderer Akash part.Edited by SamLovesIshita - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi_ thumbnail
akash is a murderer who is promoted by rupali guha so we cant do anything 😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SamLovesIshita

I'm very disappointed with the way the storyline of Uttaran is shaping up these days. So putting this here. Can't tolerate that Akash drama anymore. For god sake he's a murderer. If the writers have forgot, Akash murdered Shraddha (Mukta's friend). A murderer can never be forgiven. Akash says he has made mistakes. He hasn't made mistakes, he has made serious crimes. Mistakes can get pardon but not crimes. I don't understand how on earth Meethi still feels for him ! I think the character of Meethi was strong, lively & on track earlier when she was criticised. She has become very confused & weak character nowadays. I thought she would be paired opposite real Vishnu. But Mukta is paired opposite real Vishnu. I was for Meethi-Real Vishnu & Mukta-Yuvraaj. Why Meethi is in the Thakur house ? She should have been in the Bundhela house & taking part in business with dad Veer. It would have been the best as she cries & remains upset watching the melodrama of Akash through the window in Thakur house. It's disheartening to see Veer has nothing in the storyline after Icchhaa's death. I watch Uttaran for Tina Dutta but skip the irritating boaring murderer Akash part.

thank god sum1 wrote the truth!!👏
i also can't tolerate akash drama & he shudn't 4given until he gets punsihed 4 his crimes bcoz he'd done crime like murder.
and tho i think meethi can't 4get him so easily & early but still she shud try  2 move on.why can't she tell RPR firmly that she doesn't want 2give akash a 2nd chance ?? why keeps on repeating i'd promised ani etc.
@bold i alos want this.as both meethi-real vishnu & mukta-yuvi hav gud chemistry even widout dialogues & eye locks.
and watching mukta wid vishnu & meeth wid akash i m like 🤢
and i m saying it even tho i m fan of ajay & 4 the 2nd time i m not liking his pairing in the show nor the chemsitry.🥱🥱 both r luking like bro-sis.🥱

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
v know akash is murderer but meethi does not know aakash is murderer .if she come to know then she will tell aakash to surrender to police
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This post is not meant to defend Akash! I can't digest Meekash crap! RG made Utaran messy which is not new to us!!

1. Mukta who was so convinced that Akash murdered Shraddha is suffering from instant amnesia.
2. RPR is suffering from memory loss on this issue.
3. RPR is too oftenly saying that he knows how to read people...so RG tries to tell us that RPR can read Akash!
4. In the episode of 3rd June Akash clearly told his mother Ekadish: "Main katil bante bante rahe gaya". Here he is saying that he hasn't commited murder!

What does this mean guys?? RG doesn't want to turn Akash into a murderer! Period! A possibility is that these murders will come up later and then Meethi will fight for her husband's innocense. Someone else will be the sacrificial lamb for these murders. Or Judging RG intelligence she might magically forget these lost lifes.

Just my POV 😊
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
aashi ray where i am defending aakash and in one thread everyone has can different opinion .it is not necessary that in one thread members has same pov and next time dont tell me what post meant to be if u want cricizing aakash u r welcome  .i cannot post according to some one like and i will post that comment which i feel and i do not think anyone should object it until i break any rule
aisha2080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

aashi ray where i am defending aakash and in one thread everyone has can different opinion .it is not necessary that in one thread members has same pov and next time dont tell me what post meant to be if u want cricizing aakash u r welcome  .i cannot post according to some one like and i will post that comment which i feel and i do not think anyone should object it until i break any rule

I quoted you because I thought that my points added to your point that Meethi doesn't know that Akash murdered these people. I agreed on that. Just along with the quote I added my POV. I will delete the quote!
surabhi01 thumbnail
i have not issue that u quoted me my issue i am defending aakash ?? even his sudden improvement is unacceptable to me if he change because of meethi love then why  he has not improve before marriage because of meethi love . meethi love him before marriage
aisha2080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

i have not issue that u quoted me my issue i am defending aakash ?? even his sudden improvement is unacceptable to me if he change because of meethi love then why  he has not improve before marriage because of meethi love . meethi love him before marriage

HUH 😕 I never said that you are defending Akash. I said: "This post is not meant to defend Akash" >> I tried to say that in my post I am not trying to defend Akash (of being innocent)

Before quoting you I liked your comment. I thought it was a valid point you made. That is all.

The story of Utaran is mind numbing. There is no logic and like I said "I can't digest Meekash crap"  which was my way to say that I also do not like Meekash storyline 😊

So I think we are on the same page.

Anywayz Utaran is not worth to get our BP up on a forum, Peace 😊😉