India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

17th July 2013 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Veeru is about to check simar if she is alive or not.   and jhumki stops him..saying if you touch her dead body then ur finger prints will come on her body and u will be stuck.   and veeru says WOW  jhumki..did u see billo (khushi)  she is not as dumb as we think she is.   Jhumki says simar's dead body is in front of u..now leave my brother bantu.   and khushi lets bantu go.   and veeru sees simar breathing..and he picks up a rock and hits her and simar yells out..OUCH!!  and veeru catches bantu and says i need to do this by myself.   and veeru is getting mad at jhumki...and he says i m going to kill u all.   and jhumki says aarree..khushi what are u doing?   and veeru looks back at khushi and jhumki runs to veeru and snatches the gun from him.    

she says u thought i would be scared looking at the gun.. but i m laxampur jhumki...and veeru laughs and says come on...shoot me.   SHOOT.    and khushi closes her eyes.   and jhumki shoots but nothing happens.   and simar and jhumki shocked.   the gun is fake.   then veeru takes out the real gun.   and jhumki and simar shocked.    veeru says u turned out to be smarter then what i thought but first bantu will die and when he turns to look for him she sees khushi taking bantu away.   and veeru runs behind khushi and bantu and simar and jhumki runs behind veeru...they all catch up and simar falls from stairs.    but she tells jhumki to go after veeru to save bantu.   khushi is running away from veeru to save bantu..but veeru catches up to her.    and khushi told veeru...let bantu go...and veeru slaps khushi and points a gun at bantu.   but khushi stops him again and veeru pushes her and she is hurt but she gets up  goes after them.    both jhumki and khushi are looking for bantu.   khushi tells jhumki i called police and police will be coming.   and khushi says i had no plan to kill bantu or simar.. i just wanted money...but go look for ur brother...and jhumki runs to look for him.    

Jhumki keeps on looking for bantu.   simar is trying to get up but cant...she tries to call prem but no network.   just then bantu comes and says jhumki didi.   and jhumki turns around and opens her arms and bantu is running towards her and veeru is behind bantu pointing a gun at him abd jhumki is shocked.    and jhumki says no dont shoot...and veeru says i will shoot and he will die.   and jhumki runs to bantu and says no.   and veeru shoots.   but she saves bantu and herself in time.   they fall..and jhumki says u r not hurt right and bantu says no.   and veeru points a gun at him again and just then a shot is heard and veeru has been shot in the back.   and he turns to find that police shot him.   and jhumki remembers khushi telling her that she called the cops and they should be coming.   the cops tells veeru stop there and dont move.

simar is walking in the haveli limping.   and the bad man comes back and heading to roli's room.   simar does see him.    simar follows him and says i need to know why this man is here...i will look thru the window and c why he is here.   and simar sees a girl inside in a room in a bad state.   and simar wonders who she could be.   and simar says it looks like she is a prisoner here but why?  

precap -- simar goes up to the girl and says look we dont have too much time and that bad man can come anytime...and roli says i know SIMAR DIDI..and she says what did u say...and roli says simar DIDI..and simar says ROLI and is shocked and roli is smiling.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirkrasseshachDesi_princess20Rvicsnani1222whatthelifetimepassdelsisara1990-Sakthi-hangok

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
thanks for wu,
uff cant wait to see the next epi...
srdevi Senior Member
srdevi
srdevi

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yTks for the fast update.
Ritujohn Senior Member
Ritujohn
Ritujohn

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
thank u so much for wu
irinthom.3 Senior Member
irinthom.3
irinthom.3

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanku so much for the sf updat
-Sakthi- IF-Dazzler
-Sakthi-
-Sakthi-

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thx 4 the WUWink
nadiak14ever Senior Member

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
thanks kasrana 

Go to top