Want a Swayam solo performance

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

It's been a really long time since we got a Swayam solo. Considering how there is no Sharon now, it is the perfect time to give us a solo of his where he is dreaming about his ladylove.

SwaRon have officially become a couple but we haven't real got any such expression of immense happiness from Swayam's side. After years of worshipping, he's finally got the love of his life. Doesn't it call for a celebration? I personally would enjoy watching Swayam dance in the rain, thinking about his Sharon and rewinding all the special moments they share, pre and post confession.  It would be the perfect way of bringing out Swayam's Majnu boy characteristic out. Maybe this dance could have him thinking about all those things he'd like to do with Sharon when she's fine, to make her feel special. After all he's made the promise of being the world's best boyfriend hasn't he?

Another reason for wanting the solo is Shantanu's dancing skills which really haven't been in the limelight since quite some time now. Instead of making him hide in the shadows during this month without Sharon, he could be shown dancing too. If not a romantic solo, they could always show him practicing a routine in the rehearsal hall, alone though. Watching Shantanu is always a treat to watch.

Hope the CVs take this request into consideration. D3 is quite boring for SwaRon fans now without Sharon. A Swayam solo would be the perfect thing needed to pep us up. πŸ˜Š

P.S – I would love seeing Swayam dancing on a song like Raanjhnaa , one of my personal favourites. I'm already imagining the scene, lol. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesommeee post yaar
yes cvs
we want swayam soloo plsss
ek solo tho bantha hai
he deserves it
ek solo missing sharon
pls cvs please
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post neeti...
well yes we want swayam's solo act...will defo pep all of us...
plss cvs do consider our req...plss...

Pink-lemonade thumbnail
I agree. Want to see Swayam performing again. Romantic dance will be very very awsum to seeπŸ˜ƒ
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In every other post, im asking for Swayam solo πŸ˜†

This is the perfect time for Swayam's solo!!! I want him to imagine about his lady love and dance for her!!! Imagining the time they spent together... he can have a pic of her in front... πŸ˜³ 

Shantannu's dance is a treat to watch!! Its sad that CV's havnt given him a solo dance for nearly an year!!!!   Tannu is an amazing dancer and i really wana watch his solo!!!!! 

Swayam's solo is a must at this point of time, where SwaRon fans have nothing to get hooked to D3 in sharon's absence as even swayam's character is not given lime light!!!
maneeshaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed! Would love a swayam solo at this point of time wen sharon is not there.. him missing her.. and uski yaad me dancing.. woww so majnuish :P πŸ˜†
And yeah recently.. only sm1 else's dancing skills r shown in the limelight.. swayam is jus lost.. and its been real long we got his solo.. would love to see 1.. please Cv's atlst give us a swayam solo :(
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

awesommeee post yaar

yes cvs
we want swayam soloo plsss
ek solo tho bantha hai
he deserves it
ek solo missing sharon
pls cvs please

Yup missing Sharon. And a solo of Swayam's would atleast help fill up the void
Summer_Rain thumbnail
AWESOME POST.πŸ‘.. seriously it would be AWESOME at this point of getting SWAYAM'S SOLO.,. he misisng sharon remebering all their moments they spent together...SHANTANU is an brilliant DANCER no doubt in that and its been so long we got one SWAYAM SOLO.. 
please cv;s one solo 

PS. thanks alot for making the post NEETI.. 
Edited by ..Suhana.. - 10 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrushaan

great post neeti...
well yes we want swayam's solo act...will defo pep all of us...
plss cvs do consider our req...plss...

It would make us all so happy if they listen to this request😊
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pink-lemonade

I agree. Want to see Swayam performing again. Romantic dance will be very very awsum to seeπŸ˜ƒ

Yup a romantic solo would be too awesome. Shantanu would rock it for sure