Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

So basically their problem is that Rajput girl is gonna love a Muslim Mughal?

I was born and brought up in Mumbai and I am Muslim and an Indian..But I am actually quite disgusted to find that such racism and narrow mindedness still exists in certain places of our country...To hell with these jobless morons protesting against the show!🤬

And yeah everyone please create twitter accounts and keep tweeting Ekta about how much we like the show and how unfair it will be on the cast and the fans of the show if it actually comes to an end..We all know much effort the actors have to put...So many people are going to lose their jobs just for some morons protesters.

The show and the lead pair had soo much potential to do well...But such losers are spoiling everything..The show is not degrading the Rajput people..They themselves are doing that 🥱

Word ! These people should get a life . I'm sure they are nothing but  a bunch of jobless troublemakers fueling n misleading others in this meaningless mission . 
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

hey i hope it wont be too much trouble for you to pm and let me know..at times you just lose the thread.thanks.

No trouble at all 😊 No response yet but I'll PM u as soon as I find out some info 😊
neejmaBS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼
But I don't think Ekta will ever beg them... But I really hope she doesn't decide to shut it down :(