simonaM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My opinion of SSK.1
Once you Jumki stabbed her Samar,I will Viir swished Samar in the dark room where Rollie without knowing it's there.
Then Summer will think Roli is Jumki and you called Jumki.
Rollie will ask which Jumki I'm Rollie and Samar you saw wound on Rollie and you will have
emotions play .. Then Samar will remember the wedding of Sid and Jumki and say to Jumki called to tell her to delay the wedding because Roli was alive but can not get because the phone Jumki not listen.
At the last moment before the ritual of 7 rounds around the fire and Rollie Jumki'll replace
the seats.

2 Posts
that Jumki knowing that Sid loves Rollie instead put fake real priest, and when finished rituals Rollie will appear and you will see Sid and Jumki in wedding dresses and will be shocked and will fall unconscious.
. When you are awa would say there while I struggled to escape there and fought for life and expect me to find you marry a girl that looks like me. Shame on you e.Sid silent with bent head and Jumki said there was no wedding. Everyone is shocked.YES as heard. The priest you see is not really a priest. He is one of my group. I could not marry Sid because he wants Rollie and no one else would want. I could not see how Sid blame yourself. 's Local family changed me and changed my view on life.. 'this family has sacrificed life for me and loved me and believed in me like no one else. So I did this endeavor has.