Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is so totally AWESOME!!! too good!!!👏 But you ended it here! 😭
kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it ws so good yaar...hope so serial mei bhi aisa hi ho
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

This is so totally AWESOME!!! too good!!!👏 But you ended it here! 😭

thanks dear...just wanted you all to imagine the ultimate downfall of BR😆...if time permits, i will write part 2
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Vidhi...I don't have to worry about TRPs. In reality, it should be easy to bust tanu but the Cvs are making it unnecessarily hard

ikr! its being stretched too much...they don't think about any logic also now lol
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

ikr! its being stretched too much...they don't think about any logic also now lol

they have to stretch it so the show can keep going on for years...😃
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow sangeeta, what a delightful read:) Was definately needed at this time..
I want this Zoya to be back now, who can give it like he did, hurt him where it hurts most, where she is feeling it too..

Lol, Farhan her BFF love him, atlast Mr Khan see what him and his BFF were doing to Zoya😉, loved touching part, favorite food etc.. She drew a difference between two friendship very explicitly, now this guy dont get things subtle ways na😕.. he must be thinking "Ek uska friend who makes her smile on worse day aur yahan meri friend, who is reason to snatch his smiles"

Ultra sounds are legal in India but not determining sex, good Asad wasnt that stupid to believe her.

Now I hope someone(read Zoya, I am still not sure it will be Farhan), puts 25% of brain you tried to put in your Asad.

I want to see some part of you scenes on screen, old smart Zoya with action and plan, and old clueless and blind trusting😕 Asad but with ability to think and protect who he loves, we badly want them back.

This Zoya is smart but not acting fast and Asad still cluess as ever but he is supposed to be pillar for his loved ones to see they are hurting and he cant make them more miserable with his actions by not even trying to find option..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just loved it ...wish ...i wish something along this way will happen in the show...can't wait for Asad miyan to open his eyes and for his brain to start working again...
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Wow sangeeta, what a delightful read:) Was definately needed at this time..

I want this Zoya to be back now, who can give it like he did, hurt him where it hurts most, where she is feeling it too..

Lol, Farhan her BFF love him, atlast Mr Khan see what him and his BFF were doing to Zoya😉, loved touching part, favorite food etc.. She drew a difference between two friendship very explicitly, now this guy dont get things subtle ways na😕.. he must be thinking "Ek uska friend who makes her smile on worse day aur yahan meri friend, who is reason to snatch his smiles"

Ultra sounds are legal in India but not determining sex, good Asad wasnt that stupid to believe her.

Now I hope someone(read Zoya, I am still not sure it will be Farhan), puts 25% of brain you tried to put in your Asad.

I want to see some part of you scenes on screen, old smart Zoya with action and plan, and old clueless and blind trusting😕 Asad but with ability to think and protect who he loves, we badly want them back.

This Zoya is smart but not acting fast and Asad still cluess as ever but he is supposed to be pillar for his loved ones to see they are hurting and he cant make them more miserable with his actions by not even trying to find option..

Thanks Vineeta. Now that Zoya has accepted Tanu's offer of remaining silent, she will have to do something really creative to bust Tanveer. I would really like Asad to start picking up on the hints and use his brains. If they play the jealousy card then Asad's light bulbs will def light up much faster. Even if he asked her to leave, w eknow that when she does actually leave, he can't handle it. That's what I am banking on. Zoya should act normal and keep collecting clues...which forces him to think

Billi will try everything to get Asad's sympathy...just hope Asad realizes her ulterior motive soon.

Let's see
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: music1

I just loved it ...wish ...i wish something along this way will happen in the show...can't wait for Asad miyan to open his eyes and for his brain to start working again...

Thanks music...yes, Asad just needs to start thinking out of the box
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its so nice...making me happy abt QH