Shikha Singh - Ruqaiyya?

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.movieplus.com/news/tv-news/smilie-suri-to-be-out-of-ekta-kapoor-s-jodha-akbar-59078/

Ok, now I have no idea if this site is one of the sites that are sometimes not allowed on IF. Let me know if that is so, will remove the link. 

So, the rumour has it that Shikha Singh has been approached for Ruqaiyya. Won't she look too old with Jalal? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
there were rumours about this,but no.shikha wont be playing ruqaiya

lavina tandon has been finalised.
BlackWitch thumbnail
Ahhh, good. But why are they making Ruqaiyya so very negative?? She was okay as grey ðŸ˜•
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Ahhh, good. But why are they making Ruqaiyya so very negative?? She was okay as grey ðŸ˜•

That's because Ekta always tries to make her female leads superior to every other woman in the serial. In this case its Jodha, she wants her to be forever good, nice and the epitome of innocence while the other women in the show are just scheming vamps. By doing this, she'll get you to hate every other girl in the show except the main lead. Yeah, Ekta is very shallow minded. 
BlackWitch thumbnail
I KINDA think I asked a very stupid question. I should have realized this is an Ekta show and there is no middle way. The main lead is the paragon of virtue and others are all shades of black. The guy is eternally pissed off but with a golden heart who falls for the paragon of virtue. Brrr.. Glad I wasn't born in alternate Ekta Universe!

Originally posted by: mystic786

That's because Ekta always tries to make her female leads superior to every other woman in the serial. In this case its Jodha, she wants her to be forever good, nice and the epitome of innocence while the other women in the show are just scheming vamps. By doing this, she'll get you to hate every other girl in the show except the main lead. Yeah, Ekta is very shallow minded. 

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I KINDA think I asked a very stupid question. I should have realized this is an Ekta show and there is no middle way. The main lead is the paragon of virtue and others are all shades of black. The guy is eternally pissed off but with a golden heart who falls for the paragon of virtue. Brrr.. Glad I wasn't born in alternate Ekta Universe!

Haha. But which show isn't the same, my friend? Is there any show on tv which doesn't follow the same route? Take all the famous 4-lions shows for instance. They have such one-dimensional villains. Almost all the production houses follow the same route. So, why is Ekta blamed? She merely started the phenomenon, but everyone else is doing the same thing. ðŸ˜†
BlackWitch thumbnail
I actually think making love stories must be the easiest thing on telly. I'm thinking of starting my production house and belting out the same romance with different leads and earning lots of money 😆😆

Originally posted by: Stargirl06

Haha. But which show isn't the same, my friend? Is there any show on tv which doesn't follow the same route? Take all the famous 4-lions shows for instance. They have such one-dimensional villains. Almost all the production houses follow the same route. So, why is Ekta blamed? She merely started the phenomenon, but everyone else is doing the same thing. ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I actually think making love stories must be the easiest thing on telly. I'm thinking of starting my production house and belting out the same romance with different leads and earning lots of money 😆😆

😆 
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BlackWitch thumbnail
Lol, you quoted everything without saying anything! ðŸ˜›