ll...Chote tera b'day aaya...ll HAPPY BIRHTDAY <3

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
its 17th july and guess what it is today! its a birthday of a beautiful person today !!! 

YOU ARE 17 YEARS PRECIOUS NOW 

Chote tera b'day aaya...
Chote tera birthday aaya...
Yea meri chote ka buday aaya... 
U r getting old now...! *sticks her tongue our *
She is a sweetheart ... 
Crazy ass person who loves food and pringals  
She is cute humble and kind and loving. 
She is my first husband too..!
Any guesses ??? Eh?
My better half Form all the way to opposite side of the world (I think it's opposite to where I live ) 
*Drum rolls * *drum rolls* 
SHILPA aka DULCET ! 

Itni joothi tarif bas ?? Ya aur karu ???:-P

I lubs you darling ! U are finally turning 17 ! 

I remember you every freking time I eat pringals. My pringals and spamming partner !
I still miss drooling over our all time lover. God I miss his photos these days. We need new stuff to drool over him. Hai na ??

Have a good one. Party hard. Get drunk (sush dont tell any one I told you that) ha ha ha.
Have a awesome day my love.  

Ps- u made me the best birthday thread I'm sorry I didn't reply but with all going on with stupid studies I didnt have time. 

I lub you so much ! 

*isse zyada jooth bola toh god wil punish me * 
Runs aways...!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILPA <3 

Edited by mansi_47 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail
I love u ...sorry for making it early. I'm going out tonight and wont be home! See um celebrating yout birthday too:-P

HAPPYBIRTHDAY LOVE AGAIN ! <3 Edited by mansi_47 - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is a doll...

she is lil crazy...

she is very good at everything she do like spamming n studying...

she is one crazy fan of ksg...

she hate kk because she loves kk a lot...

she is very good reader...who encourage from heart...

she never pretends...one of the rare kind of girl she is...

She is non other then my sweet lil sister shilpa...❤️ who always support me in fights 😆

sissy...i love u so much..always be the same crazy lil brat..ur innocence is ur treasure..be happy n enjoy ur day..may god bless u baby..
many many happy returns of the day...happy birthday ❤️Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
                                                    HAPPY B'DAY SHILPAA🤗
Wish you many many happy returns of the day shilpa<33
it's been really long since i spoke to you BB :((
We need to catch up soon man :|
You are a really very swt and a genuine person frm heart!
May all ur dreams cum true and may u get success in all spheres of ur life<33

Wid loads and loads of love frm 
Aru<33 , teri Temporary partner🤣

P.s - i know the msg is really short but i promise i ll make up for it soon :$
ILYYY<333
Njoy ur day to the fullest!
Party harddd<33333
And yes come to india jaldi🤣 yaad hai na we need to team up here for our mission *kill tanu* and den go on a date wid ksg🤪
LOVE UUU<33333
Edited by -Arushi- - 10 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALALALAALA !!!

My 5'4 height, curly hair and tooti phooti hindi bolni waaali GIRLFRIENDimage Many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you and shower all his blessings upon you. May you get good health and wealth. I use to think u are a big KaSh phanka 😆. Tera Atif craze to saare IF ko pata hoga. You are a bindaas chori like your Parinneettiii. I think our mulaakaat credit goes to our ANDHRAAA (I sware I was so happy thinkinh "yayyy ANDHHRAA ki ladkii haii" )🤗 and ofcourse our KAY EES GEE so hawwwt chee>333 This was the common thing between us. WE have many things

in common like Xperia, Karanvir, Script, Atif, YOGHURT and ofcourse Lord Grover (Nice name haha) .Okay I was seriously lazy to make a thread NOPE !! Actually I never made one haha. I m sure kisine zaroor banaya hogaa meri GF ke liye coz eeks u r popularrr>333. But I m your BF so a private message for you. I made a siggie for you and eeks I was inspired by aftermath. ( I m afraid if she has a problem-___- ).🤔 Saare pics aasaani se mil gayye bcoz I like all of 'em except tera KK urghh me no likes him and he has pics with such ghatya quality (No offence^-^) lmaooo. I HAVE arranged a date for you where we will eat lots of Youghurt and listen to The Script songs and I will do Armaano romance YAHH BABY !!! Okk now seriously I will tell you my pheeelingsss for you. I dnt know whether I m close to you or not but you have a special place in my heart. You are one of those rare people to whom I m closer on net life. I dnt need to act in front of you or talk fake. Its like u r friend who is standing beside me wearing a hoodiee lol>333 You are bindaas chori and talk frankly. Tu logon ke saath easily mingle karti hai but gahh I dnt coz err I m boring in net life?!?!@#$ And gahh I guess Behna and U are closest to me on IF. Okay sincerely from my heart May Allah bless you and forgive all your sins. Teri Zindagi Humesha Gulzar rahegi jasie Zaroon kehta hai. I will remember you and hope we meet in ANDHHRAA some dayyy. I hope tere heart main mere liye kuch to jagaah hogiii not as a best buddy (coz that's Mansi )hhahaa but something Yah?!

I remembered  your bday and and was searching for pics like a mad lady SINCE START OF JULY can u believe it?!!@$%!? You better remember my bday coz no one in the forum remember mines and I dnt give a damn. You better remember my bday otherwise imam thrash you, become THE GREATEST DOBRIYAL and torture you with shocks and stuff. Just before the day u remember Jesus Christ remember you have a BF. 24 december I expect something from you. Maybe a small message or a wish?!

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Enjoy and have a blast

NOTE- I NEVER WRITE A BIG MESSAGE FOR ANYONE. I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY

MY GIFTTT !!!

(Its sucks but this is all I cud doo)

Edited by salmeh. - 10 years ago
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Betiii🤗🤗
May all your dreams come true nd may all your wishes come true. Achhe se padh likhkar mera naam roshan karna🤣
Bas ek saal aur fir mai teri shaadi kara dungi sal se🤣 
You are one of the first friends i made on If nd one of the craziest too(akhir mujhpe hi gayi hai :$).I love talking to u nd fangirling  with you on God knows what not lol and specially KSG :D
I love you my pari jaisi cute, kashaf jaisi samajhdar aur priyanka jaisi awesome si beti.

Humesha esi hi mast rehna and enjoy ur life to the fullest.Party hard:D
Hope we remain such good friends forever😳

once again a very very very happy birthday gal and may you get many such awesome ones!!!!!
ur momma loves you:*

PS-tune shaadi kar li aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi...m offended :) 
Edited by ..vidhi.. - 10 years ago
shibz thumbnail
HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

SHILPSSS :DDD

P.S.Entertaining post Mansi😃
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
lazyblues thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

res..its still 16th mannu

maddy I told already Im going out isliye jaldi banaya.! That was the only time I got get access to pc ! 😕
payal_4 thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILPA 
🤗🤗  
May this year bring you happiness, fulfillment and love .

Edited by payal_4 - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shilps, happy happy birthday dear

have a wonderful day dear

God bless u

will come back soon to wish u more