Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
ektha need to speed up the marriage...than it hurts religious views of community
but jodha akbar is the fact which has already happened
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes I find it so strange I grew up in the same country as these protesters. How can I separate reality from fiction so well while some others cannot even deal with fiction. I wonder how they would deal with reality?? Don't these protesters have better things to protest about than a TV show? It's sad. I pity them wasting their time over a fictional show. They could be protesting the treatment of women in that country, over violence, or over the corruptness in the country. Yet they choose to lament over a fictional tv show. Maybe they dont have any excitement in their life thus they feel the need to disrupt other people's lives...sick patients lives of all...to get some excitement back in their life. Making sick people suffer...maybe they get off on it. 
Can anyone explain it to me? How can people lose their collective shit over something that isn't even real? It's f"ing ridiculous. 
You must be so insecure of your religion/culture to protest over how its being portrayed in fiction. Now if someone had written a nonfiction book or history channel had portrayed Rajputs inaccurately than I might even understand the outrage. But this is ridiculous.

Plus, what exactly about the way Rajputs are being portrayed is so displeasing? If you ask me the Mughals are the one who are being bashed on this show, while Rajputs are being portrayed as the victims who are fighting hard. Or is it that fact that bothers them...being seen as victims? 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 10 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sashashyam

If it is not to be about Jalal, that is about Akbar the Great, what is the point of this show? They might  just as well do a Pavitra Rishta 2 at a tenth of the JA budget. And if one has to cave in every time some fringe group protests, where does one stop?  They are also protesting against Maharana Pratap  because of Marathi headgear for a Rajput prince.  One cannot fall over and pretend to be dead every time there is one protest or the other.

I have not been following these protests, but even if they  escalate  in pockets, there  cannot be any ban on the nationwide telecast. It is not like  a theatre where they can intimidate the management into stopping the screening. Even for the film, though the Rajput Karni Sabha was very active against it, the ban was really effective only in Rajasthan.

The Information & Broadcasting  Ministry is the only one which can ban a TV show, and they will never do anything like that for Jodha Akbar. So you  can all relax and enjoy the serial.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

I was hoping you would shed some light on the issue. Thanks Aunty. ðŸ˜Š
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanvi.narula

Are yaar guys chillax... It happened many days back n the city v r talking bout does NOT constitutes even 1% of trp.. So it vll not have any major affect on our show.. So just chill

No dear if thousands of peoples gathered, then I am sure large numbers of people from surrounding areas of ambala must be there in the protest and even ambala is big city.but ekta really deserved it, whosoever trying to  play with history really deserved this.so called tv queen has really destroyed history & the image of great king.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
protest is going on n on in full speed !! 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

Sometimes I find it so strange I grew up in the same country as these protesters. How can I separate reality from fiction so well while some others cannot even deal with fiction. I wonder how they would deal with reality?? Don't these protesters have better things to protest about than a TV show? It's sad. I pity them wasting their time over a fictional show. They could be protesting the treatment of women in that country, over violence, or over the corruptness in the country. Yet they choose to lament over a fictional tv show. Maybe they dont have any excitement in their life thus they feel the need to disrupt other people's lives...sick patients lives of all...to get some excitement back in their life. Making sick people suffer...maybe they get off on it. 

Can anyone explain it to me? How can people lose their collective shit over something that isn't even real? It's f"ing ridiculous. 
You must be so insecure of your religion/culture to protest over how its being portrayed in fiction. Now if someone had written a nonfiction book or history channel had portrayed Rajputs inaccurately than I might even understand the outrage. But this is ridiculous.

Plus, what exactly about the way Rajputs are being portrayed is so displeasing? If you ask me the Mughals are the one who are being bashed on this show, while Rajputs are being portrayed as the victims who are fighting hard. Or is it that fact that bothers them...being seen as victims? 

No this is not a fictional show.this is a historical show.jodha akbar were real charater.ekta convert these real characters into a fictional characters.that why rajputs are protesting.why ekta trying to ruin history.this show making no sense at all.
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

No this is not a fictional show.this is a historical show.jodha akbar were real charater.ekta convert these real characters into a fictional characters.that why rajputs are protesting.why ekta trying to ruin history.this show making no sense at all.

A historical show with fiction submerged in it. Thus the disclaimer in the start. It does not claim to be real. 
Practically the only thing real are the names, and a few events (it would be a good idea to change the names, your right). Everything else is fiction. 
Regardless, it's just a television show. Why do our people get so hyped over culture/religion. The amount of protests that go on for no freaking reason is ridiculous. A handful of protesters should not be allowed to shut down a show simply because they don't like it. They don't want to watch it. What about the others who do wish to watch it. 
I wish the protesters would get over themselves and their self importance. 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 10 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are you kidding me, at the beginning of this serial every night there is a notice, that state, that certain historical fact has been change to fit today's society and what's not, come on people het a life.
It is a television show, it is fictional.
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope she wont shut it down... ohhh god plz give those insane ppl a little brain... what the heck they r protesting for... its so annoying😡.. dont those idiots have nyother work except protesting against a tv show.. seriously this can happen only in india!!oh god plz not again.. i cant bear so much drama for a show once again..ufff ðŸ˜¡ 
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope ekta will not shut it off because of some people who can't make any differencs between reel and real...poor them
But i dont unterstand the channal told before the show began that it doesnt have anything similar with realty. Poor the people who are suffering because of them...i really hate this.
~~~Bharti~~~