India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

MIA

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ALOT Confused BUT WHAT HAPPENING THESE FEW MOTHS PLZ DO TELL I KNOW ITS JHUMKI AND NOT ROLI 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasant

wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ALOT Confused BUT WHAT HAPPENING THESE FEW MOTHS PLZ DO TELL I KNOW ITS JHUMKI AND NOT ROLI 

its jhumki and roli had returned she is tied up in some old BW house and sid is going to marry jhumki as mataji got heart attack listening roli is dead and jhumki is roli's duplicate so as usula sid lied to her that he was just upset due to roli's memory loss so he said so and mataji planed for roli and sid's marriage as usual now lets see whether roli come before marriage or after marriage i guess after marriage only as rli is very weak and is in frail condition can't even speak so no way she can escape simar will save jhumki's bro but not her own real sis so leave all hope that she will retutn before marriage Confused
IReema Senior Member
IReema
IReema

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

its jhumki and roli had returned she is tied up in some old BW house and sid is going to marry jhumki as mataji got heart attack listening roli is dead and jhumki is roli's duplicate so as usula sid lied to her that he was just upset due to roli's memory loss so he said so and mataji planed for roli and sid's marriage as usual now lets see whether roli come before marriage or after marriage i guess after marriage only as rli is very weak and is in frail condition can't even speak so no way she can escape simar will save jhumki's bro but not her own real sis so leave all hope that she will retutn before marriage Confused

thanks shridaSmile
banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

You are right!! Jhumki Bro will be saved & their marriage will be complete & then ROLI will come back to BW House.  As Mataji did to Simar earlier when Prem married ROLI instead of Simar, Mataji now will tell ROLI is divorced and now Jhumki became SID Wife as per rituals and next track will be SID to live with JHUMKI or ROLI.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index