Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chicksoup

๐Ÿ˜Š Loved your points...my reply in blue.๐Ÿค—

yeah...and Asad ko ab mauka dena chahiye ki uske apne usko protect kar sakein...har baar usko sab kuch apne par lene ki zaroorat nahi hai...its Zoya's turn to protect him now...and he should let her do it...aur pyaar mein toh thodi selfishness hoti hi hai yaar...hum chahte hain ki humare pyaar ko har woh khushi mile jo humne unke liye sochi hai...in this sometimes we may encroach into their decision-making space...but its ok...all these ups and downs make a successful relationship...he still does not understand the gravity of love Zoya has for him...his self loathing clouds all else...but when he learns that Zoya still trusts him and chose him over her father...he will then fully understand the magnitude of her feelings...

glad u liked my thought process๐Ÿค—
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

yeah...and Asad ko ab mauka dena chahiye ki uske apne usko protect kar sakein...har baar usko sab kuch apne par lene ki zaroorat nahi hai...its Zoya's turn to protect him now...and he should let her do it...aur pyaar mein toh thodi selfishness hoti hi hai yaar...hum chahte hain ki humare pyaar ko har woh khushi mile jo humne unke liye sochi hai...in this sometimes we may encroach into their decision-making space...but its ok...all these ups and downs make a successful relationship...he still does not understand the gravity of love Zoya has for him...his self loathing clouds all else...but when he learns that Zoya still trusts him and chose him over her father...he will then fully understand the magnitude of her feelings...

glad u liked my thought process๐Ÿค—

In Blue: How true!๐Ÿค—

Won't Zoya make the same mistake too?...Of encroaching into his decision making space, when she will make the decision for him...later...

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

In Blue: How true!๐Ÿค—

Won't Zoya make the same mistake too?...Of encroaching into his decision making space, when she will make the decision for him...later...

She will...and she will fall..and she will rise again...ultimately they both will realize that they can protect themselves only if they stay together. ..and that is when they will stop trying to push each other away
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love the positivity ! Thanks for being a voice of reason ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanand

I love the positivity ! Thanks for being a voice of reason ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks so much dear๐Ÿ˜Š
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I shall answer too.

1. Why did Asad not tell the truth to Zoya?

Because, he is selfish and insecure as far as Zoya is concerned...he does not want to fall in her eyes and have her head hung in shame...he has always taken Zoya for granted and has fixed notions about the happiness she deserves...the thing that he is sure he can't give...he has done nothing new...he kept pushing her away earlier using his anger as a means and he did the same yesterday...

I myself have questioned this so won't answer.

2. Where will Zoya go now? Will she go to the Siddiqui house?

Just because the PH abandons logic at some places...it is not necessary that we do too...Why will she go to that house..uska koi rehta hai kya wahan pe?...she was accused of murder there and she will go and stay with them??...firstly she is not leaving the Khan Villa and even if she does, will she not go to a hotel? accha chalo lets assume as friends, Ayaan helps her and gets her to his house..will they allow her to stay?...with so much tension over Humeira's health and knowing the self centered person that he is, does Ayaan have any time to deal with someone else's problem?

The PH is the problem here. Logically they should show her going to live with Aapi coz I refuse to think that Aapi left Asad to do the searching and returned to NY.
If you take the show in its present state, she'll definitely live with the Khans. Dilshad will not leave her. Even if she does live with the Siddiquis, it might be later. Not now for sure.

3. What if it goes the old synopsis way? JaaNu and ZoYaan...aargh...

Ok...if it happens..where will the story head...nowhere...and...Karan and Amrapali (no offence to amrapali..she acts well)?? Chemistry naam ki cheez honi chahiye to get the vamp hooked to the hero...and how on earth will ZoYaan happen is still a mystery to me...and then what will happen to Humeira...she is an important part of the story too...

I agree with you. There's no way the story will move ahead unless they turn Humeira into a negative character there. Chemistry ko chodo. Vamps were often married to the lead before. 

4. How can a ' so called rapist' Asad marry 'so called rape' victim Tanveer?

When someone forces themselves upon u and u say ki tum behek gaye thhe...its not rape..its called a consensual one night stand...koi victim behek nahi jaata when they are being raped...Rape is a serious offence and it's a word that should not be thrown around without giving full thoughts as to what it implies...no offence meant..just a humble request...

All the more reason for them to get married if it was consensual. Madras HC anyone?
5. Why is billi not being thrown out...??

Because she is needed for the story to move...she holds the key to overturn the lives of all the people in the Khan Villa and Siddiqui house...she is here to wreak havoc and she will be there until its done...

She's actually a pawn in Razia's hands. Razia brought her there to keep an eye on their activities and Tanveer is still very much under her control. The ploy of Tanveer trying to bring up Zoya's dad is going to be her undoing.

P.S: keep chanting 'Tanveer is gonna eventually die' over and over in your heads...woh kehte hain na..Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh saari kaynaat tumhe usse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Madras HC ke hisaab se they already are married yaar...and vamps have been often married to heroes but not in 4 lions shows...that's the norm in K-serials๐Ÿ˜†...she is under Razia's control but she does not seem to think so...and that..as u said will be her undoing...Razia will kill her...i am liking the way the track is going...Asad-Rashid convo I am looking forward to...

Me too.
I'm really curious as to how they ended up there and what they are gonna speak about.