Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

True that! I actually want to see the reaction of the same people who keep on saying Asad doesn't deserve Zoya the day AsYa get married. πŸ˜† Then those same people will be gushing over AsYa. 

oh ho..that day will be epic...AsYa rocks...Asad is awesome...zoya rocks...aise sab posts banenge...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Shaadi chodo if yesterday Asad would have yet chosen to marry Zoya I'd like to believe 80 percent of the forum would be like ASAD BEST CHARACTER πŸ˜† though it would be the characters murder for me TBH πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

oh ho..that day will be epic...AsYa rocks...Asad is awesome...zoya rocks...aise sab posts banenge...πŸ˜†

Shaadi chodo if yesterday Asad would have yet chosen to marry Zoya I'd like to believe 80 percent of the forum would be like ASAD BEST CHARACTER πŸ˜† though it would be the characters murder for me TBH πŸ˜†

true that...every word of it...
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
P.S: keep chanting 'Tanveer is gonna eventually die' over and over in your heads...woh kehte hain na..Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh saari kaynaat tumhe usse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ€£...been der done dat..agar woh cheez tanveer ko marna hai saari kaynaat ki zaroorath nahi hai..sirf gul mata ki zaroorat hai..πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps1234

P.S: keep chanting 'Tanveer is gonna eventually die' over and over in your heads...woh kehte hain na..Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh saari kaynaat tumhe usse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ€£...been der done dat..agar woh cheez tanveer ko marna hai saari kaynaat ki zaroorath nahi hai..sirf gul mata ki zaroorat hai..πŸ˜†

Maregi Maregi...zaroor maregi...uparwaale ke ghar mein der hai..andher nahiπŸ˜†
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Maregi Maregi...zaroor maregi...uparwaale ke ghar mein der hai..andher nahiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†hopeso!!!
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am still clueless..
wish we could read guls mind..
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Gr8!!!!πŸ‘

Agree with all points except point 1- as discussed in your post y'day .

Reply to rgerrocks

Do think about what I wrote.. I feel Asad is not selfish here. (He has been selfish before, but he will never be that to the extent of depriving her of the truth she deserves to know...)..πŸ˜³πŸ€—
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ‘ Gr8!!!!πŸ‘

Agree with all points except point 1- as discussed in your post y'day .

Reply to rgerrocks

Do think about what I wrote.. I feel Asad is not selfish here. (He has been selfish before, but he will never be that to the extent of depriving her of the truth she deserves to know...)..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

yeah..i did read ur comment and kaussar had also said that Asad is not selfish...

Here i would like to say that being a little selfish is a sign of being human and real...secondly...we all can see that he has made a sacrifice with a heavy heart...but as an objective viewer, view this scenario from Zoya's perspective...the guy confesses his love, then agrees to marry her, calls the wedding off, asks her to not demand an explanation...if u were in her shoes...would you be able to give Asad that much leeway?

She has given him all the benefit of doubt and trust that he needs...and that is what makes AsYa so different...he wants to protect her from himself...this action is a little selfish and a little selfless at the same time...his selfishness does not stem from a need for some kind of benefit over others..it stems from his insecurity of hurting his loved ones...if his anger and indifference is what keeps Zoya away, he does not care if he is withholding the truth from her...AAK is very layered...uska har decision for the three women in his life is final and is not subject to any change...a relationship is forged or called off by 2 people...he called it off without asking her..from a girl standing at the altar..that is selfish...but his intentions are selfless...and this is the reason AAK brings so much to the show...he is a masterstroke by Gul Khan
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajnid68

am still clueless..

wish we could read guls mind..

oh i would not recommend that..we would get lost in the labyrinthπŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeah..i did read ur comment and kaussar had also said that Asad is not selfish...

Here i would like to say that being a little selfish is a sign of being human and real

Agree Asad is selfish: 1. He chose Zoya's safety over Mariam  when he gave strict instructions to her not to hide Mariam.

2. At the accident scene outside teh orphanage, he decided to drive on, when he saw it was a minor accident, because his sorrow took prefeernce over a child's safety...many more prob...😳

secondly...we all can see that he has made a sacrifice with a heavy heart...but as an objective viewer, view this scenario from Zoya's perspective...the guy confesses his love, then agrees to marry her, calls the wedding off, asks her to not demand an explanation...if u were in her shoes...would you be able to give Asad that much leeway?

The guy confesse love at Ajmer..GRINS AND NODS HIS HEAD FOR NIKAH , goes to his ROOOM AND COMES BACK AND BEHAVES RUDE...Zoya connected the dots, like she told Tanveer- tumhine😑 kuchh ulti seedhi baat ki hogi!πŸ‘

She has given him all the benefit of doubt and trust that he needs...and that is what makes AsYa so different...he wants to protect her from himself...this action is a little selfish and a little selfless at the same time...his selfishness does not stem from a need for some kind of benefit over others..it stems from his insecurity of hurting his loved ones...if his anger and indifference is what keeps Zoya away, he does not care if he is withholding the truth from her...AAK is very layered...uska har decision for the three women in his life is final and is not subject to any change...a relationship is forged or called off by 2 people...he called it off without asking her..from a girl standing at the altar..that is selfish...but his intentions are selfless...and this is the reason AAK brings so much to the show...he is a masterstroke by Gul Khan

I loved the point U made there...something I asked my brother long before..when U watch Titanic, who was selfish? The guy who allowed his beloved see him die or the girl who held on to the promise she made him?πŸ˜ƒ

When one in a couple wishes to die first, isn't he / she being selfish...forcing the other person to live a life of misery without them?

If U go by that, all love stories where the hero gives up his life for the girl, is SELFISH!πŸ˜‰

And I agree with U- it is his selfishness if U see it that way...but then it is his selfishness whenever he puts himself in pain for any one he loves- wouldn't it break Dilshad's heart if Asad made a sacrifice for HER HAPPINESS?

😊 Loved your points...my reply in blue.πŸ€—
Edited by chicksoup - 10 years ago