Questions, questions, questions...and some answers - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Yes all that and also the fact that everyone misunderstands the poor man so much that you feel like you could be one of the few who could support him.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'd hate if they do that because in a way even if he does not know if Asad loves Zoya or not as off now, Zoya's feelings for Asad might become obvious and even then if he falls in love with her, it'll be way too much of a complication. Zoya has to be the one to come between the brothers unknowingly, but how we yet have to see it. And she is the one who gets the families together too.

We have to keep calm...Asad bashing is not getting us anywhere really anyways...he already is too far drowned in his own crap
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

engagement drama nahi hoga re...don't worry

Aapke muh mai ... uhm whatever meetha you like ðŸ˜† ghee shakkar too fattening ðŸ˜›

We have to keep calm...Asad bashing is not getting us anywhere really anyways...he already is too far drowned in his own crap

Kisi ki bhi bashing karne ki kya zaroorat hai, I know this is JUST a show, but before pin pointing anyone we should kind of imagine how it feels like to be in such a situation, probably then the reactions here would be less extreme? ðŸ˜†

Kisi ki bhi bashing karne ki kya zaroorat hai, I know this is JUST a show, but before pin pointing anyone we should kind of imagine how it feels like to be in such a situation, probably then the reactions here would be less extreme? ðŸ˜†

And what I fail to understand is why does it have to be Asad vs Zoya on the forum. Its about AsYa.

Aapke muh mai ... uhm whatever meetha you like ðŸ˜† ghee shakkar too fattening ðŸ˜›

i like chocolate...😆
Originally posted by s120

And what I fail to understand is why does it have to be Asad vs Zoya on the forum. Its about AsYa.

..true that...khud hi AsYa ko alag karne pe aamaada hain...CVs ka kya kasoor...

EXACTLY LOL this show is about both of them, you like or you don't they'll end up together and for the kind of people they are they're destined to be together. So humare deserving or non deserving ka award dene se sach nahi change hoga. 

There were shows jaha jodi fights hoti hai , yaha toh jodi ke beech mai bhi do camps ki fight hoti hai ðŸ˜²

EXACTLY LOL this show is about both of them, you like or you don't they'll end up together and for the kind of people they are they're destined to be together. So humare deserving or non deserving ka award dene se sach nahi change hoga. 

There were shows jaha jodi fights hoti hai , yaha toh jodi ke beech mai bhi do camps ki fight hoti hai ðŸ˜²

True that! I actually want to see the reaction of the same people who keep on saying Asad doesn't deserve Zoya the day AsYa get married. ðŸ˜† Then those same people will be gushing over AsYa. 

True that! I actually want to see the reaction of the same people who keep on saying Asad doesn't deserve Zoya the day AsYa get married. ðŸ˜† Then those same people will be gushing over AsYa. 

oh ho..that day will be epic...AsYa rocks...Asad is awesome...zoya rocks...aise sab posts banenge...😆

oh ho..that day will be epic...AsYa rocks...Asad is awesome...zoya rocks...aise sab posts banenge...😆

I am very sure about that ðŸ˜†