Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: s120

Actually I am not so sure about Asad-Tannu. I mean of course they won't get married but an engagement may happen. But somehow ZoYaan doesn't fit in. I am one of those people who never believed that Zoya and Ayaan will get married fake or whatever but yes possibility of Ayaan falling for Zoya is still there. But a marriage between them at this point is beyond my comprehension unless of course the writers abandon all logic πŸ˜†

I rather have them have a marriage legally and on that day someone comes and breaks it off πŸ˜† I am up for anything but to see ceremonies between Asad and Tannu. But yeah an engagement looks probable. Ayan and Zoya marriage can never happen, fake or real :P Anyone could kill me for saying it later if it does, I AM SO SURE. 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I agree, like I said, in a normal situation and for a normal human being or someone whose not so layered as AAK is the best thing would have been to tell it all and then let everyone take a decision together. But because its him and its in his character like even you said to push people away from himself in fear of harming them which is what he mentioned himself. 

I agree with you AAK is one of the best written characters. I love both Asad and Zoya's characters equally but there is something about AAK that makes me feel for him, probably because I have a tendency of bottling up a lot of things, my own personal connection makes me relate to him πŸ˜†which may look like a bias but w.e..

Asad and Tannu can not happen really but Zoya and Ayan, though not a marriage at all but a track might be possible since Zoya is now being pushed towards the Siddiqui house, not inside maybe but towards finding out more about them.

there is most definitely something about AAK that makes us stand up and take notice...we have all sometime in our life behaved a little selfish and secretive...and tried to shield the ones closest to us...and that is why we relate with AAK at some level or another

.yeah...true that Zoya ka connection with the Siddiqui house is being established...most definitely it will be one sided if at all ZoYaan happens..but i don't want them to do that because showing Ayaan fall for his elder bro's woman is not cool...he may be enamoured by her...he may compare her to his ideal choice of a woman or to humeira...but ZoYaan is not the crux of QH...to me its an unnecessary complication...if at all it happens
pinkflamingo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Actually I am not so sure about Asad-Tannu. I mean of course they won't get married but an engagement may happen. But somehow ZoYaan doesn't fit in. I am one of those people who never believed that Zoya and Ayaan will get married fake or whatever but yes possibility of Ayaan falling for Zoya is still there. But a marriage between them at this point is beyond my comprehension unless of course the writers abandon all logic πŸ˜†

Why worry when the solution to all problems - Shireen is there! Her curse has come true 2 times now (thanks to CV's) Asad didn't get married to zoya a month back and he didn't get married to zoya a month later. So since the curse applies to all. No way the curse from the mouth of the curly head will let jammy marry his tanu too, no matter how much he wants it to happenπŸ˜† Bottom line - Its not tanu who wins in the end, its the dum dum shireen who wins in the end and i think its only fair.. coz god listens to the people who are dumber and stupid than the rest. They don't have anywhere else to go you know.. 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I rather have them have a marriage legally and on that day someone comes and breaks it off πŸ˜† I am up for anything but to see ceremonies between Asad and Tannu. But yeah an engagement looks probable. Ayan and Zoya marriage can never happen, fake or real :P Anyone could kill me for saying it later if it does, I AM SO SURE. 

Exactly! Even the idea of ceremonies taking place for Asad and Tannu, is disturbing πŸ˜† But I guess, there will be an engagement and then there will be some duration in between for marriage which may give Zoya time to gather proofs against Tanveer and then her grand exposure hopefully on the nikaah day. And my views on ZoYaan are the same as yours. I think there may be focus in the future on Ayaan and Zoya's frinedship, she may take his help to know more about her father and he may fall for her but beyond that, I can't visualize anything. 
Livingfree thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkflamingo

Why worry when the solution to all problems - Shireen is there! Her curse has come true 2 times now (thanks to CV's) Asad didn't get married to zoya a month back and he didn't get married to zoya a month later. So since the curse applies to all. No way the curse from the mouth of the curly head will let jammy marry his tanu too, no matter how much he wants it to happenπŸ˜† Bottom line - Its not tanu who wins in the end, its the dum dum shireen who wins in the end and i think its only fair.. coz god listens to the people who are dumber and stupid than the rest. They don't have anywhere else to go you know.. 

That's another way of looking at it πŸ˜† 
-Anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

there is most definitely something about AAK that makes us stand up and take notice...we have all sometime in our life behaved a little selfish and secretive...and tried to shield the ones closest to us...and that is why we relate with AAK at some level or another

.yeah...true that Zoya ka connection with the Siddiqui house is being established...most definitely it will be one sided if at all ZoYaan happens..but i don't want them to do that because showing Ayaan fall for his elder bro's woman is not cool...he may be enamoured by her...he may compare her to his ideal choice of a woman or to humeira...but ZoYaan is not the crux of QH...to me its an unnecessary complication...if at all it happens

Yes all that and also the fact that everyone misunderstands the poor man so much that you feel like you could be one of the few who could support him.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'd hate if they do that because in a way even if he does not know if Asad loves Zoya or not as off now, Zoya's feelings for Asad might become obvious and even then if he falls in love with her, it'll be way too much of a complication. Zoya has to be the one to come between the brothers unknowingly, but how we yet have to see it. And she is the one who gets the families together too.
-Anku- thumbnail

Exactly! Even the idea of ceremonies taking place for Asad and Tannu, is disturbing πŸ˜† But I guess, there will be an engagement and then there will be some duration in between for marriage which may give Zoya time to gather proofs against Tanveer and then her grand exposure hopefully on the nikaah day. And my views on ZoYaan are the same as yours. I think there may be focus in the future on Ayaan and Zoya's frinedship, she may take his help to know more about her father and he may fall for her but beyond that, I can't visualize anything. 

Even the engagement ceremony will haunt me for life. I don't know why there is a need of any damn ceremony, Asad feels no importance of Tanveer in his life really, she is just his responsibility atm. So a legal wedding makes more sense, the registrar better give a date that gives good time for someone to disclose the bitch πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Even the engagement ceremony will haunt me for life. I don't know why there is a need of any damn ceremony, Asad feels no importance of Tanveer in his life really, she is just his responsibility atm. So a legal wedding makes more sense, the registrar better give a date that gives good time for someone to disclose the bitch πŸ˜†

engagement drama nahi hoga re...don't worry
Livingfree thumbnail

That's true. There is no need for them to even have an engagement and I am not sure if Dilshad would even approve of it. Just waiting for the day the bitch will be exposed πŸ˜† Have never hated any fictional character so much. 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkflamingo

exactly...as Shireen says..."Sab kismat ki luck hai, isme kya Shak hai...πŸ˜†"