Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lakhy

DROOL AND DIE ...TONY

He is adorable to look at.. He had my sky blue color 
hunnybunch thumbnail
Originally posted by: veera25

eyebrows🤣

Brutus, here's a ready-made vintage frame Gautie Pie for you... so you don't have to bother me about vintage frames anymore🤣🤗

Invitation yahan rakho 😆
..Rish.. thumbnail
Res =D
--Unres
 Finally it is 14th August, the DAY when one of the best looking man of this world or themost good looking man of this world , took  baby steps to be the superstar of television! He i the television' s reigning king and today he is 36 
Gautam Rode is the man who brought back the fangirl-ship in me back after a very long time by his good looks and AWESOME acting ! ❤️ His down to earth nature and good looking face makes me droll over him again and again and gain till forever !  He is by far the best actor I have ever come across and on his day , I would love to send him all the good wishes and I hope he receives all that he wants and his all the remaining wishes come true ! 🤗 

Happy Birthday Gautam Rode
-Rish.
Edited by ..Rish.. - 10 years ago
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here you go Toni.. more for your collection 😳

Edited by veera25 - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Originally posted by: veera25

here you go Toni.. more for your collection😳

🤣
Vee
Man boob obsession 😆
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Mi 4 pr 😔

aww meri  baccha  ...noori poori meri  sone  ki kudi  ...tu bas  apne note  post kar apne  jiju ki liye main agne  thread me  pahle rakyungi 😳😳😳😳😳
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hunnybunch

🤣
Vee
Man boob obsession 😆

Krish38381 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res. 😳

Edited by Krish38381 - 10 years ago
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Gautam Rode – My best wishes for you and as birthday gift I can offer you a return ticket to Mauritius and a one week stay at my place in December.

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam Rode, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Hope your day is filled with lots of love, joy, and happiness. May you always have enough happiness at your life to keep you sweet, enough trials and errors to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good day to remember.

Let me tell you that with every passing year, you're becoming the most handsome and younger looking actor that I have ever known!

May you have a long longg longgg life and continue to put out the very best in your life and keep us entertaining.

Don't forget to have tons of fun "boring guy". Love you forever !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! Ummuahhz!

Edited by sweetly_sour - 10 years ago