Amrit Manthan Track

IFStar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Im not sure if I like this track I mean it is quite I.teresting but as the show is going off air soon I wanted them to show something more fun and creative as the '' kidnapping'' and ''lookalike'' track has been done too much in this show remember Natasha-Nimrit, Nimrit - Shivangj and now Rajjo - Amrit and first Amrit kidnapped Nimrit, then Jojo and Bani got kidnapped, then Amrit and Agam and now Amrit I feel that they Cant think of anything else and they could have shown anything as it is going off air soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear i think creatives have something in heir mind that's why they are showing this , track of same lookalike , maybe rajjo and amrit might be twin sisters , just like nimrit .. shivangi , but everytime its not necessary that the creatives will do everything same .. but no idea , wonder what can they do ...

Though the new track is boring for some people , and we all are saying what we think about the track and creatives are also listening to us , but i think creatives are there to create a new twist , or else if we keep saying this should happen not this , so what is the need of the creatives .. i'm not against ur idea , we all have the right to say what we want , but everytime , we must not trouble our creatives . and don't take my post in a negative way , .. 
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind the track but i want a happy ending for everyone in AM.