Ekta kapoor dont spoil the show...

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
What miss ekta kapoor is trying to show?
The story is very different from what actually happened in history...
Akbar wasn't that brutal and cruel how much cvs are showing in this show...
In history jodha and akbar got married with their wish... neither jodha was forced nor akbar...  
here jalal hates her i dont understand for what reason? what did she do?
Rajat is extremely great actor as well as paridhi... the concept is very nice but ekta here too is giving touch of her so called typical sas bahi serial...
she should understand its not saas bahu show so she better keep that in mind...
dont you feel the show has so much potential? the story is bit messed up or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is what i am saying, Why is she pushing this relationship between Jodha and Surahban, she is dragging it too much.
Get this show moving man.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like the story for what it is being shown as. I'm not much for it being related to the actual historical facts, nor do I care how much creative liberty they take for the show. Its going to make for some amazing drama if they hate each other before they get married and then slowly fall in love. Its what keep viewers entranced and keep them coming back every night to watch.

If the show just had it as a trypical arranged marriage I guess that could work as well, but then we wouldnt' see all of Jalal's passion, either negative or positive and right now I"m quite enjoying the negative side of his passion for her. It'll soon turn positive...many months from now but eventually itwill...😆
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Completely agree with u. There was no need to create so much hatred between jalaal-jodhaa. Ekta is being over the top. She should tone it down.
empusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes it is definitely over the top. I watch it  by keeping in mind that it has nothing to do with history.otherwise the show makes no sense to me.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
watch it by keeping all the historical facts away from u !! show is good not thta bad at all !! but yes different from history !! just take it as a fictinal show u will enjoy it !!
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is just fiction...she has just taken jodha-akbar as characters...she has never said that this is what actually happened...do not get worked up over everything.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ekta is making mockery of akbar as well as history.she made akbars character worst in starting...this show has nothing to do with history as the makers themselves saying that they are not claiming that this show is historically true...come on ekta dont play with history..you are only fit for making saas bahu rona dhona.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Akbar was a great king who expanded mughal kingdom with his hardwork but ektas akbar is nowhere near to real akbar.thank god I stopped watching the show
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even if Ekta is making a completely fictional show, the fact is that she is using the names and identities of real people...people who actually existed in the past and who are revered and glorified by thousands, if not millions of people.

Akbar in general has always been known as a good ruler...one who was benevolent and kind and who, though a great warrior, always tried to use diplomacy and tact to deal with his enemies and neighbouring kingdoms (that is why the marriages to women of different religion...else, he could simply have abducted them and made them his mistress. But he married them, lawfully and accorded his Hindu wife a very proper and honorable position in his life and in his court)

But Ekta, by trying to dramatize everything, is portaying him as some sort of a sex-maniac, adreline fuelled junkie, who simply wants to terrorize the lesser kingdoms and take over all their women!😕 This is not just historically incorrect, but also pretty offensive.

Similarly, by showing that a Rajput Princess would mingle so freely with a man she is going to marry, Ekta is seriously risking the wrath of the Rajput Community, who are known to be ultra-conservative and highly traditonal when it comes to their women folk. Also, showing that a Queen would ever conspire for her daughter and her would be son-in-law to meet in secret!Confused I mean, come on!😆

It is one thing to derive a fictional story from a historical figure or characters...like in the film, Jodha Akbar...which played on the fictional and non-existing romance between Akbar and Jodha...but they did not exaggerate anything...in fact, they stuck to the facts about 80% of the time.

Quite another, to make a complete mockery out of history and people who were real and living once upon a time.

If she had to do this, then she should simply have taken other names and invented characters based upon Akbar and Jodha Bai...but since she is using the actual names...the actual locations out of history...it is only fair to say, that her audience expects atleast some degree of respect for that, if not authenticiy.