Tushar is lucky to get Sana as partner

unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love Tushar's dancing..he is awesome..the only reason I wanted Ekta to stay in competition despite the fact that she treated dancing like an assignment she had to complete..It was sad to see him leave..
was really happy to hear that he was coming back with Sana as partner as she is a good dancer..
I was like how lucky is she..that feeling still stands true..but I would like to add a corollary to it..

its not just Sana who is lucky to have Tushar as partner..I feel Tushar is lucky too..
I knew Sana was a good dancer but didnt expect her to be this good..infact in this weeks performance there were places where she was better than him IMO and thats saying a lot Edited by unlimited_craze - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unlimited_craze

I love Tushar's dancing..he is awesome..the only reason I wanted Ekta to stay in competition despite the fact that she treated dancing like an assignment she had to complete..It was sad to see him leave..
was really happy to hear that he was coming back with Sana as partner as she is a good dancer..
I was like how lucky is she..that feeling still stands true..but I would like to add a corollary to it..

its not just Sana who is lucky to have Tushar as partner..I feel Tushar is lucky too..
I knew Sana was a good dancer but didnt expect her to be this good..infact in this weeks performance there were places where she was better than him IMO and thats saying a lot

I'm happy to see Tushar back in Jhalak.  He is amazing choreographer and deserves better dance partner than Ekta.  With Sana he can go long way.  It wouldn't suprise me if they end up in finale.

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Tushar is a good choreographer and its nice o have him back... Ekta was not able to do justice to his choreographies... Both are lucky to have each other... I think KJo probably recommended him for Sana and he knows tushaar is good...
luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Agree Tushar is a good choreographer and its nice o have him back... Ekta was not able to do justice to his choreographies... Both are lucky to have each other... I think KJo probably recommended him for Sana and he knows tushaar is good...

If that is true then KJ made a good decision.  Tushar deserves second chance to show his talent and get recognition for that.  I'm sure we will get to see some amazing choreography from him in the upcoming episodes. 
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Even I did not expect her to be this good.
Good to see him back and that too with a nice dancer 😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sana surpassed my expectations as well. And more than anything, she seems to be so enthusiastic. Now that we know what Sana is capable of, I can't wait for Tushar to be more innovative with her, like he was with Ekta.
Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

I'm happy to see Tushar back in Jhalak.  He is amazing choreographer and deserves better dance partner than Ekta.  With Sana he can go long way.  It wouldn't suprise me if they end up in finale.

I wont be surprised either to see them in the finals..
they have performed twice and I liked both of them
I am hoping to see Tushar's vision once again now that he has a partner who can dance pretty well
Originally posted by: desicrowd

quite possibel since I do remember reading an article of hers where she mentioned that she had started practicing with some choreographer but he was changed next day with Tushar ( after EKta got evicted)
so yeah maybe KJo recommended him
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

I agree. Even I did not expect her to be this good.

Same here
she is very good