Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Like someone wrote above, if Remo were the first one to comment then i am sure the other two judges would have given less point as well.
Too many lifts with flaws and some were difficult and one of the lift were a little bit out of the place..overall nice performance.
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't really like this act. Firstly I didn't get the heels, it made everything look odd. Normally when they should wear heels they wear flat or are bare feet today when that would have worked Drashti wore heels. Odd. 

The dance itself, it was a village dance yet I didn't get that feel. In actual fact I didn't get the whole theme. 
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Pj-

I didn't really like this act. Firstly I didn't get the heels, it made everything look odd. Normally when they should wear heels they wear flat or are bare feet today when that would have worked Drashti wore heels. Odd. 

The dance itself, it was a village dance yet I didn't get that feel. In actual fact I didn't get the whole theme. 

Form was salsa ... song was old ...they fused the bollywood with Salsa and i dnt know if you know but salsa cant be performed barefooted .. Hence she wore heels and salman wore converse ...wud it have been possible for them to carry salsa posture barefooted ...i dnt think so !
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love da act , they were brilliant. 
happy wid da score 
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Form was salsa ... song was old ...they fused the bollywood with Salsa and i dnt know if you know but salsa cant be performed barefooted .. Hence she wore heels and salman wore converse ...wud it have been possible for them to carry salsa posture barefooted ...i dnt think so !

Salsa can't be barefooted, i think I missed the form. But the whole package didn't work for me. The song, the form and it's presentation.  
Originally posted by: -Pj-

Salsa can't be barefooted, i think I missed the form. But the whole package didn't work for me. The song, the form and it's presentation.  

Its ok if you din like the performance as a whole ...opinion differs ...😳
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think, the marks are justified too. Also, I found the act quite short. It was sweet and simple --- Well choreographed by Salman! 😃👏
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Its ok if you din like the performance as a whole ...opinion differs ...😳

Sometimes it's already decided what one likes and what doesn't. 😉😆
Originally posted by: TheJake

Sometimes it's already decided what one likes and what doesn't. 😉😆

i know right ..and i know such ppl here 😉😆 But yeah some ppl also give there neutral opinion without having the intention of hurting a fan group .. they din liked its ok ...i did ..my opinion ...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
There are performance discussion threads, if not you are allowed to open one to discuss ALL acts.
individual celeb and their acts can be discussed in respective ATs.

Topic closed.