Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: When Love And Hate Collide II Pt33 Pg64 27/08 NEW!!! - Page 7

cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ara_000

oh my goodness i am in love wit this arjun β€οΈ

i love it how he was irritated for not seeing arohi in the morning...! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
arohi is way too stubborn nd its hard for arjun to make her agree wit his terms as arohi is vry strict abt her office rule nd arjun singhania is way too much bored abt it coz it has becum a routine nd he hates routine...! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nd finally unable to control hie urge to see arohi he just reached the site where arohi was talking wit the labourers...!
nd seeing arjun there vrought a big nd dazzling smile on her face...
though she wanted to run in his arma buts d ambience restricted her nd she blushed nd walked to him asking wat he is doing here...!
nd arjun grabbed her hands to d nearest room devoid of sounds of d machines much to arohi's irriation...! πŸ˜‰
nd den their lunch plan got cancelled due to arohi's urgent meeting in agra nd arjun decided to take her to agra...!
he is sooo understnding β€οΈ
sumtyms i feel dat arohi is too stubborn but arjun alwaz tolerate her stubborness knwing these new feelings r unknwn to her nd she needs tym...! ya he is an understanding guy πŸ˜³
truly arjun is simply adorable β€οΈ
loved the dhaba scene πŸ€£
oh god it was hilarious πŸ€£
superb chappy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
waiting for arohi's reaction now nd arjun's condition...! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
oh goddd mera bechara arjun πŸ€£ haha! thanks for the comment ara πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry227 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: florine_20

ab toh arjun ko bhagwan hi bachae
but lol that scene was super cute
lekin arjun dear ab majak kiya hai toh anjam bhi bhuktoh
next update me maza aane wala hai.
update soon

hahaha... loved ur comment! thanks florine πŸ€—
cherry227 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deepika06

Hi diπŸ˜ƒcommenting here after ages😳 where were u?

congo on 2nd threadossom banner u shud try more⭐️ thanks! i made one more... will post it in the next update 
if time permits plz make one for MR na shona has already made one... but will try my hand for sure πŸ˜ƒ

awww tis arjun is so so romantic i didn expect tat he wud b tis much romantic
arohi b kuch kam nai hai😳 he sure knows how to romance! 

tat dabba part ws awesome nd damn hilariousπŸ˜†
ab arjun ka kya hogaπŸ˜†
waiting for more hot nd spicy romanceπŸ˜‰
                                              love uπŸ€— thanks deepika! love u too πŸ€—

cherry227 thumbnail

updating now priyaaa
cherry227 thumbnail
HEY GUYS... I HAD MADE FEW MORE BANNERS AND HAD FINALISED THE ONE THAT IS ON THE FIRST PAGE! HOWEVER, I LIKED THIS ONE TOO... LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

UPDATE THREE POSTS BELOW πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cherry227 - 10 years ago
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Di honestly saying I like this one... its perfect for this Arjuhi πŸ˜‰
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this ones perfect too!!!πŸ˜ƒ

loved it!!❀️
cherry227 thumbnail

this is for u sanju 😳 i dont get any sadistic pleasure πŸ˜† but time is sure a constraint to write!!!

PART 28

National Highway #2... 100 kilometres from Agra!

"Look at me Arohi!"

Arohi continued looking outside the window.

"Im sorry ok! I know that you don't like anyone taking decisions for you... but cant you extend me this small liberty?"

Arohi continued to ignore him.

"You were to go to Agra anyway... so instead of the driver I am driving you there. This way we can spend some time outside office. Whats wrong with that?"

Arohi let out a sharp breath.

"Fine! I will call your driver with the car to Agra, i will drop you there and by the time your meeting is over he will reach to pick you up!"

Arjun pulled over and Arohi heard him take his cell phone and dial a number. She snapped her head in his direction and kept her hand on the phone. Arjun looked up and Arohi could see the pain in his eyes. There was mild anger which he was trying very hard to control.

"Dont... don't call. Its ok. I'm... I'm..."

"I'm what? Stubborn? Irrational? Egoistic?"

Arohi glared at Arjun but he was back in his teasing avatar.

"Or do you want to say... i'm... sorry???"

Arohi made to turn her head away but Arjun caught her chin and forced her to look at him. He pulled her face slightly towards him and leaned to whisper.

"Its ok Arohi. You can say sorry... I'm waiting for you to say it so that i can say 'its ok' and we can start having some fun."

Arjuns fingers left her chin and he cupped her cheek in his palm. He could see her anger melting away and her eyes soften.

"Aur tumne jo waha dhaabe pe kiya usska kya?"

Arjuns eyebrows jumped in surprise. "Arohi... thodasa majak kar liya bas!"

"Thodasa!" Arohi moved back with a jerk. "Arjun unko lagraha tha ki hum dono... ki mein... aur tum..."

Arjun chuckled. "Unhe aisa lag nahi raha tha! Maine unse kaha ki tum pregnant ho."

"What?! Arjun how could you..."

"C'mon Arohi... itnasa mazak karna allowed hai!"

"Tumhe har cheez mazak lagti haina?"

"Haan! Jaise tumhe har cheez serious lagti hai." Arjun winked and Arohi shook her head in defeat.

"Ab chalo! Im getting late for the meeting."

"Pehle bolo ki tum fir gussa nahi karogi. I have come all the way with you to spend some quality time... not just bear your anger!"

"Fine! Ab chalein???"

"Chalte hain... but we just had a fight...so lets kiss and make up first!"

The next moment Arohis surprised lips were captured by Arjuns eager ones. Arohi tried moving back but Arjun leaned in more, refusing to leave hold of her soft lips. He slipped one hand through her thick hair, holding her neck. Arohis soft skin under his hand and her soft lips in his, were making Arjun crazy. Before he got carried away, Arjun pulled back. Looking at her blushed face he smiled.

Now he felt that his day had started.

Ahluwalia office...

"Ma'm is not coming back, is she?"

"No. She'll be back late." D replied to Shanti without moving his eyes from his computer screen.

"And Arjun Sir??"

"Even he will come tomorrow morning."

Danish continued his work. After a few minutes of silence, he looked up to see Shanti staring in to distance, thinking deeply.

"Kuch kaam tha dono se?"

Shanti was pulled out of her trance. "Huh? No... Yes actually. I wanted to show ma'm some papers before i sent them to Sudhir Sir."

D frowned at Shantis weird behaviour. "Show them to me. I will send them off."

"NO. Ma'm had said she wanted to personally check them. So, i will show them tomorrow."

D stared as Shanti scurried out of his cabin. Shrugging his shoulders, he got back to his work.

Shanti walked slowly to her desk and sat down. She narrowed her eyes and chewed her lip. Minakshi elbowed her and she broke out of her thoughts.

"Kya hua Shanti??? Kya soch rahi ho?"

Shanti smiled at her. "Minu... tuney kuch... notice kiya hai???"

Arjuns car... Evening... NH #2... 50 kms from Agra... but towards Delhi!

Arohi watched the strong handsome man sitting next to her in the driving seat, talking on his Bluetooth. She leaned her elbow on the window cill and rested her cheek in her palm, her eyes on the object of her attention. The drive had been fun after she had dropped her anger. Even the meeting at the plant was a pleasant one. Her staff was happy to see her as they rarely get the privilege of her company.

And not many get to be lucky to be in a 'smiling' Arohi Ahlwalias company!

Arjun had walked around with her in the plant, tried to understand how things functioned there, asked intelligent questions, given smart suggestions and mingled with her staff as if he knew them from before. All in all, he had been a delight to be around. And they all had immense amount of respect in their eyes for him. Arohi could not help but smile remembering how the day had gone by so quickly. Arjuns company was becoming like an addiction for her, the more she got, the more she craved for it.

Arjun hung up the phone and turned to look at her. "Dadi ka phone tha. Unki koi saheli rehti hai Chandigarh mein... usse milne jaa rahi hai 4 din."

Arohi simply smiled back.

"I don't want her to go! Abhi abhi toh America se aayi hai... i don't like going back to an empty house."

Arohis smile widened seeing Arjun complain and frown like a small child.

"Its just 4 days Arjun. Tum unhe chodke 2 weeks ke liye Singapore jaaoge... usska kya???"

"Haan toh... mein kaam se jaaraha hoon! Aur waise bhi, you think she will stay alone in the duplex? She will pack her bags and dump herself in your house."

"Toh tum bhi 4 din ke liye ghar aajao." Arohi gave away the invitation with so much ease that Arjun looked at her in surprise.

Arjun pulled over the car and Arohi frowned. "Gaadi kyu rok di?"

"Are you serious? Tum sachme mujhe apne ghar rehne ke liye invite karrahi ho?"

Arohi narrowed her eyes. "Ghar pe invite karrahi hoon... mere room mein nahi!"

"Mere liye toh ek hi baat hai!"

Arohi blushed profusely. "Shut up Arjun!"

"Arohi... mera number kaunsa hai?"

"Matlab?"

"Matlab I am sure that iss duniya mein bohat kam log hain jinhone tumhe sharmaate huey dekha hain.  Toh unn channd logon mein se... mera kaunsa number hai???"

Arohi rolled her eyes and Arjun moved closer to her.

"Kasam se Arohi! You look gorgeous when you blush."

Arohi blushed more and moved back. "Arjun... seedhe baitho aur gaadi chalao."

"Uh huh! Pehle toll bharo."

"Kaisa toll???"

"Kiss ka! Ek kiss ke bina ye gaadi aage nahi jaayegi."

Arohi looked on with shock in her eyes. Now he was demanding kisses??? "Arjun... just drive the car."

"Nope! I think we will be breaking a tradition. Jab jab hum ek saath, akele gaadi mein baithe hain tab tab we have kissed. So..."

Arjun leaned in towards her and Arohi kept her hand on his mouth.    

"Arjun... tum har baar aise hi rehte ho???"

Arjun pulled off her hand. "Aise hi matlab?"

"Matlab... in every relationship... have you always been... this way?"

"Saaf saaf pucho Arohi. Kyuki mein saaf saaf jawab dunga. I've always been very open in all my relationships. But i've never felt so attracted to any girl the way i feel for you."

Arohi smiled but he could still see the hesitation in her eyes. "I... I just feel that... we are going too fast. I mean I am not used to being in a relationship... which is so... physical!"

"Physical??? You think because we kiss each other, we are physical???"

Arohi could sense the irritation in Arjuns voice but she had spoken what she felt. She had never bothered getting close to any other man after Naveen and so she was not used to all this. Arjun on the other hand sounded offended.

"Arjun... i didn't mean to..."

"Its ok Arohi. I didn't know you felt that way. I guess i wont try to touch you now... unless you take the first step. I don't want you to feel that I'm only interested in being 'physical' with you."

Arohi tried to open her mouth to explain but Arjun started driving the car and she sighed. Maybe she didnot put it the right way.

"Arjun mera voh matlab nahi tha..." Feeling Arjuns anger, she placed a hand on his, on the gear stick. But Arjun drew his hand back with a jerk.

"I'm sorry. I didnot know you wanted to keep your hand on the gear. I hope my touch didn't offend you."

"Stop it Arjun!!!" Arohis long gone anger was returning with Arjuns antics. He looked ahead stubbornly.

"Tumne hi kaha tha na... saaf saaf bolo! Lekin tumhe saaf baatein achhi nahi lagti. Im telling you that I'm not used to somethings..."

"Touching and kissing is a natural phenomenon Arohi! Its a way of expressing your feelings. Har cheez bol kar kahi nahi jaati..."

"I'm not denying that. I just said I. AM. NOT. Used to it."

"So fine... i will wait till you get used to it."

"GGOOODDD!!!!" Arohi screamed in frustration. This man was impossible. He called her angry-young-woman but he was no less. And now he was the one starting the fight, not her! But reminding that to him would probably not be a good idea. 

The next half hour went in an uncomfortable silence, where both were fidgeting but neither bothered to break the ice. Arohi dozed off on her seat and her eyes opened where there was pitch dark outside. She looked around and realised that they were not moving. She looked to her right but Arjun was not there. Straightening in her seat, she looked in the front and saw the bonnet of the car open. Opening the door she stepped out.

Arjun was bent over the hood, trying to fix somthing, his shoulder touching his ear, where a phone was tucked in. He was telling what he saw to someone and getting instructions from the other end.

"Saare nuts tight hain. Haan maine check kiye... kaunsa? Which yellow stick??" Ignoring Arohi he continued looking for something. Arohi realised that he was to check the oil filter, which was below his elbow. She drew her hand towards it at the same time that Arjun did. Arohi grabbed the filter stick and Arjun grabbed her hand, and then jerked behind.

Arohi gritted her teeth at his reaction. "Stop it Arjun." She hissed.

Glaring at her Arjun waited for her to remove her hand and then removed the stick to check the oil levels. Everthing was in order, yet the car was not starting. Mumbling a quick goodbye, Arjun hung up.

"Kya hua???"

Arjun looked at her blankly. "Agar kya hua pata hota, toh ab tak thik kar chukka hota. Filhaal hum kuch nahi kar sakte. Lift maangni padegi kisise."

Arohi looked around but there was not a car in sight. Lightening cracked overhead and she gasped. They both looked upwards.

"Looks like its going to rain... bhabhiji ne kaha tha... toofan aane waala hai!"

"Tumhe yahi jagah mili thi gaadi rokne ke liye?"

Arjuns eyebrows scrunched up. "Gaadi meri employee nahi hai... jisse mein overtime karaa sakta hoon. Kharab hogayi toh ruk gayi. Agar tumhe thik karni aati hai toh please try!"

Arohi twisted her lips and went back to sit in the car. It started drizzling and Arjun was forced to close the bonnet and seek shelter in the car too. Removing a card from his pocket, he dialled a number.

"Bhaisaab... mein Arjun bol raha hoon. Ji.. mein apni biwi ke saath aaj khana khane aaya tha?? Haanji wohi... saatve mahine waala..."

Arjun looked at a glaring Arohi from the corner of his eye. "Hamari gaadi kharab hogayi hai... hum shayad 100 kms hai agra se... thodi der pehle maine Barauli gaon ka board dekha tha... ji..."

Arohi looked on at Arjun with hope. Maybe the Bhallas could help them, probably send someone to pick them up. Atleast they would get shelter for the night.

"Achha? Aage... ek mandir dikhayi de raha hai... ji... thik hai. Bohat bohat shukriya."

Arjun hung up the phone but ignored the expectant looking Arohi.

"Kya hua???"

Without looking at her, Arjun started gathering his things. "Raste mein roadblock hogaaya hai... ek bohat bada ped gir gaya hai, issliye voh humey lene nahi aasakte. Lekin saamne mandir ke paas koi mechanic milna chahiye. Tum yahi ruko mein dekhke aata hoon."

"Pagal ho! Yaha andhere raste pe mujhe akela chodke jaaoge? Mein bhi saath chalungi."

"Its raining Arohi. Bheeg jaaogi. Mein jaake mechanic leke aata hoon."

"Its ok. Lekin mein yaha nahi rahungi..."

"Lagta hai Miss Ahluwalia ko andhere se darr lagta hai?"

Arohi ignored him and got down from the car. By the time they reached the garage it was pouring heavily. Arjun handed over the keys to the mechanic and waited at the garage. Arohi could not help but notice that Arjun was consciously maintaining a good enough distance from her, he was also avoiding looking in her direction. She didn't know why, but that made her more angry! After a few minutes the mechanic came back.

"Saab thoda time lagega. Kuch saaman laaneke liye doosre gaon mein jana padega. Aap aur memsaab ko raat yahi rehna padega."

Arohi looked on horror at the dilapidated garage with water leaking from the roof.

"Yaha matlab, iss gaon mein. Uss gali mein ek chotasa daakbangla hai. Aap dono wohi chale jaaiye... chotu aapko le jaayega. Chotu???"

A young boy of not more than 15 came out from the rear door of the garage, which opened into a house. Crossing her arms around her wet self, Arohi followed the small boy through the rain, who was clearly mesmerised by her beauty. He refused to look her in the eye and started marching ahead. Arjun and Arohi noticed that all the shops were opening up into houses on the rear. So the entire village had their shops or businesses attached to their houses, cutting out the time of travel.

Arjun looked at the shabby and ancient structure in front of him, outside which Chotu stopped. He called for some "madho kaka" and a bent over old man came out. Introducing them as guests, Chotu smiled at Arjun, blushed at Arohi and pranced back to his house in the rain. To Arjun, his walk seemed more like a dance. He looked at Arohi and smirked. This girl affected people and didn't even have the slightest knowledge about it.

Madho kaka guided them inside and directed them to a room.

"Kaka... ek hi room hai?" Arohis reluctant question made Arjun grit his teeth. What did she expect in this small village? A 5 star suite? With a living room and bedroom??? As if he was going to pounce on her if they were forced to stay in one room!

"Kamre toh bohat hai beta, lekin bohat purana daak bangla hai. Bohat se kamro ki marammat karni padegi... chatt se paani bhi tapakta hai. Filhaal rehne laayak ek hi kamra bacha hai. Lekin tum dono toh pati patni ho na???"

"Ji haan!" Arjun jumped in before Arohi scandalised the poor old man like she did the Bhallas. "Voh kya haina...  meri biwi badi dilwaali hai. Voh issliye pooch rahi hai ki agar hamare baad koi aur agaya toh usse dene ke liye aapke paas kamra bacha hai ya nahi... haina... darling?"

Arohi forced a smile and nodded her head.

"Bade bhagyasahaali ho beta, jo itni chinta karne waali biwi mili hai tumhe."

Madho kaka smiled at the adorable couple and Arjun murmured. "Haan kuch jyaada hi chinta harti hai..."

"Kya kaha beta?" Madho kaka strained his near deaf ear in Arjuns direction.

"Kuch nahi kaka. Jyada raat hogayi haina... toh aapko sona chahiye... goodnight."

Smiling away Arjun closed the door and his smile dropped. Arohi had draped her dupatta on the back of a chair and was bent on one side trying to dry her hair. In the bright light near the table, her lemon yellow kurta had almost become transparent and was sticking to her every curve. No wonder Chotu was blushing so hard!

Arohi went past a frozen Arjun and looked around the cupboards.

"Towels bhi nahi hai yaha... Ab poori raat inn geele kapdon mein guzaarenge???"

Arjun stripped the white sheet off the mattress and handed to her. "Ye odh lena... aur kapde sookhane rakh dena."

Arohi looked at the thin sheet in Arjuns hand and gulped. She really didn't have a choice here. They had not carried any extra clothes as it was an 'impromptu' decision by Mr Singhania. Snatching the sheet from his hand, she moved towards the washroom.

"Baahar aane se pehle knock karna." Arohi stopped hearing Arjuns words. "Agar tum washroom mein change karogi toh mein yaha change karunga. Aur mein nahi chahta ki tum mujhe bina kapdon ke dekho!"

Arohi turned with a snap. "Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumhe..."

"Then knock before you come out."

Arohi felt like slapping the smirk out of his face. "Fine!"

Throwing her hair over her shoulder, she marched in to the washroom.

Arjun stripped off his clothes and spread them on the table to dry. Luckily the room had twin beds that were joined to make one double bed. Knotting the white sheet tightly on his belly, Arjun separated the two beds with a good 3 feet distance between them. The light green walls of the room gave it a very eerie look, but the fading fresco made him realise that they were built during the British empire and the decor was supposed to be English. There was a rusted mirror in one corner, with a small puffy in front of it. The door opened between the beds and the wardrobe, which smelt of damp wood. He picked up his phone and dropped a quick message to Sudhir uncle and Natasha before his battery died.

A sharp knock sounded on the washroom door and Arjun smiled.

"Its safe. You can come out." He assured her and walked to the window.

He heard the bathroom door opened slowly with a creak. Arjun could not help but smile thinking about Arohis condition but he would not show her that. He was going to keep physically away from her even though it killed him.

Turning around slowly, Arjuns eyes clashed with Arohis and he froze. Clad in a pure white bedsheet knotted near her chest, her arms shoulders and neck completely bare, her semi wet hair curling around her face and lying on one shoulder, she stood in front of him like a goddess. The light flickering in the bathroom behind, made the white sheet translucent where it was not hugging her skin, giving him a perfect idea of her figure. Arohis  nervousness, evident in chewing of her lip and clenching the cloth at her sides made her more irresistible than she would ever know.

Arjun was so stumped that he even forgot to gulp. When sanity returned, the first thought that came to his mind was that he should mind his words... when he had said 'even though it killed him', looked like god had taken him seriously!!!

need your thoughts and comments guys πŸ˜ƒ MR will be next

cherry227 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

res till u update mr

Oye! I'll update mr after u comment... Also want update of kurbaan πŸ˜ƒ
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cherry227

Oye! I'll update mr after u comment... Also want update of kurbaan πŸ˜ƒ