Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Manisha_

oh i know, i phangurled about it for 3 weeks🤪 jen is just ermm u knoww so cool😃

I know man 😆

And I loved the pottery waala phase! And Jenny looked so pretty that time
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There is no audio and there's a reason for that. This is all there is! So non-believers sorry!:)
_Manisha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

There is no audio and there's a reason for that. This is all there is! So non-believers sorry!:)

let them not believe,😊 it wont change the fact that it was jen who gave the int hersel;f😃
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Love your commentary!!  You know when I said it would be nice to see more interviews about you as an actress because you are your own person, she just kept going 'exactly'. So it was very obvious that she would love to talk about her own work if the dumb media would actually bother to ask her. She was an actress before she got married too :/ 

I'm glad it's one of those interviews you can read repeatedly. It wasn't even like an interview, it was more  of a conversation. She's THAT easy to talk to.

You have no idea how much I love KaJen and hearing them talk about each other in the most random moments does make my day but at the same time if it keeps happening all the time it does piss me off. I mean dude..She's an actress as well..Talk about her show and her acting as well.

She comes across as quite an easy-going person..I hope I get to talk to her someday. 😳
khanrocks thumbnail
alot of people like her acting
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khanrocks

alot of people like her acting

i'm a die hard fan of her
love her a lot
and respect her
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Specially for Non-belivers
We believe J-W.net team n JW Fc/fb team fully if u guys dont believe thats ur prob
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the interview, loved all her answers, i hooked to this show becoz of the sizzling chemistry of samud and  i really don't understand why always actors or actress are bashed for lacking of chemistry but big times their are loop holes in the script and that's what i feel so the main reason, to create an impact full chemistry, beautifully written scene are required first. we have witnessed it in the earlier episode but later on it started losses its clutch, and now again samud story is back on track and we will definitely going to get back that intensity, and just hope cvs don't rush it and show proper building up of the story, aisa thodi hai ki hum darshak  kahi bhage jaa rahe hai ðŸ˜†...
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All the questions asked were precisely the ones I would have wanted to ask her. I wish the media took some tips on this.. ''what questions to ask'' and ''what is that fans want to know'' Loved all her answers specially the one asking about her biggest high.. I hope this is the last time she has to clarify on rumours about her reluctance to do intimate scenes.. she spelt it out this time..the exact clause in the contract! Sometimes its best to watch the show for what it is ,  rather than being over analytical about on and off screen stuff which in my opinion kills the fun..anyway,thank you Reema,  for the effort and initiative! :) very upbeat about the upcoming track in SC!!!  
khanrocks thumbnail
yep hope we never get them again