RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🀣🀣

Don't hate on me , but please stop lying to yourself 
There are only two fans in this forum Indira - Rishi, but Inishi πŸ˜”
If you are a real fan of Inishi that will never differ between them 
Sorry to say this but that's truth πŸ˜‰

Ex if today Inshi hug n kiss than there my Inishi . When they fight Indira is this or that , or Rishi is this n that . 

For me I like Inshi sometime , but am all Indira 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sahi kaha aur yehi to main hamesha chillati hu par ab na mujhe kehne mein koi sharam nehi hai that I don't like INSHI anymore,because they are not my INSHI.I don't know this INSHI.They are strangers for me.Earlier romance used to come in a flow as if romance was out of their control,but now a days its all forced,as they are not willing to do any romantic scene,but still they are doing.i don't like this INSHI and I feel that much more than romance they do the fighting scenes much comfortably.
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ekdum sach hain ye. Ab Inshi fan nahi rahe. ek to indira's fan or Rishi's fan. humesha jo inshi fan kehte hain wo inshi me se kisina kisi ko bash hi karte rehte hain. 

@ paulomi di : ha di inshi ab wo nahi rahe. unka charm chala gaya hain. ab sirf wo forcefully romance karte hain baki kuch nahi. Ab to inki fight hi mujhe achhi lagti hain πŸ€£ 

Mujhe to lagta hain ki Rati aur Sumit dono iss show se pak chuke hain bilkul humare tarah hi 

mujhe bhi InShi achhe lagte hain lekin me fan to Rishi ki hi hu. 

Edited by Ketaki19 - 10 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Yeah , everyone just come with conclusion , I think in this current Zara- Indira in CC , I think Rishi - Indu know something , and in order to protect Indira n her unborn child they have to play along with Zara 
That's what I think 
Originally posted by: Nana101

Yeah , everyone just come with conclusion , I think in this current Zara- Indira in CC , I think Rishi - Indu know something , and in order to protect Indira n her unborn child they have to play along with Zara 

That's what I think 

mujhe bhi lagta hain aisa. lekin illa kuch bharvasa nahi hain. wo Indira ki jung dikhane ke liye Rishi ko humesha dumbo dikhati hain. 

lekin parso ke episode me rishi na to zara ke sath tha aur nahi indira ke. Wo khud confuse hain. lekin ek to hain aakhirkar Indira Rishi ek sath honge. 
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
I am glad Rati - Sumit love their roles , yet their fans are fighting n asking 4 their favorite to quoting . Do support your stars in whatever they do or doing ! If any to blame if Cv 4 running such a beautiful show ( at da start) n with such a great actors .
Originally posted by: Nana101

I am glad Rati - Sumit love their roles , yet their fans are fighting n asking 4 their favorite to quoting . Do support your stars in whatever they do or doing ! If any to blame if Cv 4 running such a beautiful show ( at da start) n with such a great actors .

ha wo to hain. ab wo to unka personal matter hain ki show chode ya nahi lekin wo jo decision lenge hum unke fan hain is hisab se unko pura support karna chahiye. 

at least me to karungi Sumit ko support aur sare Sumitians aur Ratians bhi unke actors ko support karenge. 

ye mera pov hain. 
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First i want to clear that we call them "inshi" not "inishi". Next i will say if a person loves someone they get angry on them too. I wouldn't clarify much but yes i call myself inshian so as i do. If one is wrong i'll definately say that its wrong. If a mother loves her child, she points out at their mistakes too. So it would have been better if inshians are understood. Its just that we love the couple, the story of them, the ups and downs of their relations, and yes i'm inshian as well as sumit fan. I love the couple and as actor sumit too. Its a choice of a person whom they like. Words like "fake" are personal attacks, and i request you not to hurt anyone's feelings 😊 and yes i wouldn't have commented here, but my comment is for all loyal inshians who are questioned.
Edited by Pari117 - 10 years ago
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely topic Nana!! There are no true loyal inshi fans anymore, only Indira and Rishi fans...

You will only find "inshi" fans when they have romantic scenes but when it comes to Indira and Rishi fighting you will see the truth of people πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Personally I'm only Indira's fan😳 
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
 Inishi or Inshi dont matter to me 

If you understood me that's all matter .
Edited by Nana101 - 10 years ago