RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Don't hate on me , but please stop lying to yourself 
There are only two fans in this forum Indira - Rishi, but Inishi Unhappy
If you are a real fan of Inishi that will never differ between them 
Sorry to say this but that's truth Wink

Ex if today Inshi hug n kiss than there my Inishi . When they fight Indira is this or that , or Rishi is this n that . 

For me I like Inshi sometime , but am all Indira 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goodgoodmeeedeora2Rasha4evayu-know-whoShivIka..Ketakiloveinshi-PD-Sneha.ko.ByGod.Nancy..Bebolove..

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Sahi kaha aur yehi to main hamesha chillati hu par ab na mujhe kehne mein koi sharam nehi hai that I don't like INSHI anymore,because they are not my INSHI.I don't know this INSHI.They are strangers for me.Earlier romance used to come in a flow as if romance was out of their control,but now a days its all forced,as they are not willing to do any romantic scene,but still they are doing.i don't like this INSHI and I feel that much more than romance they do the fighting scenes much comfortably.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaanyu-know-whoShivIka..Ketakiloveinshi-Neha04-..Bebolove..

ShivIka..Ketaki IF-Sizzlerz
ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
ekdum sach hain ye. Ab Inshi fan nahi rahe. ek to indira's fan or Rishi's fan. humesha jo inshi fan kehte hain wo inshi me se kisina kisi ko bash hi karte rehte hain. 

@ paulomi di : ha di inshi ab wo nahi rahe. unka charm chala gaya hain. ab sirf wo forcefully romance karte hain baki kuch nahi. Ab to inki fight hi mujhe achhi lagti hain ROFL 

Mujhe to lagta hain ki Rati aur Sumit dono iss show se pak chuke hain bilkul humare tarah hi Ouch

mujhe bhi InShi achhe lagte hain lekin me fan to Rishi ki hi hu. 

Edited by Ketaki19 - 13 July 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan..Bebolove..

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah , everyone just come with conclusion , I think in this current Zara- Indira in CC , I think Rishi - Indu know something , and in order to protect Indira n her unborn child they have to play along with Zara 
That's what I think 

yu-know-who..Bebolove..

ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nana101

Yeah , everyone just come with conclusion , I think in this current Zara- Indira in CC , I think Rishi - Indu know something , and in order to protect Indira n her unborn child they have to play along with Zara 
That's what I think 

mujhe bhi lagta hain aisa. lekin illa kuch bharvasa nahi hain. wo Indira ki jung dikhane ke liye Rishi ko humesha dumbo dikhati hain. 

lekin parso ke episode me rishi na to zara ke sath tha aur nahi indira ke. Wo khud confuse hain. lekin ek to hain aakhirkar Indira Rishi ek sath honge. 

RamziMeriJaan..Bebolove..

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I am glad Rati - Sumit love their roles , yet their fans are fighting n asking 4 their favorite to quoting . Do support your stars in whatever they do or doing ! If any to blame if Cv 4 running such a beautiful show ( at da start) n with such a great actors .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47

ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nana101

I am glad Rati - Sumit love their roles , yet their fans are fighting n asking 4 their favorite to quoting . Do support your stars in whatever they do or doing ! If any to blame if Cv 4 running such a beautiful show ( at da start) n with such a great actors .

ha wo to hain. ab wo to unka personal matter hain ki show chode ya nahi lekin wo jo decision lenge hum unke fan hain is hisab se unko pura support karna chahiye. 

at least me to karungi Sumit ko support aur sare Sumitians aur Ratians bhi unke actors ko support karenge. 

ye mera pov hain. 
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
First i want to clear that we call them "inshi" not "inishi". Next i will say if a person loves someone they get angry on them too. I wouldn't clarify much but yes i call myself inshian so as i do. If one is wrong i'll definately say that its wrong. If a mother loves her child, she points out at their mistakes too. So it would have been better if inshians are understood. Its just that we love the couple, the story of them, the ups and downs of their relations, and yes i'm inshian as well as sumit fan. I love the couple and as actor sumit too. Its a choice of a person whom they like. Words like "fake" are personal attacks, and i request you not to hurt anyone's feelings Smile and yes i wouldn't have commented here, but my comment is for all loyal inshians who are questioned.

Edited by Pari117 - 14 July 2013 at 12:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47RanjinikishanHeema22designersaini

Go to top