Poll Choice
KARAN PATEL
MUKTI
MANTRA
SANA
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan & Sana ..

One shd observe sana's face whn contestants like DD, Lauren etc r appreciated by the judges..
Karan Patel has always been rude and over confident. .. I never liked his attitude. ...
Frankly, I don't find anyone over confident ðŸ˜Š  I don't find anyone even showing reasonable confidence ... And we have a poll, as if all the wild cards have displayed over confidence...very funny poll ðŸ˜†

Karan Patel is basically an over confident type guy and he also goofs up things very confidently ðŸ˜† but I haven't seen him saying or doing anything that would mean he is confident of winning the show or he thinks that he can win ..

I@TM -  mean, have you noticed any behaviors amongst any contestant, who is displaying overconfidence?? Why this question is even coming as a poll?? 

If anyone is displaying over confidence in the show that's SD and I'm sure they have enough reasons to be overconfident ..
Edited by Wiseman - 10 years ago

mukti is confident but haq banta hai she is an amazing dancer and the sister of the winner of did 2😉

so she has winner genes in her blood

all wild card entry's are over confident and very annoying , specially mukti , heights , she should control her tongue , JDJ not only for lauren and her  that she always come and say i am here to defeat lauren  ans set a new standard , like really ?? you have 9 other and you really insulting them by saying this .  and does she think that others have no standard that she again and again say this nonsense stuff ? i wish she will stop saying these words after getting yesterdays marks .  and how she got these attitudes !!!! ?? 
karan patel is the most over confident ðŸ¥±  
It's Karan and Mukti hands down.
Some one even voted for Mantra...epic!!! 🤣
I guess Karan Patel & Mukti Mohan. :/
mukti hd been the most over-confident celebrity(???😛) I've come across in this show at least , no doubt about her being a very good dancer but that doesnt mean others belong to dog-house, the way she behaves all time, goshh wat an attitude 🤔...completely opposite of her own sister shakti whom I love to the core ! Somehow I never liked Mukti  from her ZNKD days becoz of this 'Im the only best over here ' attitude of hers .thr she was way too overhyped by the biased judges (especially Arshad warsi) , here I feel she was brought down rightly bythe judges ...especially she looked completely flat in front of lauren in their jugalbandi .
Mukti and karan.

Acc. to mukti she is the best she will win.

Karan taunts everyone he too thinks he dance well.

Both should eliminate soon.