roli is alive uncut version

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guyz roli is alive and she is trapped inside the old bharadwaj house!jhumki and simar are abt to go to that house so lets just pray that they find our roli there soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy that Roli is still alive...
TFS
bhavaninamburi thumbnail
old bharadwaj house????

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS Mishu! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Poor Roli ๐Ÿ˜ญ I cried watching her condition, she even said Siddhant ji ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope Roli comes back to bw house before marriage and our ROSiD reunite โค๏ธ Finger crossed. 
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the uncut Mishu๐Ÿ˜Š

Poor Roli๐Ÿ˜ญ
savkatika thumbnail
yes guyz bharadwaj family old house that is said to be cursed so nobody stayed at that house! this was the house were roli was trapped most probably she is trapped there by khushi lets see wht happens next whtever happens we rosidians will fin rosid will reunite again and then we will be happy can u plzz spread this link to people ok !and yes felt really bad for roli hopefully roli will take revenge on khushi for this again!
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ru sure she is in old bharadwaj house..but if she is i wounder why she is there and who was the man who came and gave her food ... but glad she is alivee ...

ps... why do i feel that its naina who has kidnaped the real roli...is she coming back๐Ÿ˜”
savkatika thumbnail
no its khushi because khushi was the one who kidnapped roli afte she was admitted to the hospital yes roli is trapped inside the old bharadwaj house that was not fully constructed as people thought its a cursed house jhumki, simar and veru are going to go the house to trap veru but it is there they will find roli hopefully and save her!
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savkatika

no its khushi because khushi was the one who kidnapped roli afte she was admitted to the hospital yes roli is trapped inside the old bharadwaj house that was not fully constructed as people thought its a cursed house jhumki, simar and veru are going to go the house to trap veru but it is there they will find roli hopefully and save her!

ummm ru sure couse i think kushi said to veru that she killed roli not kidnapped her. couse i think if kushi kidnapped her this time than she could have easily unmasked jumki for not being the real roli. so i am sure its[B] naina[B/] to take revenge from bardwaj parivvar
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs ๐Ÿ˜Š Im so happy tat roli is alive...im crying 4 roli ๐Ÿ˜ญ she is so weak...i hope she will come back before jhumki-sid marriage...