Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ramjaane

Na ji ðŸ˜† , i thought those question are too personal that why i deleted those ( still have copy of those question ) ,

I didn't find them too personal.

for the sake of questioning i will ask

I just saw these now. I was gone for the weekend. 😆

1. what your opinion about someone so cruel to others and just ban those members who are just friendly and sometime friendly sarcastic  to him ,when they   consider him as their friend.

I can't draw conclusions without knowing more. Somethings can be just misunderstandings. Sometimes it is because people are two faced. Who knows.

2. As a marathi mulgi Can you recognize which beach of mumbai in my  dp. 

Juhu Beach

3. According to u who is that baba who dare to propose you and who is this dhano who beautifully potrayed with some funny emoticons , if u can then answer in dhano istyle.😳

Ai Hai! Kya pata hamarein aashiq kahan kahan se chale aate hai. It could be anyone. Trust no one is the motto on IF. My friends don't need MIDs to propose to me. They do it khule aam.

Now my question is who is Ramjaane this groupbie who seems to know me. 😕

atominis thumbnail
Is this still open? Are we still allowed to ask questions? I am sorry I am late but I would like to ask questions to this particular Debater of the Week! 😊
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

2, chalo marthi mulgi is wrong atleast once, that is aksha beach where sea beach is too deep in left corner which is unique from other. 

3. Kya kareen aap sabko trap kareke lejate hain, no one left for us so we stalk you. By the way in my view that baba is biggest stalker of urs who bring out ur funny side , happy to see that along with ur serious side and dhanos emoticons were biggest funny reply in this thread which even made the fox angry,why are u so rude to few members when u can be diplomatic , Regarding me i am a stalker of urs when u didnt leave anyone to stalk .here is my stalking proof of ur favorite song since bigg boss 6 where i always relate that the personality or urs match with that credit card biting lady ðŸ¤£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGCD4xb-Tr8[/YOUTUBE]

just kidding i just like the dance and song not the literal meaning of that song. i have a different proife in bigg boss 6 and this forum now try to be inactive. by the way why everyone so rigid in IF when they write every detail of them in facebook or we can find in google what is so unique in IF , pls tell me ur name so that i can stalk u more rigorously  ( just kidding) enjoy ur life , be happy . I found u one of the right thinking , well balanced  personality in IF,

Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Skepblun

Is this still open? Are we still allowed to ask questions? I am sorry I am late but I would like to ask questions to this particular Debater of the Week! 😊

Not that I want to steal any thunder from Genie. But you seem interesting, so I'll respond positively. LeadNitrate said MOTW is free game as long as she leaves it open.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hello Folks,  Debater of the Week is for members to get to know other forum members allowing for interaction between the member on the hot seat and fellow DM members!  However, by the looks of it, such threads are being used to instigate and provoke fights by others!  Please understand that this is not the place for one to wage a personal vendetta against someone they may have had issues with!   Such activities will NOT be tolerated!  Hence, please abide by all the rules and if you should have any personal issues in this section, please use the PM services to contact either the section DT (me or Tanni) or the GMs.  We will help address the issue! 

Please consider this as a last warning as anyone continuing to violate the rules will be dealt with severity!  Lastly, the decision to leave previous DOTW open while new DOTW threads are posted may be reconsidered, which we will inform shortly after! 

We hope to have everyone's understanding. 

Thank you,
Best Regards,
 IF Development Team
Edited by MP_Radha - 10 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
If by chance the warning is for me then let me clarify :

As RTH replied in satirical way i just replied back in satire. when you are not questioning me why i am straight then why i will question u, infact it is ridiculous to question others personal life. So nothing personal there i just replied in fun way.  As in many instances i got this stalker tag so it irritates me, that reply  is nothing to do with other thread or any other persons reply. I got most stalker tag from someone and now sadly she is declared as outlaw as per some stringent IF mystery, punitive action law ðŸ˜†. I just read some views and have communication when some people interest me . If i dislike anyone then stalking is only create headache by reading how i am disliked,

A Detail response how i knew u :

First i joined in this forum last year in bigg boss 6. I dislike one character called urvashi dholkia , so started cricising the forum devi aka komolika aka urvashi. To my surprise few moderators send me PM dont do this, dont do that, dont say anything on fans , komolika or action will be taken against u etc, like parents look after their kid. So i restrict myself in Fishy kapoor AT , where all fishy fishy talks happen and sometime criticise dholkia to get some sweet PMs. in that thread happens to be few people like u, CM, Dex etc who were active there. As i have very minimal conversation in BB forum i knew many who where active in that thread only , i can remember few conversation. After that i was active in this forum , as ur opinion interest me , i happen to knew u. Sometime my view taken in wrong way by chance or with coincidence which create unnecessary provocation, thats why i have deleted the first questions. 
Now dont say :
Now my question is who is Ramjaane this groupbie who seems to know me. ðŸ˜•

After all one guru once said stalking is bad, weather it is Baazigar or ramjaane ultimately they will face death ðŸ˜†
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If by chance the warning is for me then let me clarify :

As RTH replied in satirical way i just replied back in satire. when you are not questioning me why i am straight then why i will question u, infact it is ridiculous to question others personal life. So nothing personal there i just replied in fun way.  As in many instances i got this stalker tag so it irritates me, that reply  is nothing to do with other thread or any other persons reply. I got most stalker tag from someone and now sadly she is declared as outlaw as per some stringent IF mystery, punitive action law ðŸ˜†. I just read some views and have communication when some people interest me . If i dislike anyone then stalking is only create headache by reading how i am disliked,

A Detail response how i knew u :

First i joined in this forum last year in bigg boss 6. I dislike one character called urvashi dholkia , so started cricising the forum devi aka komolika aka urvashi. To my surprise few moderators send me PM dont do this, dont do that, dont say anything on fans , komolika or action will be taken against u etc, like parents look after their kid. So i restrict myself in Fishy kapoor AT , where all fishy fishy talks happen and sometime criticise dholkia to get some sweet PMs. in that thread happens to be few people like u, CM, Dex etc who were active there. As i have very minimal conversation in BB forum i knew many who where active in that thread only , i can remember few conversation. After that i was active in this forum , as ur opinion interest me , i happen to knew u. Sometime my view taken in wrong way by chance or with coincidence which create unnecessary provocation, thats why i have deleted the first questions. 
Now dont say :
Now my question is who is Ramjaane this groupbie who seems to know me. ðŸ˜•

After all one guru once said stalking is bad, weather it is Baazigar or ramjaane ultimately they will face death ðŸ˜†

so i did recognize you correctly 😊.. btw all the warnings are for me. i have upset mod and her friends.
Bazigar thumbnail
Planet i am no one to say anything still i can say few things. It is not worth it to carry on the ill feeling on this virtual world. sometime some thing said by you or other side , may be we can take for sometime ,better to forget after that a certain period and not carry along with us. You said some thing in bad taste on me in my initial days in this forum , i just forget after sometime , i saw a better on u . Definitely you said something , other said something in response or vice-versa, instead carry on this animosity it is better to forget there, I felt sorry when i have sent a PM to tanni in my last profile out of anger who infact well behaved with me , i realise why hurt other when u feel the same hurt, sometime we should also take a step backward , dislike anyone then it is better to avoid and forget. 

After all how many long we stretch a thing , In bigg boss 6 sometime komolika fans and me engage in some fight , even those fans may think to kill me that kind of argument we have , infact i think whom with i fight and for what . But after 6 months i neither remember anyone and they never recognise me , with deletion of my last profile even whom i know they cant recognize me . We will sometime take a step back ward instead carry on any misunderstanding. We are all grown up individual , with own concise , own understanding. 

Dedicate to all india- pakistan type hatred fighting in IF , pankha non pankha fighting , banned member and moderator fighting in IF , political fighting etc,keep your ego aside listen the song from 5 minutes onwards.
 happy fighting :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QwvVFhplkQ[/YOUTUBE]

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Planet i am no one to say anything still i can say few things. It is not worth it to carry on the ill feeling on this virtual world. sometime some thing said by you or other side , may be we can take for sometime ,better to forget after that a certain period and not carry along with us. You said some thing in bad taste on me in my initial days in this forum ,

oh dear..did I? dont remember that at all, i must be really bad person then. Well i want to apologise now if that means anything now😕..

i just forget after sometime , i saw a better on u . Definitely you said something , other said something in response or vice-versa, instead carry on this animosity it is better to forget there, I felt sorry when i have sent a PM to tanni in my last profile out of anger who infact well behaved with me , i realise why hurt other when u feel the same hurt, sometime we should also take a step backward , dislike anyone then it is better to avoid and forget. 

After all how many long we stretch a thing , In bigg boss 6 sometime komolika fans and me engage in some fight , even those fans may think to kill me that kind of argument we have , infact i think whom with i fight and for what . But after 6 months i neither remember anyone and they never recognise me , with deletion of my last profile even whom i know they cant recognize me . We will sometime take a step back ward instead carry on any misunderstanding. We are all grown up individual , with own concise , own understanding. 
agree with you in general, not sure how much i apply it myself.

Dedicate to all india- pakistan type hatred fighting in IF , pankha non pankha fighting , banned member and moderator fighting in IF , political fighting etc,keep your ego aside listen the song from 5 minutes onwards.
 happy fighting :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QwvVFhplkQ[/YOUTUBE]