Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree annie!

For the sake of Rajat's career,I wanted Rajat to work with someone else,so that he can prove that he can make it 'click' with anyone and not just Mugdha.

And he HAS proved it πŸ‘
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha15

I agree annie!

For the sake of Rajat's career,I wanted Rajat to work with someone else,so that he can prove that he can make it 'click' with anyone and not just Mugdha.

I know, right? He is a very talented actor. He will click with anyone he works with. He does not need any specific co-star to make him shine. And I love how Ekta showed her confidence in him by casting him opposite a fresh face. She knew that he has the ability to carry a show alone. And I also like Paridhi. She has grown on me. πŸ˜Š

EDIT- And also, people need to remember that Jalal and Jodha did not have one proper scene together. Yet. And technically that sword scene doesn't count. And even there, we could see a hint of a serious bulid-up of chemistry between the two. We should wait and watch the development of their chemistry first. πŸ˜Š Maybe, it will be nearly as good too. We can never know. πŸ˜† 
Edited by Stargirl06 - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stargirl06

I know, right? He is a very talented actor. He will click with anyone he works with. He does not need any specific co-star to make him shine. And I love how Ekta showed her confidence in him by casting him opposite a fresh face. She knew that he has the ability to carry a show alone. And I also like Paridhi. She has grown on me. πŸ˜Š

Absolutely.He is too talented as an actor! 
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yr if mugdha will play rukaiya den i i wud want jalal -rukaiya...bt its impossble..actlly impossble..
besides mugdha not in main lead... no way!!!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: garvi

yr if mugdha will play rukaiya den i i wud want jalal -rukaiya...bt its impossble..actlly impossble..

besides mugdha not in main lead... no way!!!

also,i dont wanna see mugdha playing even a single shade of negativity.she is way too angelic 
featherheart thumbnail

also,i dont wanna see mugdha playing even a single shade of negativity.she is way too angelic 

agreed
she is soo sweet nd rajput type for rukaiya
featherheart thumbnail

I agree annie!

xctly its tym for both rajat and mugdha to show dere talent... we all knw dat dey r best at deir roles alwys...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

agreed
she is soo sweet nd rajput type for rukaiya

i swear! 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

xctly its tym for both rajat and mugdha to show dere talent... we all knw dat dey r best at deir roles alwys...

thats my point 
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i hav  also seen rajat mugdha couple in both prc and dv ...they r truely magical couple πŸ˜›i wud definately luv to see their romantic chemistry once againπŸ˜ƒthey r my one of d favrite onsreen pair

bt when we r talking about akbar i prefer only jodha as i lyk akbar jodha luv story⭐️