Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
very much intriguing... i have no clue to what happened...who would hit khushi n thn kill shyam ??? 
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Khushi ... what a traumatic experience 
Imagine remembering that he swine kissed her ... 
I wonder who the third person was who actually killed the man ... 

Thanks ... enjoying the mystery ... 
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
RemovedEdited by BlueMystique - 8 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Madam post karne se pehle bataaya karo...๐Ÿ˜ณ
res
Edited:

The curious case of the murder of Shyam Manohar Jha.

Suspects:
1. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada (because she was found soaked in blood at the crime scene).
2. Arnav Singh Raizada (because he has wanted to kill Shyam since long, and because alibis can be fake-created)
3. Anjali Raizada-Jha (she can be the surprise element)
4. Inspector Khan (Because he seems to be too obsessed with proving Khushi to be guilty).

I'm guessing the real culprit is one amongst the above. My thinking cap is on; the ball's in your court...slip a hint that will veer me in the right direction.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
can i rip khan in to pieces, please! he is hateable,,!

can i give a loud cheeky kiss to arnav, he is such an adorable husband..!

can i give my comforting hand to khushi, the gal is so shattered!

can i lay my suspecting eyes on anjali, i am finding her weird,like really!

can i slap three four times on shyam soul's face. he is not there but still there!

can scratch my head cos of not understanding the mystery?

can i hug you! 
Edited by .Avanti. - 10 years ago
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting chapter! :D

I don't think Khushi is the one who killed Shyam. I have a theory - her system has probably repressed more of her memories in an attempt to protect the killer(because it could be some family member) and her own sanity. Edited by avantika_2012 - 10 years ago
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yippeee! U updared!
And i m super glad that arnav reached out for khushi in time!
Phew! And now after arnavs comforting words...i hope khushis disgust for herself reuces a bit...

And what suddenly happened to anjalo?? I feel smthing fishy..or am i just overthinking?
Hey!! That could be anjali that day behind khushi...? Jeezzz! WIld guesses, i tell u,..! Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

anyways thanx for the happy reading momentd! Update cross my heart soon! Missing it!
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the update...Khan is so much judgemental...well I understand where he comes from...
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm getting more and more suspicious of Anjali with every chapter. She's totally weird. And this Khan. Inspector sahab, wake up and smell the roses. Or rather the blood. Can he really think of nothing else other than pinning the murder on Khushi? What about Shyam's colleagues, his many dubious clients and his questionable practices? Don't they merit a look? Typical laziness.
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww my heart went out to Khushi and Arnav. They are still suffering. My suspicion is growing each day on Anjali. Her act seemed pre planned. As if she was intentionally trying to make Khushi believe that she indeed is the culprit. But what is with the inspector? Why is he hell bent on proving Khushi guilty? He is passing judgements even without knowing the whole thing. I doubt he is an accomplice to the murderer or he is an idiot. But where are the other family members? Its getting interesting