Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

Fin decko i dobar covek. Znam da ce Smeki vec naci cesto da zameri ali ja stvarno tako mislim 😊
Nice guy and a good man. I know it will soften but often find to complain but I really mean it

Svaka majka da ga pozeli za zeta 😉

Every mother to wish him for  the son in law
Stephi thumbnail

Pokusala sam da pronadjem koja je epizoda danas i nisam uspela, Mislim da je oko 1300. Mozda je neko bolje informisan od mene. A sto se sadrzaja tice ocekujem da baba postane devojka 🤣
I tried to find that episode today and I failed, I think it is about 1300th Maybe someone knows more than me. And as far as sdrzaja expect to become a grandmother girl

Ja ne ocekujem apsolutno nista i bas me briga, ali moram priznati da u ovoj seriji i Dadisa i daddu imaju bolju hemiju od novopecenih mladenaca

I don't expect absolutely nothing and I don't care, but I have to admit that in this series even  Dadisa and Daddu have a better chemistry than  newlyweds

smeker thumbnail

Fin decko i dobar covek. Znam da ce Smeki vec naci cesto da zameri ali ja stvarno tako mislim 😊
Nice guy and a good man. I know it will soften but often find to complain but I really mean it

Dobar covek slazem se,dobra reklama stvarno svaka cast👍🏼
smeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: saska

Svaka majka da ga pozeli za zeta 😉

Every mother to wish him for  the son in law

A kaze se ko nema zeta ,nema ni magarca 😆
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saska

Da ti to mene ne pozivas na kopanje , nisam znala da imam i trecu opciju, eto iznenada, ulepsa mi dan 🤣

Do you  invite me to dig, I did not know  I have a third option, suddenly you made my day🤣

Badi ne bi ja to tebi uradila. 😆
Buddy would I do that to you
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smeker

Dobar covek slazem se,dobra reklama stvarno svaka cast👍🏼

Smeki znala sam da ces tako reagovati 🤣
Smeki I knew you'd react like
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Smeki znala sam da ces tako reagovati 🤣
Smeki I knew you'd react like

Slazem se sa Smeki..reklama..Sto ne pokupi sa ulice neke sirocice..(njih barem tamo ima za izvoz) pa da ih dovede kuci i nahrani..a ne decu koja su deo shoua i koja su non stop u zizi javnosti..

I agree with charm .. commercials .. Why do not you pick up some orphans from the street .. (they at least there is for export) and bring them home and feed .. not the children who are part of the show and which are non-stop from the headlines ..
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daltoni

Slazem se sa Smeki..reklama..Sto ne pokupi sa ulice neke sirocice..(njih barem tamo ima za izvoz) pa da ih dovede kuci i nahrani..a ne decu koja su deo shoua i koja su non stop u zizi javnosti..

I agree with charm .. commercials .. Why do not you pick up some orphans from the street .. (they at least there is for export) and bring them home and feed .. not the children who are part of the show and which are non-stop from the headlines ..

Nije u pitanju hrana. Zasto ste tako stroge?
It's not the food. Why are you so strict?
Stephi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daltoni

Evo ocekivane reakcije od Dal, nema bicepsa , nema ni pohvale🤣. Nije poenta da nekog nahrani, nisu oni bili gladni, vec su osetili nostalgiju za svojom kucom pa ih je pozvao da osete malo kucni ambijent , a garantujem da bi Sida iako nije siroce, mnoge pozvale u svoj dom da ga nahrane i napoje 😆

Here's the expected reaction from Dal, no  biceps, no praise🤣. The point wasn't to feed someone, they were not hungry , but felt nostalgic , so he invited them to feel a little bit a home environment, and I guarantee that even though Sidd is not an orphan, many would  invited him  to feed and watered him 😆