Returning of the written off #12*invited only* - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Daltoni

Dobro jutro...nadam se da ste se naspavale, istusirale i da se sada spremate,ko na bazen,ko na plazu..ja na bazen..i danas i sutra..videcu u kom terminu ,ali muz mi je kuci,pa cemo se vec organizovati..😉 Sto i vama zelim ❤️

Good morning ... I hope you have a good nap, took a shower and now store, who at the pool, who at the beach .. i .. the pool today and tomorrow .. I'll see what the time, but my husband is home, and we are already organized .. Wink table and you want Heart

Lepo se provedi Dal😛 ja necu nigde sad ,bila jutros da vidim za banju ali moram prvo kod fizijatra zbog masaza.Pa da nosim papire u sindikat i trista papira da spremim muka mi je 🤢

Have fun DalTongue I'm not anywhere now, this morning to see the spa but I have to first of the physiatrist masaza.Pa to carry papers in the union and hundred of paper to prepare'm sick Dead

Vatsal Seth

Contribute to IMDb. Add a bio, trivia, and more.
Update information for Vatsal Seth 

Born:

August 5, 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Actor (9 titles)
2012Uncoupled (short) 
Shan

2011Hostel 
Karan

2010Toh Baat Pakki! 
Yuvraj 'Yuvi' Saxena (as Vatsal Sheth)

2009Paying Guests 
Jayesh Thakur

2008Heroes 
Ali 'Nawab Saab' Shah

2007Nanhe Jaisalmer: A Dream Come True 
Nanhe Jaisalmer/Vikram Singh

2004Taarzan: The Wonder Car 
Raj Chaudhary

1996Just Mohabbat (TV series) 
Jai as adult (1997-1998)

Hide Self (1 title)
2008The Cheetah Girls: One World (TV movie) 
Himself (as Vatsal Sheth)

Vatsal Sheth

Actor Vatsal Sheth during a photo shoot in Nadaan Parindey
Born5 August 1980 (age 32)
Mumbai, India
OccupationActor
Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
Edited by smeker - 10 years ago

Mislim da ce i Vatsal da padne na njene cari i zavodjenje😉

Dobar dan vredne devojke

Good day girls

Jeste da dan jos nije gotov ali...
Is that the day is not finished yet but .

Originally posted by smeker

?????

The dashing Siddharth Shukla who is seen playing the role of Shiv in the daily soap Balika Vadhu on Colors and also seen as a contestant on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Colors, invited his cute little contestant friends Sonali and Sumanth from Jhalak.. at his home as they were feeling home sick.

We have seen different sides of Siddharth Shukla on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa as a dancer, actor, a rough and tough guy and a prankster. This time we got to see a very soft side of the tough guy.

We got news from our sources who informed us saying, "When Siddharth Shukla got to know that Sumanth and Sonali are feeling homesick he immediately planned to take them to their home and make them feel homely at his home. He served them some delicious homemade food made by his mom."

"The kids saw a very soft side of the tough guy Siddharth. They enjoyed a lot at his place. The kids looked absolutely thrilled and felt very much close to their home."

On the same we called Siddharth Shukla and he said, "They are too young and I know how it feels when you are away from your family. Even though how much ever you enjoy with your friends at the end you always miss your parents very much if you are away from them. Keeping that in mind I called them at my home so that they feel good. Seeing them happy makes me feel happy."

Seems he just loves the adorable kids Sonali and Sumanth, "I enjoyed a lot with them at my home. They are very cute kids and I love them very much. I am a fan of their dancing. I feel they are just the best among all the other contestants on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa."

But well we must say that it was really nice of Siddharth to think about the cute little kids Sumanth and Sonali.

Sid je pozvao svoje slatke male prijatelje Sonali i Sumanth, kolege takmicare iz JDJ svojoj kuci , jer su osecali nostalgiju za svojom kucom. Upoznali smo razlicite Sidove strane , kao glumca, plesaca , grubog i opasnog, momka, saljivdzije, ovaj put da vidimo neznu stranu grubog momka. Kad je Sid saznao da oni osecaju nostalgiju za svojim domom , odmah je isplanirao da ih ugosti u svojm domu i pocastio ih domacom hranom koju je spremila njegova mama. Klinci suupoznali veoma neznu Sidovu stranu i veoma su uzivali kod njega, bili su apsolutno odusevljeni i osecali su se kao kod svoje kuce. Sid je rekao onisu veoma mladi a ja znam kako je biti odvojen od porodice,iako je lepo uzivati sa prijateljima, na kraju ti ipak uvek nedostaje porodica ako si razdvojen od nje,imajuci to na umu, pozvao sam ih kod sebe, videvsi njih sretne i ja sam bio srecan . Uzivao je sa njima, oni su vrlo slatki klinci i on je veliki ljubitelj njihovog plesa, smatra da su najbolji od svih takmicara JDJ.
Dakle moramo reci da je veoma lepo o Sida da misli na slatke male klince Sumanth i Sonali.