Returning of the written off #12*invited only* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Daltoni

Dobro vece i laku noc!😛
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago

Sutra, tj vec danas,  me ceka jos jedna "proba"  "duvackog" orkestra. Zbog toga vas moram pozdraviti i pozeleti vam laku noc.
Tomorrow, but today, I still have a "test", "brass" band. Therefore, I welcome you and hope to have it a night.

Edited by nn027 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nn027

🤣  Ozbiljna je stvar u pitanju. Videcemo sta kaze nas strucnjak Smeki kad sutra stigne .
ROFL is a serious matter in question. We'll see what he says our expert charm when tomorrow arrives.

Smeki to vise ne zanima , garant gleda  Povratak u Idn sad🤣

Smeki is no longer interested in that , I guarantee she's watching  Return to  Eden  now🤣
Mislim da je i meni vreme da vam pozelim slatke snove

I think it's time for me to wish you sweet dreams

GOOD NIGHT
Originally posted by saska

Smeki to vise ne zanima , garant gleda  Povratak u Idn sad🤣

Smeki is no longer interested in that , I guarantee she's watching  Return to  Eden  now🤣

Badi , te dve stvari ne iskljucuju jedna drugu. Naprotiv, Cak mislim i da su blisko povezane😉
Buddy, the two are not mutually exclusive. On the contrary, I even think that they are closely related Wink
Edited by nn027 - 10 years ago

Smeki..moras da pazis kako pises reci..moze neko da ti zameri ako ne napises pravilno..🤣
Charm .. you have to watch how you write me .. can someone blame you if you do not write it properly .. ROFL

🤣Ma ko ih hebe,ja znam da savrseno govorim engleski🤣 ne dotice me a imam i zastitu

Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
Dobro jutro...nadam se da ste se naspavale, istusirale i da se sada spremate,ko na bazen,ko na plazu..ja na bazen..i danas i sutra..videcu u kom terminu ,ali muz mi je kuci,pa cemo se vec organizovati..😉 Sto i vama zelim ❤️

Good morning ... I hope you have a good nap, took a shower and now store, who at the pool, who at the beach .. i .. the pool today and tomorrow .. I'll see what the time, but my husband is home, and we are already organized .. Wink table and you want Heart

Dobro jutro...nadam se da ste se naspavale, istusirale i da se sada spremate,ko na bazen,ko na plazu..ja na bazen..i danas i sutra..videcu u kom terminu ,ali muz mi je kuci,pa cemo se vec organizovati..😉 Sto i vama zelim ❤️

Good morning ... I hope you have a good nap, took a shower and now store, who at the pool, who at the beach .. i .. the pool today and tomorrow .. I'll see what the time, but my husband is home, and we are already organized .. Wink table and you want Heart

Uzivaj Dal 😊 Ja sam izgleda ove godine posvadjana sa bazenima i plazama. Al zato me trava oce ko nikad.
PS. Rikno mi zmrazivac, opet 😉

Enjoy Dal Smile I am looking this year had a falling out with pools and beaches. But so do fathers who never grass.
PS. Rikno we zmrazivac again