Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Drashti was AMAZING today!!!!!  Finally the fire is back in our girl!  With all the concern she has been showing RK and the days of confusion re Sultan's DNA, I had forgotten how angry Madhu can get!

It was sooo missed.  

I loved the Madhu and Sultan scenes as she questioned his character, their friendship and his intentions.

And the precap actually shocked me!  I was not expecting THAT from Madhu.  But then when you think about it, here is Madhu, a married woman, who has always stated Sultan is her friend.  She trusts her friend and their past brought them close emotionally.  But she loves RK.  Now she realizes it was all a lie.  Madhu must feel betrayed (again) and hurt.  
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rimitimi2000

WOW...SUPER...❀️

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: 4ever4love

Drashti was AMAZING today!!!!!  Finally the fire is back in our girl!  With all the concern she has been showing RK and the days of confusion re Sultan's DNA, I had forgotten how angry Madhu can get!

It was sooo missed.  

I loved the Madhu and Sultan scenes as she questioned his character, their friendship and his intentions.

And the precap actually shocked me!  I was not expecting THAT from Madhu.  But then when you think about it, here is Madhu, a married woman, who has always stated Sultan is her friend.  She trusts her friend and their past brought them close emotionally.  But she loves RK.  Now she realizes it was all a lie.  Madhu must feel betrayed (again) and hurt.  

Yeah, loved Drashti today! She was beyond brilliant! The fire in her eyes was visible and spoke volumes!😊
Hats off to DD forsuch a phenomenal performance! πŸ‘
And yes, indeed it is another betrayal for Madhu. I don't get why some people don't get how Sultan betrayed Madhu. Friendship is a pure and respected relationship. He insulted their friendship and asking her to come with him and calling her his, was just humiliating for Madhu. It just showed how low he thinks of her. He doesn't respect her at all as he was claiming to do. πŸ€’

And what Madhu did was correct in her part because she wanted to show him how disgusted he made her feel. πŸ˜‘

I am proud of Madhu! 
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post...totally agree
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: 4ever4love

what else do we expect from her when her ex friend molested her and asked her to come with him leaving behind everything πŸ€’ Madhu is married and if Bhai's sob story is true , she is his step brother's wife.."bas bahut ho gaya" toh gadha aise keh raha hai jaise Madhu was waiting for his dirty confession...one slap or spitting on hand is not sufficient...but i'm sure, baaki ka kaam RK kar dega πŸ˜† I want Madhu to get out of that place ASAP..😳
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very aptly said. Great post. Rishabh made me cry as well. And that hug was heart wrenching. Madhu the jungli billi is back. I m just praying that psychodon does not harm her badly. Madhu spit on him and do a bhaag milkha bhaag back to ur RK.
This content was originally posted by: mystic_love

awesome post...totally agree

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

what else do we expect from her when her ex friend molested her and asked her to come with him leaving behind everything πŸ€’ Madhu is married and if Bhai's sob story is true , she is his step brother's wife.."bas bahut ho gaya" toh gadha aise keh raha hai jaise Madhu was waiting for his dirty confession...one slap or spitting on hand is not sufficient...but i'm sure, baaki ka kaam RK kar dega πŸ˜† I want Madhu to get out of that place ASAP..😳

Exactly, his actions and words were disgusting on so many different levels. Firstly, the girl he was talking to was the one who saved his son's life, then saved his life, gave him a place to stay, became his friend, tried to see him as a person beyond his profession (though she shouldn't have done all thisπŸ€”), plus she is married and madly in love with her husband who happens to be his step-brother. I mean can it get anymore disgusting? πŸ€’

I want Madhu to get away from this creep as fast and as far as she can! πŸ˜•
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u..madhu just rocked d epi..she was really awosum..Loved d epi so much