Welcome back Madhu, welcome back MEIEJ!

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I literally have to stop myself from jumping around in glee and make myself sit to write this post! First of all, Congratulations to all the real fans of the epic show, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon! Our patience paid off! Our show is back! πŸ‘

And what a comeback!! MEIEJ has always been a show which shows various shades of human psychology and emotions within a single episode and today it did just that! πŸ‘

First it made me cry with the Rishbala scene. It was a really heartbreaking scene, especially when Rishabh says. "Main nahin mar sakta kion k main kuch dair pehlay hi mar chukka hun". Man, I cried so much 😭 (I am like that). Very well written and well executed scene. Vivian Dsena rocked as always!πŸ‘

I have been praising Vivian Dsena since yesterday, though I am not tired of it because he deserves it all and more, however now, I would like to come to DD. Drashti Dhami, girl you rock! πŸ‘ All this time when you had to perform such boring scenes, this might have been a break for you because you were in full form!πŸ‘πŸΌ

The minute RK said to her that he is already dead and the sad female version of Hum Hain Deewanay came, I knew now Madhu will take the Jungli Billi avatar, if CVs let her stick to her character. πŸ˜ƒ Here's why, Madhu has always been extremely patient. She doesn't take action until she or people around her have been hurt in the worst way possible. For example, she slapped RK when he destroyed her family and reputation completely, she blackmailed RK into apologizing to her mother when he insulted her mother, she threw his wine in front of him after he misbehaved with Malik in the hospital and she planned for revenge from RK when she felt completely numb. So, it's kind of like a trait of her character, but that's how I see it, so you may have a different opinion. In my opinion she always uses her anger or Jungli Billi avatar as the last pawn of the game.  πŸ˜Š

So, I had my hopes up after that scene and CVs thank you for not letting me down this time! πŸ‘πŸΌ The girl was in her character! Thoroughly enjoyed the whole scene. I liked how she voiced all the questions that we had been asking, to Sultan. I liked how she didn't buy for a minute that Sultan did this all for justice and how she forced him to say the truth out loud. 

Now I will congratulate everyone, that includes me too, who were able to decipher the complicated expression of Sultan better than his fans. Congratulations to anyone who was able to understand the things that were always obvious in the subtext. But as clearly, it was not enough for some, so Sultan had to openly show the dark grey shade in his character. πŸ˜³

I know many people say that his character is butchered, but i will say that he has been saved and in time!  CVs had butchered the potential in his character by unnecessarily goldplating him and then making him do actions that go against his golden words. πŸ˜•

So, anyways, now I am a happy viewer! Loved it, and CVs thank you seriously for giving back our Madhu!πŸ€—

Kudos to Madhu, Kudos to Rishbala!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. This is entirely my opinion, I am not forcing it on anyone nor can I. Anyone can agree or disagree, that's understandable , so please no need to bash anyone.

Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post πŸ˜Š
Madhu was at her best today 
Loved how she stood by RK 
Rishbala Forever πŸ˜³
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey maria nice post. Madhu returnd frm jungle after 4 months. I just lovd her.
How she cared abt rk lakeside that was smethng bestest. Later on she went to confrnt sadakchap asking all d questions that we wantd her to ask 4rm sultan. Lovd d spit m seriously worried what wl happen after. RM separtn on d way.

Originally posted by: Shree.123

Nice Post πŸ˜Š

Madhu was at her best today 
Loved how she stood by RK 
Rishbala Forever πŸ˜³

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
Yeah, can't stop praising her! 
Today she was the Madhu who we loved and we connected with! Not the confused crybaby that she was shown to be earlier.
Rishbala Forever! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: masan1

Hey maria nice post. Madhu returnd frm jungle after 4 months. I just lovd her.
How she cared abt rk lakeside that was smethng bestest. Later on she went to confrnt sadakchap asking all d questions that we wantd her to ask 4rm sultan. Lovd d spit m seriously worried what wl happen after. RM separtn on d way.

Thank you Masan. πŸ˜Š
Madhu is definitely back! 
Don't worry about that! Rishbala are meant to be together forever! They can overcome any problems! 
Whatever will happen, will only be temporary! Even if Bhai kidnaps Madhu, then track can only end with Bhai's death, the way I see it. 
But seriously, don't worry, the thrill in our show is back! Just go with the flow! 

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒyes finally madhu is back..

Originally posted by: RSP04

Awesome post dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒyes finally madhu is back..

Thank you. 
Yes, she is back, indeed! πŸ˜Š
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous post. πŸ˜› It is indeed time to rejoice the return of our beloved MEIEJ. DVD/Rishbala were absolutely phenomenal today. It really hit home hard as a viewer when watching the moment they looked at each other and started to cry, then embraced. A truly tugging of the heart string moment. The emotions and expressions they displayed were splendid, a talent they have you just cant buy, its natural. VD was remarkable yesterday, today and DD really was exceptional in portraying the fire of Madhu to fight for and protect RK. 

Originally posted by: dvs_smiRK

Fabulous post. πŸ˜› It is indeed time to rejoice the return of our beloved MEIEJ. DVD/Rishbala were absolutely phenomenal today. It really hit home hard as a viewer when watching the moment they looked at each other and started to cry, then embraced. A truly tugging of the heart string moment. The emotions and expressions they displayed were splendid, a talent they have you just cant buy, its natural. VD was remarkable yesterday, today and DD really was exceptional in portraying the fire of Madhu to fight for and protect RK. 

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
I really like your comments, I don't know if I have replied to you in my last post or not, but I read it and loved it. πŸ˜³
Yes, DVD were absolutely amazing today. It's an onscreen couple that was made to work opposite each other. The way they compliment each other, their coordination, chemistry and timing is just breathtaking. May it be hatred, love or heartbreak, whatever the theme of the scene they are playing together be, they burn down the screen. And this brings more fire in RIshBala.
Loved RishBala today. Madhu is completely in Jungli Billi avatar! πŸ˜ƒ