Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

I agree and there are more provocative dances too and people are totally chilled about it. For example, Derek and Joanna doing the Lambada. I swear if Drashti and Salman had done the same act, same technique, same poise, and same costume--they would be labelled vulgar too, well basically Drashti would. Perspectives are very getting cloudy on this forum; a lot of the audience and world really doesn't pay such strict attention to the costumes as we might think.

See, this is really steamy:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK6JsTCwvps[/YOUTUBE]

l
Wow that's amazing video and dance. 

Coming to costume...the green village sort of dress looked ugly and vulgar. It's not becos of skin show but the design of the dress is very bad and left the poor taste.

Originally posted by: sosweet

l

Wow that's amazing video and dance.

Coming to costume...the green village sort of dress looked ugly and vulgar. It's not becos of skin show but the design of the dress is very bad and left the poor taste.

Lol ok then be in ur views.
for us dd is not vulgar because its clear she is waring leggings to cover her belly and legs .
Don't u think u ppl make statements so early without dd dance actual live performance it was rehearsal video u saw.
Sana is waring shorter dresses than dd but u ppl don't even go there why because u ppl hellbound in hating dd no matter what.
U ppl have something to say .
I call it hypocrites because u ppl draw line to dd not for others like Lauren steamy dance sana Cabre dance is fine right u can watch Lauren and sana dance with family lol.
We are used to ur preaching go on.
Dd dress is not vulgar .
Vulgarity is in ur eyes not in dress .

if u tongue is bitter why blame taste .
Ur post left us same bitterness .
Why watch her when u feel vulgar in whatever dd do .
Thank god we are today's generation unlike u ppl from old generation .
World is moving forward u ppl stuck into old times good luck to ur views.Edited by chinkti10 - 10 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tony_StraK786-

agar tumhe vulgar lage mu bandh ankhe band karo why ur frying bheja here .
why do i have problem with ur comments.
we are as much as having popcorn as u guys are .
popcorn kaoo mast hojao
u are not sallu were industry is in ur hands so chill maar don't try to control us .😆

-Chinkti10
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is she wearing leggings? I just noticed the nude belly covering? Salman already stated Drashti need pounds of leg makeup to cover up her bruises! I guess leggings are the easy way out!Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chinkti10

Lol ok then be in ur views.
for us dd is not vulgar because its clear she is waring leggings to cover her belly and legs .
Don't u think u ppl make statements so early without dd dance actual live performance it was rehearsal video u saw.
Sana is waring shorter dresses than dd but u ppl don't even go there why because u ppl hellbound in hating dd no matter what.
I call it hypocrites because u ppl draw line to dd not for others like Lauren steamy dance sana Cabre dance is fine right u can watch Lauren and sana dance with family lol.
Dd dress is not vulgar .

You asked me  to be in my view point then why did yu give me a big lecture😕
Coming to bitterness... you by  now must understood how bitter it is to bear DD😭

If  yu dont like my post why to read and boil your blood and raise your Blood pressure😆

Edited by sosweet - 10 years ago
-Anchit- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 chill maro channel change karlo ,watch DID moms ,waisey all her dresses were according to acts the latest was too shot but not vulgur.

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

<font color="#660099">I agree and there are more provocative dances too and people are totally chilled about it. For example, Derek and Joanna doing the Lambada. I swear if Drashti and Salman had done the same act, same technique, same poise, and same costume--they would be labelled vulgar too, well basically Drashti would. Perspectives are very getting cloudy on this forum; a lot of the audience and world really doesn't pay such strict attention to the costumes as we might think.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">See, this is really steamy:</font>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK6JsTCwvps[/YOUTUBE]

No point explaining to ancient ppl just leave them with there dhakya Nuci views .
" log chand per ja kar achuke but e log ab be Chanda mama stories me atkae hai"

<font color="#0000CC"><font size="4">Lol ok then be in ur views.</font></font>
<font color="#000033" size="2">Sana is waring shorter dresses than dd but u ppl don't even go there why because u ppl hellbound in hating dd no matter what.</font>
Dd dress is not vulgar .

You asked me to be in my view point then why did yu give me a big lecture😕

E kya baat huvi ur preaching why can't I haad hai .
Aap bole tho gyan par hum bole tho pravachan arey wa.
I have rights too so Hawa aane de .
Bye store ur views till dd live performance pop up dont waste ur energy in this topic wait till sun charge up.
Bp is ur problem why don't u watch Ashta channel bp will be in control quit watching jdj .Edited by chinkti10 - 10 years ago

You asked me to be in my view point then why did yu give me a big lecture😕
Coming to bitterness... you by now must understood how bitter it is to bear DD😭

If yu dont like my post why to read and boil your blood and raise your Blood pressure😆

Tune into Ashta channel why torture others with ur useless post . Infact we are baring u ppl why watch dd if u can't bare her dance .
go to ur nest sweety .Edited by chinkti10 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chinkti10

E kya baat huvi ur preaching why can't I haad hai .
Aap bole tho gyan par hum bole tho pravachan arey wa.
I have rights too so Hawa aane de .
Bye store ur views till dd live performance pop up dont waste ur energy charge up.

Madam...have  you heard about Irony...that's what the statement in red means...don't loose your temper and hurt your braincells for nothing. keep these long posts for DD performances.
Edited by sosweet - 10 years ago