Why is everyone overreacting about the costumes? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

we are mtv type of ppl not ashta type oldies πŸ˜†.

we like it hot babes .
we love kinky/vulgar name it what u feel is right.
 we are todays generation not some dakyanushi old days chue muies who watch boldness still shy off

Copyrights @ Chinkti10
aree to hum ne kab mana kara ha ke na dekho tm we r just posting our Opinion about their performance but u guyz are burning πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Tony_StraK786 - 10 years ago

kinky vulgar type dance whats ur problem go to ashta channel .

gurmeet fan that what was gurmeet doing in jdj last year he was almost licking shampa whole body πŸ˜†

Chinkti 10-

ewww why gurmeet u did this i'm sooo sad after hear this😭😭😭

but i don't remem when u did thisπŸ˜• its so confusing yarπŸ˜• i think i watch his every dance when he did this and how  how can i miss it ohhh dam 🀒

p.s hay darling plsss honey come up with some batter reason i think he lick/kiss yeh whatever he did with shama in ur dream not in reality and i belive in reality not in ur stupid πŸ˜‰ dreams next time give me some real example plsss😳

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

nobody is saying to you to care for me . as you said you have objection with wrong things , then you should have objection with those abusive posts too just because they were supposed to be wrong but how could you have?πŸ˜† for you, only an actress should be respected while members who are being abused by others doesn't matter to you...πŸ˜†

dear . not everybody has same habit of reporting posts as you doπŸ˜† ... we know fighting our battle on our terms and i even did without reporting .

@bold . is drashti their mummy , bua , chachi, sister or what that they would abuse me for this cheapoπŸ˜† ... suppose if tomorrow some member comes up with mid to abuse you because you hate shweta , then what would be your reactions ? i wish you say same then too ..'πŸ˜†

Spare me the horror I never even made post how you made and do I have to show your history how all your topics get closed or thrashed (Even those two polls got thrashed )

Have I abused  Shweta fans or even did  I  use the term vulgar for Shweta
Have I made fun of Shweta's going to be husband Abhinav but you make fun of Drashti's friend Neeraj
And if I continue history is long 

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

aree to hum ne kab mana kara ha ke na dekho tm we r just posting our Opinion about their performance but u guyz are burning πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

burning like hell lolπŸ˜†
Patience Chinkti will reply one by one so wait in a line

So finally Sayu has accepted that DD is vulgar ... Well she wants to watch vulgarity as adults. No problem.

Surely vulgarity has a place or channel, it shouldn't be in colors as it's a family channel...πŸ˜‰

Patience Chinkti will reply one by one so wait in a line

Is she your boss and you the secretary ?? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Wiseman

Is she your boss and you the secretary ?? πŸ˜†
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Spare me the horror I never even made post how you made and do I have to show your history how all your topics get closed or thrashed (Even those two polls got thrashed )

Have I abused  Shweta fans or even did  I  use the term vulgar for Shweta
Have I made fun of Shweta's going to be husband Abhinav but you make fun of Drashti's friend Neeraj
And if I continue history is long 

πŸ˜†

most of my topics got closed and trashed because of your virtual tears which you put in your reporting posts .lolπŸ˜†

how could you blatantly lie that too before me? several times you made fun of shweta and called her by sort of bad names ..😭.. Safedh (white ) jhooth.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Wiseman

So finally Sayu has accepted that DD is vulgar ... Well she wants to watch vulgarity as adults. No problem.

Surely vulgarity has a place or channel, it shouldn't be in colors as it's a family channel...πŸ˜‰

Comments which mention Chinkti are not my views so please don't drag me for your reasoning 
My comments are currently offlineπŸ˜†