The trust broke...who will support ?

Posted: 10 years ago
 Zara's trick...she has such an evil mind...she was actually trapped with indira's statement but she made indira fall in the trap made . The phone exchange...than talking to rishi acting as if she is sharma niwas...( i was happy that indira atleast knows that being a police inspector...she could have done something to transfer the call on her mobile . )...then reaching sharma niwas before them and not just that ...she had a proof of baby there . She don't take risks at all...even with indu...she reacted the way indira  would have reacted...if she was there at her place...she made a strong plan...there is no way actually to catch her ...only if someone is too closely attached to indira...who can tell just by looking in her eyes...or by  some trick...and then analysation that how indira would have reacted to the trick is the solution . i wish kutumb comes there...because at the end of the day she is mother...what no one can a mother can ...and regarding what kutumb should do...she should give a tight slap to zara pretending to be indira...she will respond...because she will not be expecting it and neither has a habit of it...while she knows indira will never respond back to slap or shout but will look into her eyes. with tears ...so this can be a solution .
Now coming to those who tried...Rishi couldn't support ...i knew he will not able to...trust problem is always there between inshi...they cannot recognize each other ...with the ehsaas of being near their loved one or the touch...i remember indira did not recognized rishi in girly getup and neither was he able to do it today...the only difference is indira actually needed him to recognize...actually needed his support...and there he wanted indira not to recognize him...but trust have been always a issue...

Indira's  eyes...they were speaking so much ...those tears...those reactions...Hats of to Rati Pandey...and not just for portraying indira's character so beautifully but for portraying zara's character completely opposite as well . ...i hated the slaps for indira...no one is sure of who is indira actually...rishi himself has admitted that he is judging on the basis of proofs than why the slaps...now afterwards he will come to know that  he was hitting indira only and then he will say a word " sorry " like always...when he is not confident ...i wish he shouldn't have slapped...indira ...she was so hurt with those slaps . ...

then indu...i literally had the hope that she will...and i feel even indira and rishi had that hope...but with zara's statement just like indira...and then indira begging to indu...even she went away...her trust break...no one was able to judge that zara is not actually indira...my heart went for indira...and certainly for me evilness was visible in zara's eyes but no one in the family noticed...shayad it was just me because i knew who was who...

regarding precap...i don't feel indar has actually recognized her or something...he must have some benifit in saying that she is indira...may be he is also feeling that she is zara and thinks that if he makes her indira...he will have a more peaceful life...because zara will have no interest in him . I don't trust him even 1% . For me the hopes are kutumb( at the end of day...she is the mother...she has been with her throughout...she is the one behind her upbringing  )...or munna...

i think this time trust will be destroy completely  beyond repair...even zara make exit still  indra wont able to connect with rishi again...easily if they really shows that rishi cudnt recognize her n indra herself prove at the end that she is real indra...this time indra rishi ko maaf nahin kar payegi na yeh bhool payegi Edited by tabu31noor - 10 years ago
True that if rishi doesn't find out ! Indira will never believe in him or indu again
Beautiful post Surbhi , I felt like cry for Indira ,her own family couldn't recognized her n Zara was brilliant today . I have a feeling that Indu is upto something after all she choti hitler not that weak .
Originally posted by tabu31noor

i think this time trust will be destroy completely  beyond repair...even zara make exit still  indra wont able to connect with rishi again...easily if they really shows that rishi cudnt recognize her n indra herself prove at the end that she is real indra...this time indra rishi ko maaf nahin kar payegi na yeh bhool payegi
i don't feel the same...i actually want indira to feel that way...i loved her words at jhanjhad...those means a lot...but the truth is cvs have always done this from day one of their marriage  . They always face trust issues and that too on severe cases . Direct recognize toh kar nahi paaya rishi but i would love if he actually do the trick waala idea . As she is actually in crisis...and she will need no one if he will be there for her . But for me...chances are low ...Sach kahu toh inshi ke beech trust pehle bhi bahut baaton par toot sakta tha par aisa kabhi hua nahi...the " sorry " works ...remember the rajrani track...rishi didn't trust indira ...went against her...in rishi's case...when that girl blamed rishi for molesting her . Indira's din't trust her...i know the circumstances were maing them do...then circumstances toh is baar bhi hain...zara has planned quiet perfectly . And the previous things were not very small things aswell...and their was no trust...indira come out on her own from rajrani thing and same was the case with rishi .
Originally posted by shallla

agree rati pandey acting was brilliant as zara-indira..hats off to herπŸ‘
Rati  di nailed it...it was just  amazing ...she was conveying both the messages...as indira and as zara at the same time . A very difficult task to do...i am proud that i am her fan .
Rishi slapped Indira???😑😑

I can remember when Indira mistrusted Rishi regarding misbehaving with another girl at that time also she didn't punish him,she beat herself with that belt.

Today I will say that INSHI is forever dead for me.🀒🀒I would really love to see Indira after proving she is Indira should not melt with Rishi guilty tears and I really want that she should herself give Rishi herself to Zaara and throw both of them out of her life as she is capable of earning money for herself and her family.Zaara was right,he actually deserved a wife like Zaara because Indira is too much best for him.
Edited by -Paulomi- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kim-123

True that if rishi doesn't find out ! Indira will never believe in him or indu again
i don't feel the same . Woh gussa ho sakti hain . Banta bhi hain...But kabhi believe nahi karegi...i don't feel like that .
Originally posted by Nana101

Beautiful post Surbhi , I felt like cry for Indira ,her own family couldn't recognized her n Zara was brilliant today . I have a feeling that Indu is upto something after all she choti hitler not that weak .
yup yup...even i was thinking the same . Indu not recognizing is a big thing for me . I really wish she has some plan...i forgot to mention in the post...yup even i have a feeling the naughty one is upto something . Same here...regarding indira...it was heartbreaking...and her eyes did all the speaking for her . I wanted to go there and say that you are indira and we know that and hug her tightly .
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Rishi slapped Indira???😑😑
one slap he is already done with ...and he was raising his hand for the second one and indar stopped him . Indira is shown feeling that shayad indar recognized him...he even says that . But i don't believe him .

I can remember when Indira mistrusted Rishi regarding misbehaving with another girl at that time also she didn't punish him,she beat herself with that belt.Yup...i remember ...she hit with herself a belt...bechaari...and you should see indira's expressions after the slap...they say everything...just everything...that what she went through...

Today I will say that INSHI is forever dead for me.🀒🀒I can't say the same because the trust issue is the main issue in the jodi ...and it was always there .And inshi have resolved such big issues by saying sorry to each other at the end . They love each other ...but can't show that kind of trust . I would really love to see Indira after proving she is Indira should not melt with Rishi guilty tears and I really want that she should herself give Rishi herself to Zaara and throw both of them out of her life as she is capable of earning money for herself and her family.Zaara was right,he actually deserved a wife like Zaara because Indira is too much best for him. I have nothing to say about this today . I just know cvs aisa kuch nahi dikhane waale . I prefer ki agar inshi ko milna hi hain tho...it should be rishi now who should play the trick and recognize the real indira . I wish .