Munchy's Before The Last Sun Sets- Reopened!

arisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Helllooo IPK Fandom.

For those of you who know exactly what I'm talking about and can't quite believe your eyes, you need no persuading so I humbly provide you with the link you seek:

Ahh, as the link has been removed, I guess drop me a PM or a scrap (Mods, I hope that's allowed?)

For those of you who weren't around the first time this went up:

I realise a lot of you remain on this forum solely for FFs and for those of you who are new to the IPK forums, then you may have heard whispers of this FF around the site. Those of you who are veterans, perhaps you're lucky enough to remember this from the first time.

Before the Last Sun Sets was originally posted by minimuffin86 (Munchy) and is, hands down, one of the best stories I have ever read, and that you will ever read. 

If you get through it and disagree with me: if Arnav doesn't break your heart; if his and Khushi's growth both as separate characters and together don't take you on a rollercoaster of emotions and leave your head spinning; if you aren't charmed by NK; if the rapid onslaught of characters and twists and emotions and the limits people will go to for the ones they love and the ones they are indebted to don't crumple your heart into a dense ball of FEELS; if you aren't completely blown away by the rawness and intelligence of it all... Then come back here and tell me and I'll eat my own hat. 

If, however, you want to be taken on the journey of a lifetime, if you want to read something that will make you unable to tolerate mediocrity anymore...

Then I invite you to take the journey I took once and am excited to take again. 

Before the Last Sun Sets, by Munchy (known on IF as minimuffin86). It was closed for too long but if you were too late the first time, then DON'T miss your chance now. I promise you, you won't regret a second.

We discussed it in the first of our IPK FF Podcasts, if you're curious as to whether it's your kind of thing and aren't worried about spoilers, then feel free to give that a listen. 

*Viewbies Note: The links have been removed as posting external links is not allowed.*
Edited by arisai - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This...story. 

Oh my god...this story. 

*faints* 

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Omg..omg...
Thnk u sooo much..
I started reading arshi fanfics late...and obviously missed gr8 stories...
But now..i hve bookmarked it...will read asap
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the info. Finally I will get the chance to read one of her top story.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U know its really hard to judge munchy's stories as all of them r really really awesome... This story has such a haunted appeal to it and no matter how many times u read it u can never get enough of it... The other story that I absolutely adore is the partition one.
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheen75

U know its really hard to judge munchy's stories as all of them r really really awesome... This story has such a haunted appeal to it and no matter how many times u read it u can never get enough of it... The other story that I absolutely adore is the partition one.

Pandora's Box? She's considering reopening that one for Eid so er, watch this space ;)
snazary10 thumbnail
Hi dear

Thx a Lot for this One.i will Love to read pandoras Box too.
It is One of the greatest with this One also.
I Love munchy and i am so sad that i dont read anyrhing New from her.
Thx s Lot.i Hope she will give Us the Honour to read her Stories again.
Thx
wonderblake thumbnail
Thanks for the info, hope she will keep this open until the end of August, I don't want to miss this story for the second time.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i havent read
vl read it fr sure
tsnymd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing this.