Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

kya kar diya tumne mere saath ASR...

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

i hate guys who r rude to girls... but i fell in love with u coz u were rude to her.
i hate guys who r harsh in nature... but i fell in love with you coz of that harshness in you
i hate guys who show arrogance in their attitude... but i fell in love with you coz of that utmost level of arrogance in you

i hate guys those who boast on their money and wealth... but i fell in love with u coz of every word of yours which would lead to only  solution, that money is everything.

i hate guys who manhandle girls ... but i fell in ,ove with u even more when u tore up her dori !!!

yes ASR !! becasue of u i am loving someone who totaly opposes my principles..n thats u  !!!

kya kar diya ASR tumne mere saath

... 'itni koshish ki maine.. itni zyaada koshish ki ke tumse nafrat kar saku par main tumse nafrat kar hi nahi payi' ...

Reliving ipkknd everyday !! once again...  n everytime its a new sensation !!

Edited by ESR8 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
So true... We fans share a similar kind of love story with IPK...

Be it the title,
Be it the tagline,
Be it teri meri,
Be it the title track,
Be it the dialogues

-Everything just suits our love for IPK... Love is well-defined in IPK... That is why... Really Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...

arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true said
like khushi we als fall in love with ASR why we still don't know
i think Barun had played that role that's why we loved more
aakanshya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i fall in love with barun only because of ASR😳
ESR8 thumbnail
actualy barun n asr r interwined ! i think i'd have never loved barun unless he had  played ASR ! and nor would i hv  fallen in love with ASR if it wasnt played by barun !!

so still the question goes unanswered... barun made asr ?? or asr made barun ????????
AdoriMeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes so true
and this happen only because of barun with his talent that we dont even saw asr nature but fall for him
cant stop loving him
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdoriMeye

yes so true
and this happen only because of barun with his talent that we dont even saw asr nature but fall for him
cant stop loving him

yes its true ! if any other actor had played asr i wouldnt have fallen for him... but at the same time if sanaya wasnt there as khushi i may not have fallen for barun ! its their chemistry and also the portrayal ! everything ! actualy everything was class apart in ipkknd ! the direction, charecterisation ! now when i try to watch other shows it seems that even those swami track, sheetal track or anjali track were worth watching ! miss my ipkknd ! miss arshi, miss sarun n the whole gang  !
shreeshma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

i hate guys who r rude to girls... but i fell in love with u coz u were rude to her.
i hate guys who r harsh in nature... but i fell in love with you coz of that harshness in you
i hate guys who show arrogance in their attitude... but i fell in love with you coz of that utmost level of arrogance in you

i hate guys those who boast on their money and wealth... but i fell in love with u coz of every word of yours which would lead to only  solution, that money is everything.

i hate guys who manhandle girls ... but i fell in ,ove with u even more when u tore up her dori !!!

yes ASR !! becasue of u i am loving someone who totaly opposes my principles..n thats u  !!!

kya kar diya ASR tumne mere saath

... 'itni koshish ki maine.. itni zyaada koshish ki ke tumse nafrat kar saku par main tumse nafrat kar hi nahi payi' ...

Reliving ipkknd everyday !! once again...  n everytime its a new sensation !!

aap ne itni koshish ki phir bhi nahin kar paye par humne to kabhi koshish hi nahin ki unhe nafrat karne ki to kaise karpayenge...😉
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreeshma

aap ne itni koshish ki phir bhi nahin kar paye par humne to kabhi koshish hi nahin ki unhe nafrat karne ki to kaise karpayenge...😉

wahi toh !! koshish hi nahin karna chahiye tha ! bekar me time 'washte' ho gaya !!! 🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
True said!!😃

Ye kya tumne hamare saath ASR? Hamari raaton ki need aur din ka chaen hamse cheen lia!😳😳 

Everyday, Everytime, We are thinking of you and only You!