Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘ A very well thought out and thorough analysis of future tracks based on what's happened before. I like how you analyzed looking from the CVs POV as well and how they might be weaving the story which is why each story-line is going this way. I guess now we just have to wait and watch how the story plays out from this point. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! That was really well written and insightful! πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

πŸ‘ A very well thought out and thorough analysis of future tracks based on what's happened before. I like how you analyzed looking from the CVs POV as well and how they might be weaving the story which is why each story-line is going this way. I guess now we just have to wait and watch how the story plays out from this point. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes - i think - rajni having knowledge of jewelry and Ayaan by mistake having Zoya's jewelry (after jashan e saugat) tells me that the CVs know what they are doing πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowthamgouti

very very well analysed post ... but QH is out of logic now a days ... we come up with nice logical explanations of future epis but they go, out of logic and do smthnig else which makes us dumb found ...

I think they have had a lot of behind the scenes issues that we cant even imagine - deadlines, actors being replaced, not able to shoot, budget issues, trying to keep the views and channel happy and lets not forget the TRP games - thus  lack of continuity and poorly edited episodes IMO. However since the leads are going to Africa they are banking a lot of episodes and TRPs will now be monthly so hopefully things will get better
i told this because i am one of the victims who came up with many conclusions before asya nikhah day and sh  scene ...
Me too - i was so shocked that this had been my 1st post since the SR spoiler - but then when i think about it rationally (which the Cvs don't sometimes as they also cater to OTT loving TRP audience) the reason i like QH is that the also come up with something i had never thought of (e:g Zoya going to KV before Asad and Tannu and being ready for Nikka) - my new motto is keep calm and keep watching QH
but the scenes i have witnessed in the last 3 weeks are not wat i have expected ... and these scenes are not possible if we go with logic ... 
It is a hindi serial at the end of the dayπŸ˜† - logic is often not the priority
my final word is QH is always unpredictable ... without sbs and sbb segments we cant say anything for sure ...
Yes - but i feel they exaggerate all the scenes a lot and therefore the scene looses charm in the actual episode  so now a days i just read the WU of those segments
u have mentioned 4 to 5 cases of possibilities ... but dont be surprised if they come up with the 6 th oneπŸ˜‰

i would love for the CVs to surprise me againπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for ur comments

CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oldestfan

This is one of the best analyses i have read so far. Hats off!

Thank you
The only thing is logistics. Zoya is already in Bhopal. Asad and Tanveer are following. Zoya will reach KM before them and will reveal all to the family!? 
Yes - i know it seemed more logical and it did happen but i so wanted more romance in Ajmer that my brain kept giving me that idea
And then the scenario will play out. Tanveers trap may be revealed, but she will counter with a pregnancy allegation... May threaten to accuse Asad of being the father publicly, since she has already set the precedent and shown herself to the extended family as being"the one" that AAK supposedly slept with, and try to cut a deal  ... Marriage and name, in exchange for being discreet. Much like Razia blackmails her brood of chickens at Siddiqui Farm.
Could be possible but lets not forget Asad is a man of principles who always does whats right 😭

Anyways, you must be a geniusπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you - also thanks for commenting

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post. Very logical and insightful. I am only waiting for Tannu to be revealed patiently because of this only. Because I want Asad to start trusting his gut, his heart and his emotions. He's started too a TINSY bit when he finally was able to confess to Zoya. But sadly it was mostly out of guilt that his realization of her importance came to him. 

But I'm really excited for them to have a nikaah when there is no Tannu, and they are both complementing each other and the best possible version of themselves for each other. Zoya has already matured with Asad, for Asad and has done all she can to make him happy. And he was starting to do the same, but his views on society, and his father and what happened 17 years ago, are still black and white. 
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: mochhug

Beautiful post. Very logical and insightful. I am only waiting for Tannu to be revealed patiently because of this only. Because I want Asad to start trusting his gut, his heart and his emotions. He's started too a TINSY bit when he finally was able to confess to Zoya. But sadly it was mostly out of guilt that his realization of her importance came to him. 

Yes - we are all patiently waiting for Tannu's true intent to come to light - Gul has always said that Asad is hero inspired by real life hero -  that to me means that Asad has a long learning curve ahead and its a good thing that Zoya is so patient and forgiving -  
But I'm really excited for them to have a nikaah when there is no Tannu, and they are both complementing each other and the best possible version of themselves for each other.
Yes thats y i want some pre wedding romance - where they declare their love free of guilt or presure  -
 Zoya has already matured with Asad, for Asad and has done all she can to make him happy. And he was starting to do the same, but his views on society, and his father and what happened 17 years ago, are still black and white.
Yes i hope that after the factory scene with Rashid Asad over comes this issue and we get some character development - especially as it seems that the next  track that the Cvs are going to start is Ghaffur revelation - Zoya has stood him him through his worse fear in life (i.e becoming like his dad) and i hope once shades of grey and the power to forgive (i predict at the factory he will forgive Rashid) come into Asad's life then he will be able to support Zoya when she finds out who her father is and not let his prejiduce views come into between them.

I am glad that u are also being patient and have faith in the CVs - thank you for commenting πŸ˜ƒ