Decoding F32 pic & CVs brain_ASYA TANU predictions

CanadianChik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes ' just like us Asya / khabi are also fed up of Bilu track and IMO since the mendhi episodes it can sensed especially in Karan's interviews. IMO initially the Tannu track had been brought in for point 1 but since then CVs have extended it to point 2 and 3 and now CVs can't just abandon the track in middle as they need to see it through.

1) Asad needed to learn to never judge a book by its cover:

Initially the CVs had shown Asad to be very judgmental who formed opinions based on outside appearances at first glance. Asad had to realize not to judge a book by its cover i.e girls wearing jeans (Zoya) vs. the picture of the perfect tahzeeb girl (Tannu) that he always had in mind.  Even after accepting that he loved Zoya and wanted to marry her he could not overcome his rigid views. Only after the skirt fiasco episode where Zoya was one tuff, determined cookie that had just had it with Asad views and pretty much told him that he didn't have to go through with the Nikka did we see Asad change his ways for her as the option of letting her go is not possible for him. As a reward for our patience (as Asad is indeed thick headed) the CVs gave us the beautiful photo shoot, Asad finding out about Zoya scars, Asad making Zoya feel beautiful and confident enough to overcome her hang ups of not wearing sleeveless and eventually as a closure to that track Asad defended Zoya and told Tannu off at the mendhi ceremony.

After that track even though Asad changed his views of Zoya in every other aspect of his life everything was still black and white to him (e.g.: when Ayaan set the car on fire) and he still only believed in what he saw / heard (e.g.: Zoya's burnt hands from Mendhi - we all know the 1st time he saw Zoya, she had mendhi on her hands) thus point 2

2) Despite being successful and confident in worldly matters (i.e. business and being the man of the house) Asad never followed his heart or instincts

• .Right after managalpur he knew he loved Zoya but kept denying it to himself.
  • Even after airport engagement where he totally followed what felt right in his heart by the time they got home he called the whole thing nakli.
  •  He needed his mom to reaffirm for him that Zoya despite being opposite to him was the right girl for him and that he did indeed love Zoya.
Then even after accepting to himself his love for Zoya he could not verbally say it no matter how hard he tried coz he never had faith in himself to realize that his love for Zoya was so strong that he could never betray her. He always had the fear of becoming his father's son i.e. a cheater / betrayer.

If Asad had faith in himself and his upbringing he would have known instictly that he could never have cheated on Zoya and there would be no buts or ifs in his mind (just like Zoya does now that she is thinking). When Zoya had initially found him and Tanveer together in the ASYA rain scene outside the factory he had looked toward Zoya for affirmation that nothing had happened between him and Tannu but Zoya was too distraught at that time to think clearly as anyone would have been.  So he believed what Tannu had told him rather than using his own brain logically and instincts. This is the main reason CVs don't show Zoya telling Dilshad anything as IMO  Dilshad protecting Asad from Tannu or Zoya making him believe that he is innocent will defeat the purpose of this SR track.

This SR track with Tannu is to teach Asad  to have faith in himself as a person and his gut feelings (regardless of what his asool or proof provided). He needs to understand how easily someone or facts can be manipulated and that is the reason the CVs are playing it this way.

How many times did Zoya try and tell Asad about Tannu? But he refused to listen with an open mind. Since he could not let go of his prejudice views he did not believe her due to the opinions initially formed as a child which should now be reassessed as an adult. Even During Rashids court case we all saw how smartly Razia framed Rashid by manipulating the situation to ensure Asad would think Raghu - Dilshad shooter was hired by Rashid. Repeatedly his mom and Zoya kept telling him that their gut instinct told them Rashid was innocent but Asad did not listen to them. Even Ayaan had asked him to question himself if he was punishing Rashid for leaving his mom 17yrs ago or for hiring the shooter to kill Dilshad?

But then too Asad had been too think headed and did not to listen to Zoya, his mom and his own intuition with an open mind and without any prejudice or bias. Asad needs to learn to be a better listen and more intuitive in order to be able to support Zoya when her past is revealed so that they don't face unnecessary misunderstands or communication gaps once married and let's face it ASYA are going to be faced with a lot of hurdles.

Once Asad starts to believe in his own gut instincts he will become a better judge of character and everything will not be just black and white but shades of grey will enter his life which will help improve all of Asad relationships leading to point 3.

3) Asad and Rashid equation ' 2 peas in a pod or mirror images?

Asad has always been shown as akru, OCD guy, believing in certain principles / asools and giving great importance to keeping appearances of what the society around him demanded. Asad is this way coz of his childhood. Growing up without a father to look up to Asad has developed all these ideologies from reading books and observing the appearances that are generally kept in society by men like Mariums dad. Early on in life Asad started to let his brain overrule his heart / instincts as he didn't trust his heart to get broken again since in childhood the 2 ppl he loved a lot - Ayaan and Rashid had caused him a lot of heartache. This was the main reason he never wanted to fall in love.  

The SR track with Tannu gave the viewers the much requested separation track and the CVs higher TRPs but it has also helped Asad realize how strong his love for Zoya is ' as Asad said in his prayers without Zoya he is breathing but not living. This realization is important for 2 reasons a) it was essential for Asad to realize this before Razia and Gauffer come into ASYAs lives ' don't forget Razia is the actual evil in QH and not Tannu. Tannu has always failed (like 9 times) and has been successful l only 2 times i.e. SR night and making Zoya realize that her dad is dead and that's only coz Razia helped b) secondly now Asad will be able to empathize better with his parents (especially Dilshad) as to how hard / painful it is to be without ones love and that it's not that easy to just forget them no matter how much they have hurt you or vice e versa.

Additionally Asad as an adult refuses to think of his happy childhood days when Rashid was there (e.g. - the lion mask from his school play days) and only associates his happy childhood memories with Ayaan and then Tannu who was there for him when Ayaan left. He chooses to only remember all the bad memories of Rashid taking away Ayaan and leaving his mom to struggle on her own. Now if his friend who is blindly trust since childhood turns out to be sooo evil does that mean that opinion he formed of his dad in childhood could also be wrong?

Ironically once Tannu plays the preggo card it will place Asad in exactly the same situation as Rashid was with Dilshad when she was pregnant with Najma. Asking his truth love (Dilshad) to forgive him and accept him regardless of the child. Rashid had been as lost without Dilshad at that time (that y he did not pull his weight as a father and left Ayaan's care with Asad) just as Asad is now without Zoya.

This is the reason the CVs had to show Tannu to be soo evil so that it will help our thick headed Asad question if the opinion / views he had of his father whom he has always hated since childhood could also wrong? And if he could be framed during the SR track then it is also possible that thing were not what they actually appeared to be 17 yrs ago?

So here are my predictions on the latest forum32 pics:

Tanveer clothes are the same:

• Tannu is in the same clothes as Ajmer so that means she and Asad got separated during the journey. My guess is that she got tired of Asad sulking (after all they were driving to nowhere) and so she left him in Ajmer to go to Bhopal herself
  • I won't be surprised if Zoya ends up on TV as the connected hum tum lady was recording everything  - so maybe Tannu sees Zoya on TV without Asad realizing and goes to kill Zoya herself again
  • I won't be surprised if Zoya ends up on TV as the connected hum tum lady was recording everything so maybe Razia see's Zoya on TV and demands to Tannu to meet her so that she can give her a piece of her mind while her clothes stay with Asad
  • Asad and Tannu get separated on their way from Ajmer to Bhopal and  Zoya  manages to get in touch with Asad and they connect the dots so that when Tannu comes her bags are packed and she  will be kicked out of KM (I know'wishful thinking ' but a girl can hope)

ASYA all dressed up:

• Maybe Tannu left Asad sulking in Ajmer to go to Bhopal  (maybe to kill Zoya ) and Zoya  went back to Ajmer (remember the Ajmer pic  of Zoya in blue top and Asad in grey we all think got cut?) Also spoilers had initially said Gul wanted Asya blessed by actual priest together in Ajmer ' well we haven't  see them blessed together either yet and why would they built the whole set for less than 10mins of air time? The media was not allowed on the Ajmer set that they built so I feel there is more to come'. (Maybe positive thinking will be the death of my relationship with QH!)
  • I won't be surprised if Zoya ends up on TV as the connected hum tum lady was recording everything so maybe  Asad  in Bhopal see's it and goes there to get Zoya all jealous (again wishful thinking but it would lead to next point )
  • Also note that only ASYA are dressed up ' Dilshad and Tannu are not dressed up ' neither is Rashid (he is always in suits). To me it means that either ASYA got engaged again for the 3rd time in Dargha(ASYA met 3 times before Zoya ended up in Asad home additionally u need to say QH 3 times in order to be married ) Or maybe they did Urfi (secret marriage). Either way the CVs can show a grand nikka again (after all its all abt the TRPs).

Once ASYA come back together UNITED to KV in their nice clothes Tannu will play the preggo card ' 

• Zoya will slap Tannu  (one on one scene) and say that she believes in Asad and that he could never have cheated on her (see she trust her instincts unlike thick headed Asad)
  • Asad will be torn between doing what is right (supporting Tannu child) and not letting go of his love i.e. Zoya to whom he has just reaffirmed his love. This explains the pic with him and Dilshad. Dilshad will make him questioned himself and Asad will start to use his BRIAN and rethink the events of SR night.
  • In MS promo Zoya  said" marriage on doubt (shak) is not acceptable to me" so may she will tell Asad  (or maybe Dilshad) might say something like " Zoya trust u enough to recommit to the relationship but if u don't trust ur self go and find proof in order to clear ur own doubts and ur name".  Thus Asad will end up going back to the factory.

The pics at the factory 0f Asad and Rashid

(Initially I had thought that billo rani will try and kill Zoya there again and Asad will save her and her truth will come out ' but then it was confirmed that scene had no billi in it so it lead me to the following conclusions)

• At the factory Asad will find proof that he is innocent (the angry look pic)
  • While Asad will be about to leave when Rashid will show up and tell him that he knows Asad does not have a high opinion of him but he also knows that his son could never have cheated on Zoya and that he has full faith in Asad (explains the pic with Asad head down). Rashid will also give him the advice of not repeating the mistake he made ' i.e. letting go of his true love Dilshad and doing what was right i.e. marrying Shireen. Basically he will tell Asad to hold on to Zoya and not marry Tannu.  He might also give proof of the knife he has from Zoya in order to prove Asad innocence (explain the pic of Asad by himself  with rain falling on his face where he might be questioning his opinion of his dad)

The factory scene between father and son will be crucial for the storyline to move ahead and that's the reason the Tannu track has been dragged for so long by the CVs as they want Asad to start using his HEAD and INSTICTS rather than the preconceived notions he has built either in childhood or from books and society. This characteristic is essential for Asad character to develop as then only can the CVs start to show the track of building a bridge for the father and son's reconciliation. Once this happens it will lead the way to Razia's sazish track as Asad will start to get to the bottom of what actually happened 17yrs ago.

Also currently Asad is completely broken and will do anything in the world for Zoya ' right or wrong whatever makes her happy he will do it ' but at the same time he needs to be reminded to use his brain cells and instincts in order to be able to protect Zoya in the future as we don't know if Gauffer is evil or not ' Asad becoming a better judge of character is essential for ASYAs relationship when outside forces start to tear their world apart.

In future Zoya has a long journey full of nothing but heart ache and evil in front of her as she uncovers the truth of her past. The prayer that Asad said in the dargah on 3rd July 2013 (the 1st Ajmer episode) ' Main Nahi Janta Wo Meri Taqdir Mein Hain Ya Nahi Aur Agar Nahi To Main Dua Karta Hoon Ki Agar Apni Taqdir Badal Sakta To Uska Naam Apne Haaton Ki Lakiron Par Likh Deta , Mere Maula Mujh Par Raham Kar, Mujhe Meri Zindagi Lauta De''Note in mangalpur Asad has already written Zoya's name on his hand πŸ˜Š therefore this dragged Tannu track is coz the CVs are molding Asad to become a very loving, understanding, supporting friend and life partner to Zoya in the future who will protect her at all cost and  ensure that no matter what comes their way his life  (i.e. Zoya) will never get separated from him.

Tannu revealing Zoya's father's truth:

Tanveer had always wanted money ' initially that's all she cared about from Razia and therefore she faithfully did all of Razia's bidding (she did betray Asad and gave the doll to Razia) ' In fact initially I felt like Tannu was scared of Razia but at the same time she looked up to her.  However when she needed help for abortion Razia instead of helping or advising ridiculed her so Tanveer started to hate Razia and decided to take revenge. (Tannu similar to Asad had a disturbed childhood and never had constant adults to look up to so just as Asad hates Rashid ' Tannu started to hate  Razia like a abandoned child) and unfortunately ASYA (more specifically Zoya) became the target. However when Tannu tried to kill Zoya at the madrasa it has finally made Asad realize that it had always been Zoya who had been in danger and that's why he is worried (going to different girls schools in Ajmer hoping to run into Zoya) and therefore said the prayer for her safety when he had the green cloth in his hands. So now when Tannu does her poor me ' my evil husband crap it won't work anymore. After Asad confession when he said "please" to Zoya he had actually meant that he wants Zoya to accept him despite everything that has happened.  If Zoya accepts Asad and makes him choose between her and Tannu now he will definitely choose Zoya ' regardless of Tannu being pregnant. From the slap pic we know that Tannu's preggo card will fail so as a last resort the only weapon Tannu will now have to make Razia miserable is to  tell Zoya about her father (watch episode 111 where Tannu had promised herself to use Zoya's dad info one day to reach her  ultimate goal of making Razia repent / miserable). I also think Razia will give Tannu hell for again not killing Zoya which might further aggravate Tannu to reveal the entire truth to Zoya.

IMO now since Bari bi can't talk (as she is the only one other than Gauffer who knows the entire truth of the doll factory) the CVs are ready to move ahead with Zoya's father track. Also now since ASYA have reunited it will be interesting to see how the CVs unfold this track as Asad and Gauffer hate each other and Zoya has promised herself that she will do anything for Asad.

Future of Tannu's baby

In QH we have seen history repeating itself and accepting ones destiny. Remember when Razia had drugged Humeria and made everyone think Ayaan and Humeria had slept together as they had no memory of it? At that time Bari bi had told Razia she knew Ayaan was innocent as Razia had played the same trick on Rashid long time ago.  Now with Tannu preggo trick we see Asad in similar situation to Rashid i.e. choosing between  his love or during what is right ' however he will accepting someone else child as his own ' This makes me question if Rashid had accepted Ayaan as his own child even though he wasn't? Let's not forget Rashid only did Nikka with Shireen after the doll fire incident when Gauffer and Razia blackmailed him to leave Dilshad (Razia says so in her confession dialogue in doll factory where she is in black and we find out she did the murder). We also saw Ayaan setting the car on fire similar to Rashid who set the doll factory on fire. This is also the reason why I feel Tannu will not have a miscarriage. Tannu will dump the baby on Nikhat with no choice just as Dilshad had no choice but to accept Ayaan when Shireen had left both Ayaan and Rashid. Karma for Shireen!

The 10 days challenge ' I had initially been sooo disappointed that Dilshad lost but now let's reassess:

Razia did indeed win:

• She did indeed manage to get Ayaan and Humeia engaged but before the accident the ring was with the actual Rajni and not Humeria - in my books that engagement was therefore broken.
  • Today her own daughter does not recognize her ' I think sub consciously Humeria always knew how wicked her mom could be and she couldn't handle the reality along with Ayaan rejection.  IMO if Razia would not have tried to manipulate the situation then Ayaan and Humeria would eventually have gotten together. Now her daughter (over whom she has no control emotionally) might end up being the reason for her downfall!

Shireen did win as well

• Asad did not get married ' but neither can her son get married now to a girl who thinks she is Hindu and already married
  • She has had to accept to a certain point that her husband can never fully be hers as he loves Dilshad
  • Her daughter is engaged to Hassina bi's son Imran (need I say more?)
  • She almost committed suicide after getting insulted by her daughters in laws. Btw those instructions were given by her own bhabi  (foreshadow: in that episode in one of the drawers there was a book called dairies of a demented wife)
  • She threw her son out of her house which is soo different to the welcome he always gets from Dilshad ' need I say more on how much respect she has of her kids?

Bari bi did indeed win as well

• But Razia came back with more force and made both her grandsons miserable ( Its coz of Razia help that Assad's wedding got cancelled and Ayaan went through a month of hell  in guilt of not being able to find Humeria and now she doesn't recognize him)
  • Today Bari bi is alive but is in veg state - this was essential to the plot and it tells me that the Cvs are laying the ground for future tracks. Bari bi is the only one other than Gauffer who knows what actually happened at the factory ' the state Razia has her in now will be nothing compared to the torture it will it be for her knowing the truth but not being able to tell Zoya or Rashid the actual truth of who killed Zoya's mom!

Yes our dear Dilshad lost the 10 days challenge but

• Zoya and Asad will get married now where their relationship will be stronger than ever before as it has matured, depended and grown to a completing different level.
  • She will have the peace of mind of knowing that her DIL will always be there for her son and love him and Vice  e versa
  • And the best of all - at one time her husband and son could not even be in the same room and now that will definitely change πŸ˜ƒ maybe her son and DIL will prove her husbands innocence?

So in conclusion IMO Dilshad is the actual winner ' after all QH is about having patience accepting ones destiny!

ps: The sole purpose of this post is to state my views / opinions and hopefully incite Vicky madam to make a post on IF πŸ˜‰ despite the -veity . I have stayed away from IF since the SR spoilers as they tend to  ruin the show for me however i could resist after the MS episode today . A difference of opinion is more than welcome  but pls  dont post any -ve comments bashing the PH or CVs etc...Thanks

Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post! Very very logical and makes a lot of sense.

I can see each of these things playing out just the way you have said.

The only thing i feel is that they may not go back to Ajmer. Instead AsYa will either end up meeting at the Dargah in Bhopal where Asad first saw her or Zoya will collide with Asad's car like their first meeting.

Also, as far as billi and Asad getting separated in the journey i have a feeling that raziya will call billi for help in moving Badi Bi away from the house. Today she was really struggling with hiding Badi Bi. Then AsYa return married and just like the airport engagement billi gets the shock of her life!

The pregnancy card will fall flat on her face because Asad would never break Zoya's heart again. Hopefully Rashid will advise him properly this time. Billi would only pull the father card if she has failed big time. So the reason she is telling Zoya that her father is not dead is because the pregnancy card did not work. 

Once again great post! :)
rk1975 thumbnail

Great analysis , particularly of the story / episodes that have already happened. 

Unfortunately, you are overestimating CVs. Till date they have not show intelligence or writing abilities showcased in your analysis. 

My view is they are hard core TV / masala movie writers and they go by the rules / practices adopted by such writers, which accidentally leads to the narrative that may look like what you are writing. It is people & viewers like you who are coherently fitting together random pieces put together by the CVs. 

Biggest proof of this is none of the future prediction based on such sound analysis have come true (since the time i am reading blogs , they have not come true) and I do not expect many of the predictions by you would come true. Some  are obvious and confirm to the generally accepted scrip of masala serial will come , not all. 

CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

Amazing post! Very very logical and makes a lot of sense.

I can see each of these things playing out just the way you have said.

The only thing i feel is that they may not go back to Ajmer. Instead AsYa will either end up meeting at the Dargah in Bhopal where Asad first saw her or Zoya will collide with Asad's car like their first meeting.
Yes- u r right but i soo wanted Ajmer romance😳 but meeting as they met before works too...i just  need ASYA moments!!!

Also, as far as billi and Asad getting separated in the journey i have a feeling that raziya will call billi for help in moving Badi Bi away from the house. Today she was really struggling with hiding Badi Bi. Then AsYa return married and just like the airport engagement billi gets the shock of her life!
True - i didnt think of that but i like the idea πŸ˜† its always nice when Tannu plans backfire plus its time billi moves to another house!!! - maybe Razia's and then Hassina Bi??? Let the vamps kill each other!!

The pregnancy card will fall flat on her face because Asad would never break Zoya's heart again. Hopefully Rashid will advise him properly this time. Billi would only pull the father card if she has failed big time. So the reason she is telling Zoya that her father is not dead is because the pregnancy card did not work. 
Yeah - i hope the preg, drama ends in one episode!
Once again great post! :)

PS: Thanks for reading the looonnnggg post
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful post, Excellent analysis...

May I post it on FB...with all due credit to you.
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: rk1975

Great analysis , particularly of the story / episodes that have already happened. 

Unfortunately, you are overestimating CVs. Till date they have not show intelligence or writing abilities showcased in your analysis. 

My view is they are hard core TV / masala movie writers and they go by the rules / practices adopted by such writers, which accidentally leads to the narrative that may look like what you are writing. It is people & viewers like you who are coherently fitting together random pieces put together by the CVs. 

Biggest proof of this is none of the future prediction based on such sound analysis have come true (since the time i am reading blogs , they have not come true) and I do not expect many of the predictions by you would come true. Some  are obvious and confirm to the generally accepted scrip of masala serial will come , not all. 

One can hope that they will see logic - especially as TRP will be monthly now so less pressure on them😊... but u r right that  to a certain extend they look after TRP audience  and not internet viewers - Either way watching the MS made me realize how real and normal Zoya and Dilshad are compared to OTT  saas bahu in PV2

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, good to see you back. 

Was missing your posts. You analyse things so well and come up with brilliant predictions. 

Thanks for this post! We could do with some positivity. 
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: beekay1

What a beautiful post, Excellent analysis...

May I post it on FB...with all due credit to you.

sure be my guest - u can post any old or new post in the future if u like too . i have to issues 😊.
 I just  dont like it when people get personal and start bashing the actors, CVs, channel or PH.
Everyone at the end of the day has a bread and butter to earn and they try their best which should be appreciated.
cuteng thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Great post well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ we really need positivity in the forum, n see its 4;00 a m and i;m going to read ur post again...πŸ˜‰ Edited by cuteng - 10 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed a long n positive post n it was much needed. felt better reading it. thanks.