DB |Passionately Longing#6| She's The Reason I Survived...NOTE: PG 116 - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

First of all, welcome n second of all no we guys have always been around , glad to see you too. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ

Yay!!! All I've seen on this forum are Delena and Klaroline shippers, so you have no idea how happy I am right now to see some Bamon shippers around here. ðŸ˜ƒ
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Yay!!! All I've seen on this forum are Delena and Klaroline shippers, so you have no idea how happy I am right now to see some Bamon shippers around here. ðŸ˜ƒ

So long have you been into Bamon shipping ?? And from which point ??

You know season 6 turned a lot of people into Bamon shippers , but here most of us were shipping bamon much longer before that. 
foreverlazy thumbnail

So long have you been into Bamon shipping ?? And from which point ??

You know season 6 turned a lot of people into Bamon shippers , but here most of us were shipping bamon much longer before that. 

I've been into Bamon since the books, but I was certain that they'd ruin them on the show, so I didn't watch the show until after Season 6 finished, when my friend sat me down and made me binge-watch it all on Netflix. 
This season though, it's like Bamon doesn't even exist, I hate it so much!
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I've been into Bamon since the books, but I was certain that they'd ruin them on the show, so I didn't watch the show until after Season 6 finished, when my friend sat me down and made me binge-watch it all on Netflix. 
This season though, it's like Bamon doesn't even exist, I hate it so much!

NOt just Bamon , the beauty and integrity of almost all the characters are gone in a puff ! ðŸ¥± Just glad that this mess is finally ending , but it could've ended decently with a decent ratings. 
foreverlazy thumbnail

NOt just Bamon , the beauty and integrity of almost all the characters are gone in a puff ! ðŸ¥± Just glad that this mess is finally ending , but it could've ended decently with a decent ratings. 

I don't know, I'm kind of happy to see that show burn to the ground, because maybe after that, Julie Plec might get fired off The Originals, which would make everyone's lives better. I mean, who the hell gets rid of half their female leads? All she's left with is one, big, incestuous mess.