'sm Jenifer winget' (Farah Khan's tweet)

Posted: 10 years ago

Guys, I am just so annoyed. If any of you follow Farah Khan on twitter...regarding Jenny doing her film she tweeted 'sme jennifer winget is not part of my movie dont know who spread these rumours'.

I replied saying she is a really good actress and will be an asset to your film but its really unprofessional from Farah's side to call her 'some Jennifer winget'  If she wouldve googled her she wouldve realised that she isnt a nobody and is a far better actress than many of the actresses in her movies!

Kat
i think she is annoyed of that rumour😆 leave it
oh and i just went to her page and looked at that certain tweet and she has deleted my reply!

Please Jenny fans I request you all to reply to that certain tweet of hers and tell her that Jenny isnt a nobody!

to farah she is  ... 😕 what can u do  🥱🥱🥱🥱

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

to farah she is  ... 😕 what can u do  🥱

😆 sahi hai tony! 
Who is this Farah Khan...?????

Originally posted by Muskaan92

She was and still is a choreographer and now she has ventured into direction. She has done movies like Om Shanti Om Tees Mar Khan. She is Sajid Khan's sister. She is also hosting DID Super Moms and other dance reality shows.

chreogrphr cum director...one of the biggest names in bollywood industry
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

She was and still is a choreographer and now she has ventured into direction. She has done movies like Om Shanti Om Tees Mar Khan. She is Sajid Khan's sister. She is also hosting DID Super Moms and other dance reality shows.

Originally posted by saishasingh

chreogrphr cum director...one of the biggest names in bollywood industry

I know yaar...😃

This was just to show that if she thinks Jennifer is nobody...even Farah is nobody for me...😊

I know yaar...😃

This was just to show that if she thinks Jennifer is nobody...even Farah is nobody for me...😊

🤣 theek hai ab samjhi