MUST READ BOUT THESE CHARACTORS TO KNOW!!

114268 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys i'm going to post pictures of all the charactors and i might not put all once becasue some of the charactors pictures are hard to find but i will try.so  it will help alot of you to know who were who?its for thouse who havent watched kahaani from the begning.

The Head of the Family is Dadi...Played by Lily Patel

Bauji was played by Deepak Kazir...he was basically nice but i hated when he throw parvati's stuff and outside of the house and lit the fire.Bauji is dead also and i dont think he will ever come back.

Maji is Played by Nayan Bhat....she was mean once when she throw om and parvati and shruti out of the house listening to pallavi.

(Kiran Karmaker)Om was the eldest of all four brothers yet the smartest and nicer.Om is Presently Dead.

Parvati is played by Sakshi tanwar and she is the centre of the story. now what i like bout parvati's charactor is that she is not all nice yet she has a mean and selfish side of hers too.and she makes mistakes too.

(Tina Parekh)Shruti is Om and parvati's loveble doughter ..i think om and shruti were more close than shruti and parvati.she is one nice beti which all parents wants.she talks bout to people who talk bad bout her parents even rais hand if she needs too and also reminds them their mistakesss too if nesssary.

Gaytri is played by Rupali G.She is the real doughter of Om and parvati.she comes in the picture in second genratiion after quite a long time.She was not so positive when she entered  and was also in love with samir kaul they were engaed.But gaytri loved polictics just like her dad and had no time for smair thats when shruti came in and smair and shruti slowely started to like each other and even on the wedding day gaytri had to leave her wedding mandip to go do some pic***s work.thats when archna(the mom)made shruti sit at the mandip for while till gaytri shows up so nodboy knows where she is.but gaytri nevers makes it on time and shruti gets married to Smair.but they shruti and gaytri swith and dont tell anyone but for how long are you gonna   hide the truth for.Soon gaytri lets samir go and parvati makes her good doughter ...presently gaytri is gone somewhere and also she takes her son from shruti.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

(Gatum C)Garuv he is the second eldest son of the Family i must say in begining days he wasnt that bumb or else he wouldnt have gotten sonu from Dr. Swhetta.

003.jpgIts very funny but true that Shilpa got replaced threee times already and this is the 4th shilpa she always followed parvati but sometimes she did got convinced by garuv but well human makes mistakesss...

***Sonu is garuv and Dr.Shwetta's Dougheter not Garuv and Shilpa's for thosse who got not idea who Swetta is...Swehtta was Shilpa and Garuv's school friend who secreatly liked garuv and by the way became doctor and when shilpa got pregent shweta killed her child by giving her bad medicinces...so the garuv made dr.shweeta pregent and when she hgave birht to sonu garuv took the lil girl and gave to shilpa saying that you deserve her not shwetta.Sonu was played my karishma Randewa,Aditi, and now the rano of kasam se.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----

Ajay was the Third son of agarwal family he was played by Pribat Bhattichyria ajay was over smart and was a laywer and he was the real guy who wwas supposed to get married to but the day ajay's wedding was gonna take place he didnt show up on the madip becasue he loved his boss's dougheter avantika who was studing law too.and later on in the show ajway had another affiar with his new boss mita.Presently Dead.

Avantika was played by shwetta Keswani and she was one smart woman too. she was a laywer.When Avantika gets to know bout ajays affiar with Mita ...avantika shot Ajay and om was the one to take all the blame on himslef coz she thougth he killed ajay but later Avantika was sent to jail where she gives birth to a baby girl who was later known as monalkia.*Avankina Died In Car BlastPresently Dead.

*Monalika was played by mansi verma and she slept with shrutis ex husband Aryan and had a son whose name is siddarth and she is no whwre in the current track.

Kamal is the fourth son and the yooungest son of the agarwal family.who loves his Om Bhayia to death and can die for his babhi ma ...parvati bhabi.when ajay walked out on pallavi...kamal stepped up and married her...but unfortnelty made biggest mistake of his life.When pallavi didnt love kamal back as much as he liked her then he found new love in his sectoary Nivediata. she have a birth to a lil boy and died and now that lil boy is know as krishna.

Pallavi is played by Achint kaur these days but the first and the original pallavi is Shwetta kawatera.Pallavi is one mean and bad woman but yet has a good side of too..cant denie that fact how much she loves Krishna, Monalika,Sameer, and her grand doughter so much.

Krishna is played by Sameer Shamra and shown dead in the show.

*Krishna is married to gunn and loves his dad and badi maa parvati so much. well these days hes not that supportive but i think that krishna has some points.

Gunn is played by Purva G.She came in the show as Sasha's friend and since day one she is positive and i can say she is second parvati.She is like parvati's sadhow.Shasha was madely in love with her.but she chosed krishna as her life partner.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

I'm Pretty sure everyone know who chayya is...in the very first episode chayaa comes home with her suitcase saying she wants divorse from her husband she did that few times but thanks to parvati who didnt let her marriage fall apart.but why would chayya appricaite that.?

Vikram was played by Manav Gholi but now hes played by another guy.anway Vikram always respected parvati bhabi he did what she said and he also knew who chilsih his wife chayya is.

*Chaavi is chayya's doughter but not with vikram she had chavi when she was in collage with some guy and after giving her birht she gave her doighter to her friend and forgot bout her.one day chayya tells parvati bout chavi and parvati brings her home and vikram slowely accpect her and chayya again.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Preety was one nice sister too she was funni...respected and parvati's well wisher.after the leap nobody mentioned her name.

Neeraj was the most who i miss ater the leap.He was parvati's son, her best friend and and brother he loved her more than anything in life. and parvati loved him like her son too.He used to call her Chooti maa...(Sandeep R the guy who was in kusum)replcaed romanckk few days before the leap.New niraj

*Neeraj had a son and his name is parth who was last seen gone to jail.Parth was played by Abay vakil

------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Sonali was another doughter of agawrwal family.Who was very down to earth and loved her family very much.She was raped by a very bad who was later married to her best friend becasue her to become husband left her on the wedding mandip.

Tushar was played by Monish Goel.He was preety's best friend their life went throw many ups and downs but he stood by her all along.

*they had two sons Viraj and Vighayt one of them was thire son and the other one was Tushar's brothers son but they loves them both the same.

------------------------------------------------

Devan was Played by Rajiv Paul he was om's cosuin brother and surprisingly he is Sashsa's Dad.He had two wifves one was Garima and one was Anamika.With garima he was Sasha and Machan and with anamika he had neha and Anmika was the nicest one becasue of devan went to jail for rapped kushi.Presently hes dead.

Garima was played by Kunkia lal.She came in the second genration with the gerg kids.She was Devan's second wife and came to the agarwal family to get her share in property.She was sent to the jail by parvati but comes out as a nice person and gose to the agarwal house for last time and take her family picture and nobody knows where she went.

Rohan was Played by ashish kaul and he was the seond eldest from gregs and he was in love witj Mallika (SD's wife)but for some resons it didnt work out for them two. he was two kids too one was rob and sec was neel.Presntly he is Dead.

Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki: And they lived happily ever afterYash was the third brother of gregs and he was one cool dude of his time with attitude i cant belive hes playing indro neel in kzk now.he was serious and he hated kushi so much since she was so irtited to him and kushi was blind...when she got rapped few fingers were poitnt at yash but later he gave his statement against his own brothers saying he saw his brothers roapping kushi but he coundnt do anything. Later he married kushi in the show and they both went to singpore for their honeymoon nd never came back in the show.

Vamp Of KGGK
Pallavi is Ex wife of Kamal Agarwal.She was suppsed to be married to Ajay the third Bro.But he blew her for avantika.Pallavi agrees to marry kamal to take revange from Ajay,and Parvati.Ajay becasue he left her on mandip and parvati becasuse she suggested kamal to marry Pallavi.When Pallavi comes in Ahawrwal house she wanted to destory them.and kamal falls in love with her.But pallavi shows him her hand when finally pallavi start liking kamal she finds him with another woman from his work.Parvati helps her to get Kamal back thats when Pallavi turned nicer and when kamal comes home with his son she takes him after few days saying no no.once krishna gets kidnapped by Rohan and Devan pallavi asks agawrwals to help her getting krishna back....but for some reasons she thought everybody wasnt that  Concernt bout her son.she thought nobody cares.so she becomes bad again and slowly takes over the agarwal bussniess.and thats when parvati joins her fakely and gets the bussniess and house back.and thats where the original Parvati and Pallavi's war thing starts.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----
Sanjay Doshi better knows as SD.He was parvati's lover.Because Parvati was first engaged to SD but she found that SD was over protective and weriod guy so she ran away from her house and married Om, who was her collage mate.He comes back in parvati's life as om's friend but slowely parvati tells om the truth bout Sanjay Doshi and Om kicks his ass and tells Sd to never show them his face.But one day Sd tires to rape parvati thats where om comes and beats Sd to death.and after many year we find that he finally married someone and she was none other than my one fav actress Mallika and he joins hands with pallavi.

Devan and Rohan-The Gargs
* I have already talked bout them eariler in the family section you can check them out.
Mallika Doshi. She was also known as Ambika.She enetered Kggk as a worker in Om's Office even Mallika got replaced 3 times in the show first one was SRK's Bhabi from Devdas duno her name.Second was reshswari sacdev bodala.and third one was tisca.she even wanted to marry om and tried flirting with him but om slapped her and told her that he only loves parvati no matter what.so she wanted to take her revange so she marries SD.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------
I'm not done i yet with the vamps yet....but i will write the names down since there are many if im missing any please pm me or post it here.thanks.
  • Manya

Manya is Sanjay Doshi and Mallika;s doughter.She was madley in love with Krishna but he never liked her coz she was lil but creazy.Preslty she is is dead.Machan Killeed her.

• Shasha

Sasha is one cool dude i just love to hate him.sasha is played by Chatan Hansraj.he was Devan's elder son.His worst enemie is parvati agarwal.

• Machan

Machan is Sahsh's youger bro and she was lil out if control.he killed manya and rite now he is in jail.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

vlcsnap-167131.png

Syuash Mehra-He is well known smart,handsome,great bussiness man. In the Begining he hated parvati very much and so as parvati.They had way to much drama togheter but syasuh's life changed after reading parvati 's first book "katha".They both became friends and later he became very specail person to parvati.Currently he he is married to parvati only for three months as its a contract marriage.Also syaush has very dark past bout whom nobody really know yet.Syauh has three kids they are all boys.but he is only closed with the youngest one.

Shikar is played by Rohit Bakshi-He is syaush's eldest son but not really nice one.Currnetly he is in jail for messing up Mayuri's life but he will be out soon.But he loves his both younger brother very much.

Nikhil is played by Deepak bajaj-He is negitive and postive both. i mean his charactor has both shades.But again he loves his brothers alot.But he hates parvati agarwal. and now his dad syaush Mehra becasue he married parvati, he thinks parvati created so many problems in his life.He lovse his younger bro Ashu more than his life.

Ashu -Is played by raj singh arora he is very sweet and loving guy. He is very close to his dad and since his dad married parvati his fullfilled his wish by giving him a mother he loves his mom...parvati and loves his shruti very much.and he wants his brothers to accpect parvati as their mom too.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------

Others Charactors

MITA:

She was ajay's Boss(Ajay was om's brother)She slowely started to like Ajay and even he start liking her...the agarwal family gets to know bout her and ajays relationship and they were not happy with it becasue ajay was already married to Avantkia.The Agawrwal family hid this truth from avantika coz she was pregnet.But noboy knew she knew everything and at preeti's wedding ajay gets shot and om goes to jail for it but it was avantika who actulayy shot ajay.

-----------

Aryan: Was played by ali hassan.He was shrutis first love and hubby.He had both shades to his charactor and he was Sanjay dhoshi and Mallika's son.He also had a kid with monlika.(shrutis sisters).laters he joins sasha and turns bad and shruti divorsed him becasue they cousnt communate their problesms and were many problem creaters in their life.He was last seen on Om's fenunerl. He is out of the country as last told and he is gone as positive being.

-------------------------

Trishna is played by Mita V.She was shown as mental perosn in the beginging and she thought she was married to om and om was just faking up his marriage with trishna just to help her get better.When parvati gets to know bout this she helps om to do the job.when trishna gets to know bout this parvti makes kamal get marreid to trishna and remeber at this time om is dead and we dotn know who killed him.Presenly is shown that trishna was behind all this and she was the one who murdered om along with her partner in crime Rejwari Mehra.she has made life hell for the agarwals.

Good and bad Mixer

Neil
    Rob
  • and many more
Edited by 114268 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

114268 thumbnail
Oh hope you guys would like this.
anils thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had almost forgotten half of these old characters. Thanks you reminded me of them.

What will happen if they come back one by one in the show?
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a million!! 👏 👏 it was really very helpful since i hadn't watched kggk for a while before so i don't know some of the characters. and don't forget to add my dear suyash when you get the time 😉
thanks a lot. I dont know so many of these characters and it was good to catch up.
ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thanx a lot yaar.

titli
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow thanks a lot for this yaar its relly helpful
Destiny007 thumbnail
thx alot, its very helpful as i never watched KGGK from the start.
anee36 thumbnail
thanx alot this thing will help me alot 👏
annie_2283 thumbnail
Thanx a lot. I had forgotten so many of them. 😛