Astonm's Writing Index - Inside my Head [Update:Jan 26/2019, pg 10] - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
You are a talented writer, look forward to catching up on your AsYa fiction. Edited by p_s05 - 9 years ago
all ur works r amazing
Pls keep writing 

Ooohhh lovely ... I have a variety of stories to read now [:D/]

Lovely index ... and not to forget .. This page is bookmarked 😃

Read all of the AsYa One/Two Shots, your anthology was an absolute charming read.   ⭐️   ⭐️   ⭐️

Classified Love is truly my most favourite FF ever! ❤️
Originally posted by astonm

AsYa FF: Clueless [AU]  - This has been a work-in-progress for a long time now, I write whenever I feel like writing, I have had the first chapter penned down for over an year now but I've recently started working on it again. I plan on finishing at least a rough draft of the whole story before I post anything to ensure regular updates of the story. But as of September 16, 2014 I am 81 pages and 37591 words into the story and I think I am about half-way through my planned plot. 

Summary: Asad and Zoya have always had an...interesting relationship.  Neither enemies nor friends - I guess you could call them frenemies... if the definition includes immense attraction to each other. After five years of living with her aunt in England, Zoya Farooqui comes back to Bhopal only to keep running into her sworn "enemy" since the age of four, Asad Ahmed Khan. But things in Bhopal aren't the same anymore, and neither are they. Add a few years of growing up, a pinch of family rivalry due to unknown causes, a tablespoon of sarcasm, a cup of mystery, a tub full of attraction and a whole lot of hormones to get a very...interesting mix that may just include new relationships at the cost of old ones.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPLOAD THIS OH MY GOD? I wanna read this Anjali! 😲

But wow, girl you've been busy writing lately and now I have so many new things to read from you. I love it, you are my favourite-est writer. 🤗
Eagerly awaiting Clueless 😃😃😃
EEEPSSS!!! Clueless ka concept is so interesting! Update soon Anjali!
Oh lovely..we have an Index of your stories..great!!
Excited n eagerly waiting to read Clueless..