Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Heya! Congo!!!

Again, all those who don't like all the posts on the 1st page will not be part of this CC any longer πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Since morning, you and i are in and out, but I find like AK Hangal so much sannata after posting a comment, so go to do some other work πŸ˜†. It's true, har koi comment mar ke nikal jaata hai (All go after posting a comment), guess it is busy time for all. Let Prats' serial start, phir jaan me jaan aeyegi (life will be infused in all)😊

I feel we should shut down the CC only, since the members are not so interested...

EDIT: This was a joke, for those who didn't get it.
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Heya! Congo!!!

Again, all those who don't like all the posts on the 1st page will not be part of this CC any longer πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

danda ka khayal hai
siggy k bare mein tu kuch kaheye great grand ginu jiπŸ˜†
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel we should shut down the CC only, since the members are not so interested...
Nahiii...don't do it pleaseeeπŸ˜”
VerboseG thumbnail

Hi all,

I just heard from someone that some of you are hurt by the word chameleon...

I am extremely sorry, but what I meant was that so many people have changed color, meaning their status, in the recent past!!!

This is a word that all of us (meaning the oldies) have used to congratulate each other on any color change, so I didn't think that it would hurt any of you'll!

I also heard that people object to being called page eaters! I don't know why you should feel hurt! I take pride in being known as an ace page eater, once upon a time!

Anyway, sorry if I hurt any of you in any way! That was not my intention...

Also, I hereby resign from CC making. Any one of you can take over that responsibility... it is no big deal.

PS:Spamming the CC is a matter of pride, not shame!

Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Hi all,

I just heard from someone that some of you are hurt by the word chameleon...

I am extremely sorry, but what I meant was that so many people have changed color, meaning their status, in the recent past!!!

This is a word that all of us (meaning the oldies) have used to congratulate each other on any color change, so I didn't think that it would hurt any of you'll!

I also heard that people object to being called page eaters! I don't know why you should feel hurt! I take pride in being known as an ace page eater, once upon a time!

Anyway, sorry if I hurt any of you in any way! That was not my intention...

Also, I hereby resign from CC making. Any one of you can take over that responsibility... it is no big deal.

Gina ... you have been the heart and soul of CC... no one can take your place... I m writing this emotional lines as I had joined this CC solely because of you and then I found so many like minded friends here else I would have left the forum long back... I presume we can say anything and everything to our dear friends under the sun... so it's alright and nothing to feel bad about it...I feel this is the spirit of having CC else our voice would have choked long back since Feb 28'13...Please don't leave us imbeciles... we need u...
Serviana thumbnail
Ginuuu u r not going anywhere..or i will spank you...no idea what happened but everybody who knows you knows you did not mean anything bad, specially not about any SYians...everybody knows how much you love real SYians...

Things get solved talking..you explained what you ment and i am sure nobody has a problem with that...

Guys eating pages is not offense...we set the record of IF with Ansh shadi thread and more than 4000 pages and we are proud of it...

G mmmwwaaa β€οΈ
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woah what happened here ? who said hurtful things to ginaπŸ˜•
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey goodmorning girls.πŸ˜›

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Congo for new CC, beautiful SidYushians, hopefully till this one last we will get more news of Prats new show, so here I brought her from the last pages of previous CC, Thank you Mili for posting that beautiful Caps of our  beautiful Pratyusha. What a heartwarming smile she hasπŸ˜›