Amazing start...
I would lyk to read it...
Plzzz pm me next time...
Sent u buddy request
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

DISCLAIMER:
This story will be having some mature content in future updates.It has some violence stuff too..so just incase u dont feel good reading them..please quit reading further.And those who wants pm please request me for it.thanks enjoy reading!

CHAPTER 2

He picked her in his arms and moved towards exit all the way kissing the life out of her.She pulled herself from his kiss and moved her head away from his to fill some air in to her lungs.

Her chest moved up and down as she tried to take as much air as possible in her lungs...

then after collecting all her courage she dare to open her mouth.."A-Asad...Le-leave me ...pl-please..." she was not able to complete a single word coz of fear .She knew he wont leave her at any cost but still she again tried once more this time moving a bit to get out of his grip .."As..-Ummhhh" she moaned in pain as he leaned a little and bit her lower lips. He dint even bother for the blood that start to ooze from the end of her lips coz of his kissing.He reach to his car and placed her down still holding her arm with one hand .He opened the door and pushed her in.The act was so harsh that she almost got hurt to herself .Her eyes filled with tears and pain.He quickly moved to the other side of the door and occupy the driver seat.

she looked at him shocked scared and nervously.He had not been changed a bit.He was the same his passion ,anger and intensity just grew more with his age and the look god! he had become breathtaking personality on earth much more than before.

Not even once he bother to look at her ..and she was here shivering with a thought that what will be his next move..she found her situation same as the rabbit caught between headlights..too scared to make a move. she closed her eyes and send a small prayer to allah to help her..

With a loud noice the car stopped in fron of a old house.It was more kind of damage house.Walls painted with black colour kind of giving burnt feeling.

This place might have caught fire in past she thought.He pulled her mercilessly out of the car and drag her towards the house.She saw a wooden door covered with dark black ashes.She also saw a name plate incomplete and burned.He pushed her once in with a force.

somewhere althought it was old but it was clean from in as if somebody has just set the things right a while before.

there were not much Stuff inside the house .Just  basic requirement stuffs.Which include a cot, chair a lamp, a pot and few more stuff.

she looked  around once and scan the whole house completely and then her gaze met his intense eyes back.

"Remember something...??" he said in low dangerous voice.

She dropped her eye contact with him and gazed the floor as if it was the only beautiful thing to her right now.

"look at me !" he raised his voice in command.

She looked up again just to see him approaching her so slow  and quite as a lion approaches his prey .

All of again she felt herself in an embrace of fear surrounding her.She tried to take few steps behind but the moment she lifted her feet she was rolled and pinned to the wall behind.

there were no exchange of words now..just asad, zoya and the immense silence around.

She dare to look at him in his eyes which appear to be a fire balls for now.Asad is dangerous when he is angry but he is worse when he is silence..she was not able to get what was going in his mind .'This is not good' she shivered at the thought..

"Pl--please for-forgive m-me..Lem-lemme go..pl-please" she pleaded to him.Her eyes had already broken dam,  tears were now making their way from her eyes to cheek and then rolling down to her chest valley.

He leaned quite a more and he chuckled with nodding his head in NO..Then he slowly brushed his lips with her's soft one .Which were quivering and shaking in fear.

His smell was enough for her to loose her control.But she could'nt Not this time atleast.she regained her conciousness and with all her force pushed him away from her to few steps away from her.

Asad exactly took 2 seconds to gain balance on his feet. But before he could do anything , she quickly run inside the house and tried to open few doors on her way. But unfortunately none got open.And finally she found one door open.She quickly went in and closed the door from behind.

"jaan...JAAN..dont run away from me..there is no use of running...come here, will you?" she heard him saying other side of the door .Her heartbeat raised minute by minute as she felt his step coming closer and closer.

she took few steps back and got banged with something behind her.she did not switch on the light coz he will find her then she thought.so she took her cell phone out and pressed any random button. light flash on the screen on cell. It was bright enough to check where she exactly was..

she turned the screen side and moved it around everywhere. She saw a white thing above her head ..yes as she kneel down on floor in fear ..then she saw some toiletry things like soap etc..She was in washroom..She kept her palm on her mouth .sweats mixed with tears flowing from her cheeks to her body.

*knock knock*

She heard him banging on door.She jumped behind and hugged herself in a thought stammenring shivering and crying in fear.

"I know you are here...come out..jaan..you know there is no way out" she heard him saying and she was so sure he was smirking there.

Her both hands were snaked around her knees and knees were close to her chest her eyes were on door and fear clearly reflexes in them.

she was still holding her cell phone in one of her hand.When suddenly she heard the knob turning.

Oh shit!!! he has the key to unlock door.She got panicked and quickly got up and holded the knob to stop him from unlocking it..but he was strong enough for her.One push was all needed and she was on floor her cell phone fall at a distance and the door got open. She found him coming in.But then she again heard a voice.

It was from her cell and her screen reads 'ROSE' ...

ok that is it for now..do share your views if u like this part and story...

THANKS😆

MILLI😃
Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so sorry  fr late cmment i was having  netproblems
but this ss is something to luk fr 
intresting 2 a nd unique one
thnx fr pm
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3