Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
its so romantic, I loved every bit of it, its understood that Meenal massi was the reason behind Priya's such change but Shikhjaji was so right, Ram shouldn't do such which will break her again. Am happy that Ram has cleared the MU and now everything is fine b/w them, continue ASAP 
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull update...
So Priya is stone hearted bcoz of her Meenal Massi but what happened at that time is still a mystery...
They re engaged now...what Shikha ji said is right..hope Ram remembers this in future...
Loved the way Ram pacified her nd cleared the MU..for the time being Priya has forgiven him but whats next when she will get to know the full truth..
She will break again nd at that time its going to be the impossible task to pacify her...
Looking forward to next...
Thanx for pm...
Sorry for late rply..

Good to know u as aperson..u will be an Awesome writer in future like now u re...All the Best for ur future..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Nairita..
An official welcome and HELLO from a reader and a fan.
Thank you for taking time out to write... greatly appreciate your creativity.

Writer in making? I think folks will agree when i say you are already there. You have amazing sense of humor that shows in your writing as well. sweet n sour Nok-Jok are awesome. You are also a master at taking your readers from Sweet n Sour to emotional journey in flip of a scene...
Amazing writing to say the least...

Looking forward to more stories from you and Of course All the very best on your journey to your last destination. Hope its in creative field as you have wished for..

:)
Mittal
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eee... Lovely update.
Finally things are sorted but the long preview is already scaring me... :(

Looking forward to more of teenage love as Neha put it.. haha.

Awesome..
Thanks
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing update.. u rock rita di u really rock. kya phadu mast update diya hai full of excitement and suspense.. meenal masi seems to really love priya but what was the thing that created this wall btw them..? awww.!! our ram could be so romantic, kya solid tareeke se priya ko manaya hai.. wish this happiness stays with them forever.. update soon..
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry 4 late reply Nairita, Good to know about u as a person., wonderful update, finally raya ka engagement ho gaye, or Priya ko manane ka tarika superb tha,  waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon, thx4 PM Edited by Dsudipa - 10 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
firstof all narita dii i m reallly happy to know more abt u... n i m leena dii would love to know more abt u...now back on update comment...
Part 11
wow what an update after long term dengerous Previwe update really i got so happy after reading this update it was so awesome & so loving the way u keeps secrate in ur story sayad hi kkoi kata hoga ek khatam hua nahi k dusra shuru... now this masi's secrate will cycles around us... but loved RaYa pached up now they r finally happy to be belongings too gud now waiting for next do post soon...
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Drafting ...
will update today :-) 
watch this space for more ... :-) 
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Friends , I know i took a long time to update but here comes the update . Please read every part carefully because , it will connect the story further, ðŸ˜Š .

Cheers Nairita 

Chapter 12

In the sweet breeze of night , after changing , Priya sat by the window . As the night passed , the stars became more bright. Priya kept on checking her phone , after regular intervals , Ram has promised her , that he will call her , but he didn't called her when it was 3 in the night. For a moment she thought Ram might have forgotten , to call her. She lied down , covering herself with the duvet , she closed her eyes to sleep.

If few more minutes would have passed by , Priya would have crept into deep slumber , but before she goes into deep slumber , Priya received a call. That late , no one else than Ram , can call her. Without checking the display , she received the call , Raam , what made you take so long to call?'

I thought you must have slept.'  Ram said .

if you have called me after few more minutes , your thought would have come true.'  Priya said yawning. Ram asked if she was feeling sleepy. Rubbishing Ram's assumption , Priya asked Ram to share his experiences with the family functions.

maat poocho yaar... they are just .. I mean just rituals after rituals only for engagement , I was guessing that when we will get married what they will be going to do with me.'  Ram said.

The conversation went on ...

R : accha suno .. Neha and Vikram are planning something and they really want that we two join them.

P : Ram , you know na , I have to go to Durban , I want to seal the deal of that house before we get married , you don't know that sameer , he is intolerable , and yes I am selling that house back to him only.

R : Wait , wait wait , what did you say right now ? you are selling back the house to Sameer , I mean if you really wanted to do that then why you lodged a case of dispute , you could have easily given the house to him .

P : Ram , but he is going to give the maximum evaluation out there and due to his influence , he is really an influential person there , no one is coming forward to pay bucks , more than him. Everyone is agreeing at a half price of it . Ram in our country a little thing happens and every person from slum to a high rising buildings everyone gets aware of it . But there's everything different , Okay leave it those are policies and I am not here to discuss or debate over policies. The matter is... Ram Intervened

R : you are not selling the house , and if you really want to let me buy that , not that Sameer.

P : I am finding some one jealous . Priya giggled.

R : Yes I am . I am not actually jealous , more than that I am worried about your dignity priya , I can't see you bending down to any one hell on this earth , not even to me . GET THAT PRIYA ... I AM TELLING YOU FOR  THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIME. People will bend down to you , not you.

P : Ram , calm down . calm down . I am not bending down to anyone. And there is no question of bending down to you at all , because , we love each other , and that house is a liability to me. I really hate past Ram , and that's the reason I want to get rid of it .

R : Sameer malhotra , I know him very well Priya , I have not said to you , because I know how much self efficient and a woman with self respect you are , but I know him , Once he used to be my business associate , but due to his drug addiction and loose character , I threw him out of the alliance. I know him well priya , he will not let you go for his disgrace.

P: Ram , I am grown up enough to handle the situation don't you think so ?

R : I know , but is there any problem to agree with me ? I am not asking any thing hard to do ? where is the problem Priya ?

P : Problem is you are trying to order me .

R : where priya , I am trying to protect you.

P : I am not a Kid that I can't protect myself. I have seen this world too.

R : But I have seen it more than you.

P : Stop it Ram . I am not a KID ! Stop Reacting.

R : I am not reacting you are .

P : have you called to fight with me.

R : I am not fighting with you , you are.

P : Ohhooo , see who's speaking ,we just got engaged and you are behaving like a typical husband .

R : where from the typical husband talk in between?

P : you are .

R : okay I am so what I am your husband . Priya intervened...

P : still would be .

R : what do you mean by still would be ,I am better you watch out.

P : kya karoge  I will say till we get married and stop behaving like a typical one do you get me ?

R : you try to understand me Priya , I am not your enemy , I am trying to tell you ... Priya again intervened.

P : Ram enough , if you want me to do , what you will ask me to do , then forget it , that will never ever happen and I don't think that you are in a mood to speak with me , you are in a mood to order me and I am really not in a mood to fight with you so bye , good night sleep well ...  Before Ram could say anything , Priya hung up the call.

Ram was trying to guide priya and she totally misinterpreted. He called her back few more times but after a continuous rings all those tries , She didn't turned up. Throwing his phone in anger , he sat down on his bed. If she could show ego , he can too. He thought , he was not ordering her , she was trying to safe guard her. But she always thinks , what she wants to. Throwing himself on the bed , he tried to sleep.

Next morning...

Another busy day in the Sharma house , the days will become busier to busiest in next seven days. Ram's dadi is a very traditional person. After consulting with their family astrologer , and matching Ram and Priya's kundalis he suggested a marriage in a week. Though Ram , Priya were unaware of the fact , but the families came together to discuss.

I know you all will face trouble , but ram's grand mother is very traditional person , she always goes with pandit's verdicts , and he pronounced the date of marriage just after 8 days . I have not yet discussed it with Ram , I thought of informing you all first.' Krishna Kapoor said.

There no question of Problem , Mrs.Kapoor'  Meenal said , asking the help to serve tea , hain na Shikha di.'  She asked Shikha ji in addition. Shikha ji gave firm nod to agree with Meenal.

then let me do one thing , let me call Ram , Vikram , Neha over hear , and they will bring Biji  with them too. We will finalize everything today , the wedding venue , and ..' Krishna ji was intervened , bu Meenal , I differ here , actually Shipra , my elder sister and Priya's mother , had few dreams about her marriage , in her absence I want to follow each and every bit of it.'

sure , may I know what she wanted .'  Senior Kapoor asked .

she wanted that Priya's marriage should be done with every rituals properly and from the home itself. I mean , we want the marriage to be held here only in the Sharma Villa. Just a request to all of you.'  Meenal said .

Adding to her , Shikha ji said , I know shaadi ka jora app logo ko yehaan se ana chahiye,  but shipra has already kept it for priya , Meenal was taking caring of it all these days.'

actually shipra had many dreams for priya's marriage , but ...' meenal gave a pause , she sighed and added , but I will do every bit of those that she wanted.'  She then added , just three things , Let the marriage take place here , let Priya wear what her mother left for her , I know you may feel it is so back dated , but trust me , our girl will look stunning in it. And third you will be welcomed Royally but ... But the marriage will be simple , like there will be no theme , neither too much of guests from our side.'  Meenal said clasping her hands against each other , humari ghustakhi mauf kijiye .'

no need to ask for maafi , Meenal ji , every mother used to have dream for their child , even Ram's father also wanted a family a girl to marry him , who will stand by him all his life , who will love him more than our status. Who will be humble and caring. Who will know to value the relationships , who will keep the family together. And priya is that one girl. Perfect for my son and my family. Priya ko bahu banane ke liye yeh sharatein kuch bhi ni hai.' Krishna ji said .

Then she called Vikram and aske to drop to Sharma Villa with Neha , ram and Dadi . And on the other hand , Shikha ji wondered again , why Priya an early riser was sleeping till 8 in the morning. She asked Meenal about Priya and got to know that once she tried to wake priya , but her tries went in vain as she didn't responded to her. Shikha ji asked Meenal to take her to Priya's room . Once they were there , Shikha ji knocked at the door and called Priya by her name. After three four knocks , Priya opened the door.

Good Morning darling ..'  She found Meenal there too , she wished her good morning too.

what was the reason behind sleeping so late Priya , your Mother in law is here and there is a progression in your marriage , and its within 8 days now.'   Shikha ji said in one breath and then neglecting Priya she asked Meenal to wheel her back to the hall.

Ohhhoo.. wait Darling a week  and a day .. I mean I have loads of appointments lined up ,and I can't seize  everything so suddenly . Sorru but I cant say yes.'  Priya said .

have I asked you for your suggestion . I was informing you , what is on the cards and you have to behave in accordance.'  Shikha ji snapped at Priya.

No darling you cant do this to me , I mean ... all of a sudden how it ... gosh I know Ram will be havig problem too , he ..' Priya was intervened , by Shikha ji , he will never say no to his Dadi and Mother , he respects them so very much.'

wow , you mean to say I don't respect anyone , in a day Ram is a bigger achiever than me. Whoa ! Darling , I didn't expected this from you . sahi kehte hain log , ladke kamina hi hote hain...'  Priya walked back to her room . asking few minutes from Shikha ji to freshen up.

Shikha ji looked at Meenal and asked , Kuch samjhi?'  Smiling , meenal looked down to Shikha ji and said , haa  they have had a fight !'   Meenal and Shikha ji laughed in unison and former wheeled the later back to the hall.

In Mumbai Roads ...

Vikram was driving the car , with Ram seated by him . Dadi and Neha is added to the rear seats . Ram wanted to shout at vikram for taking him to Sharma Villa , he has to face Priya there and after last night's fight , he really was not in a mood to see her in next few days until and unless Priya herself turns up to him. But presence of Dadi , spoiled his mood . Finding it hard to maintain silence , Ram asked Dada, if it was necessary for him to be there , he has some meetings , lined up and he wants to attain those. Vikram snapped a look at Ram , as he knew Ram was not having any kind of important meetings.

puttar wo log apne damad ke rai bhi toh janna chahenge na..'  dadi said very softly.

Appka faisla mera faisla ... bas .. mujhe office jana hai .. please.'  Ram pleaded .

He was successful of making his dadi , fool . She agreed to him and asked Vikram to drop where ram wants him to drop.  Ram smiled broad to Vikram , Right please .. I will hire  a cab to office.'   Vikram is like a Son to the kapoors. Whenever Ram goes away for a foreign trip , Vikram comes down to Kapoor mansion with family and stays over there , and if both the gents have to leave , neha never forgets to do the same. After dropping ram , vikram drove to the Sharma Villa.

Outside the Villa , Karthik was waiting for them , he helped Dadi to get out of the car and took her inside carefully. Handing the car key to a help of the Sharmas the shergills walked inside.

I think something's wrong between Ram and Priya !'  Neha spoke. Seconding his wife , vikram said , but we have to confirm it , but how to confirm?'

don't worry , if they have had a fight , ander madam ka mood aur kharab hoga.'  Neha giggled . Vikram smiled and walked inside with his wife.

Priya had a great rapport with neha , but her mind was stuck at last night only . when everyone was busy in fixing date , ram was not there and Priya was somewhere else being there. Neha jerked priya out of her thoughts as everyone asking her opinion on Marriage date. Priya looked around , she felt awkward as she was being asked about her thoughts. She looked down and asked the elders to decide the date , she will be fine with it. Excusing herself , she walked from there. Neha wanted to talk with her since she have dropped there , but she didn't get the perfect time to talk.

priya ... Priya ..'  Neha ran after her , As priya stopped , neha gave a warm hug and said , welcome to the big fat Punjabi family priya.'  Priya smiled back only.

now fatafat tell me what happened ?' Neha asked priya ... Taken aback by surprise , Priya looked up and trying to give a smile of assurance , she said everything is fine. Neha made priya sat on the couch and proudly declared that she is more experienced than her in the Love life . Priya smiled back , while Neha pressurized Priya to Share.

Nothing special Neha , wo ladai ho gayi ..'  Priya said ..

so sort it out, let me call fatty over here. You two sit and sort everything out .'  Neha pulled out her phone to call Ram , Priya stopped her from doing so and said that she is fine and if Ram needs to talk he should come first on his own , not forcibly . Priya walked out , leaving Neha behind.

On the other side the marriage date finally got fixed on the 5th day of the week. Priya shy-d as all the elders congratulated her . Dadi called Ram to give the news , he apologized for not being there . He promised to drop a visit by the end of the day . Neha looked at Priya who walked upstairs .

Seeing the tension building up between ram and Priya , neha and Vikram came to rescue. They made a plan to take the couple out from the city for a day and make them face each other . Neha added lastly ...  ghee sidhi ungli se ni nikle gi toh ungli thedi hi karni padegi.'  

Next Day ...

Priya's office ....

She shifted her every appointment and meetings for the next 15 days on the later half of the month. She officially took leave from the office for the marriage . before leaving the office , she was checking the minutes for the last time. She looked up as there was a knock . without looking up she asked the visitor to come inside. Neha with a big smile came inside. Priya was surprised to see her there , But she warned Neha not to talk about Ram again . She added that she don't want to talk about the matter.

what do you think priya I am here as Ram's friend , no , I am here as your friend! I am here to take you somewhere.'  Neha said .

Priya looked up , Neha in 4 days I am getting married and you are here to take me somewhere ! are you Mad? My family will never allow !'  She went back checking her laptop. Neha pushed the laptop screen down and holding the phone infront of her said , okay , let me confirm you then..' 

The phone was in loudspeaker , priya waited , as the call got connected , she heard voice of he darling , neha asked , Shikha ji if she can take priya out with her for a day. Smiling , Shikha ji asked neha to take care of priya , and when neha said that priya is not agreeing with her for the outing , and she was there hearing her , Shikha ji asked priya , to have fun , on the short trip. Priya wanted to peak , as she opened her mouth , neha wished bye to Shikha ji and disconnected the call.

Angrily looking at Neha , priya asked , where you are taking me ?'

Neha walked to priya's chair , pulled her , helping her to stand , she pushed her out of the room , surprise !!!!' 

On the other hand, Vikram didn't have to do much to make ram agree to the Lonavala Trip . He wanted a break from the relatives and shor sharaba. They were on their ay to the Lonavala. Ram was leaning to his seat , he appraised Vikram for trip. Vikram smiled and warned him for the last time not to say Thanks .

Before Priya and neha , the men reached Lonavala . Vikram checked in a resort . They were famous there too . when ever Ram and vikram used to come to lonavala , they stays there only. The resort has a beautiful swimming pool with temperature control technique. Ram went to have a quick dip there before submerging himself in the Billiard game. Vikram checked his watch , according to his calculation, the ladies should have reached the place . But they may have got stuck in the traffic he thought. He tried to call neha , but he failed to reach her due to network coverage.

Neha at last managed to take Priya to Lonavala, though on the road , neha faced a lots of trouble , Priya wanted to go back , a neumerous time. Neha has to stop the car 5 times and make Priya believe that Ram will not be there. after a long 3 hours drive , she managed to reach the resort according to their plan.

At the reception , Neha asked for the room keys , as the kapoors and shergills come there often it was not hard for vikram to take the receptionist into his confidence . the receptionist handed the keys of the same room ,w here ram and vikram checked in. Neha handed the keys to Priya and asked her to get freshen up , and she will be back to the room , taking her lugages . Priya wanted to wait for Neha . Already irritated Neha , shouted , Priya , why cant you believe me. I am not your enemy!'

sorry'  priya uttered.  Neha came to her and briefing a hug , she asked priya to freshen up. Priya with her little bag , having two dress and essentials walked to the room.

Vikram pulled neha to a corner. thank god u are here , by God Priya , she is just . Ram is the one who can control her I tell you. Priya wanted to go back as she thought that I am taking her to Ram. But thanks to god ,I can take her here , and now where is my fatty.'   Neha said .

don't call him fatty yaar he not a fatty now.'  Vikram defended his friend .

I know but in college he used to be na , so he is my Fatty , now tell me where he is?' neha asked again. She learnt that he was having dip in the pool. Neha asked vikram to take Ram to the room, and then only they can execute the second phase of plan. Vikram walked to the pool while neha hide herself from their view.

ram ..'  vikram called ram , he swam back to the pool side . ek kaam kar , tu room mein chal ,mein khane peene ka dekh ke ata hoo.'  

why yaar , let us go together .'  ram came out of the pool , I need to have a drink too.'

I know ,I am arranging everything ..' vikram tried to find , what he should say so that he can push ram to the room. He added , ram , it's your bachelor night , lets celebrate yaar , in out style. Be at room , trust me . and I will be back soon.'  Vikram said . Ram smiled and walked back to the room after dressing in his casuals provided by Vikram.

While in the Room ...

Priya after getting fresh , she came and checked the room ,from the balcony , she saw the beautiful scenery of Lonavala. The cold breeze hit her face , as she opened the door and walked out. Feeling the mesmerizing view she wished if ram was there with her. Hugging herself ,she was standing there , unaware of the fact that , she kept the room unlocked for neha . But as the plan fell in it's place ram walked inside. He got surprised to see ladies sandal there , he came outside and checked the room number , and suddenly he realized that the door was unlocked. He got little shocked to guess that vikram might have gone far this time. He turned to leave the room, but Neha and Vikram pushed him inside.

WHAT THE ...'  Ram shouted ... his voice was enough to take priya back to the reality and she rushed inside the room and found Ram on the floor and neha and Vikram with a broad smile were standing there.

yeh ...kya ho raha hai .. ram , neha , vikram what is all these?' priya asked.

I don't know , what you are doing here ?'  ram asked back.

Before Ram and Priya can react more , Neha spoke, look we planned these to bring you together come on guys who don't have fights in relationship , but before marriage just before 4 days you two were fighting like anything.'  Ram and priya looked at each other , none of them shared their fight with them , but their friends already know it. Ram priya stood face to face.

before you two start fighting again , we will bid a bye ,  jo karna hai karo ..  but behind the door.'  Neha said , the shergills came out and locked the door with the master key lending it from the manager.

now what was that ! why you shared our fight with neha , I have not said a bit to vikram!'  Ram charged priya .

I have not said anything , she might have guessed it , vikram knows it too!'  Priya said .

don't try to be smart priya , if you wanted to come out with me you should have said it me straight!'   ram said .

please ram don't blame me for what you don't know .'  priya said walking to the bed.

why ? when you can why I can't . You think , that I am going to take over you , I want you to follow me , but the truth is that you don't want to hear t single thing.'  Ram said , sitting on the bed.

I am not in a mood to argue , now just let me get away from here . I don't want to stay back here , Neha lied to me to take me here,'  Priya said .

and I am not in a mood to see you . and stop blaming neha , she might have lied to you , but she didn't have any wrong motive behind it . but a egoist like you will never understand that. For you a lie calls for a life penalty. Just tell me one thing Priya , don't you get the difference between care and lie and dominance. Haven't you saw your Mother to care for you ! does her lies affected you like this  '  Ram said ...

Priya stood up , her eyes went watery. Ram realized what he has said . he has crossed his line , he should not have behaved so rudely with her. He looked back to Priya , he found her eyes watery.

Mujhe ghar jana hai Ram..'  priya said ...

priya ..'  Ram walked to her and holding her in his arms , he said , I didn't want to hurt you . I was angry with you since that night . I am really sorry baby , I didn't want to be mean. Please priya don't cry I am really sorry .' 

Priya looked up with watery eyes , I am not a heartless creature Ram , but after mamma , I don't have the habbit to get so much attention , love and care . I think everyone is trying to show sympathy to me .. I didn't want to hurt you that day , I ... I am sorry ...'  Priya hugged Ram as she ended ..

I am here now to care for you , to love you . I know you are capable enough to protect yourself , but baby , I am here to protect you . I will never allow any one to hurt you, neither me . I love you Priya ..'   ram took her in deep embrace.

After standing in the same position Ram Priya stood apart. Priya asked ram to call the neha -Vikram . he called them and assured that they will not ask to return that day , but they need to get unlocked! After few minutes , the other couple came there and asking for apology , Neha hugged Priya. Two couples settled there ...

okay let me get another room for priya ...'  ram stood up.

oye , why ?  we have another room , we will stay there and this room is exclusively for you two.'  Neha winked ...

neha ! you two are married but not us , how can we stay in a room .. wo bhi  before marriage ...?'  priya said looking at him , adding , hai naa.' Ram seconded priya ..

so what would be na , in four days and there is no sin to stay together ,  sab kuch chalta hai boss.'  Neha said to priya ...  Ram and Priya felt really awkward .

Neha try to understand , they are feeling shy as we are here .  hum chalte hai .  we should not disturb the love birds.'  Vikram teased Ram and priya ... They stood up to leave. For the last time priya and ram tried to stop them but the shergills left asking them to lock the door properly before romancing.

now what Ram.'  Priya said sitting back in dejection.

let me book a room for me. Let me check with the reception.'  Ram sat to dial to reception.  Priya took the receiver and kept it down. Ram looked back in surprise. Priya said that she will not mind to share the room with Ram as she trusts him. Ram took the receiver and dialed ... priya sat back and said , now u don't trust me right !'   ram didn't replied he said hello as the person from the other side recived the call. He ordered the dinner for themselves. After finishing the order he came back to priya looking straight into her eyes he said , you need to learn , see , hear learn and then react! Tum ne keh diya , bas wo kafi hai ... and I know our relationship is very special Priya , we Love each other our heart belongs to us . Even if we share a room , share a bed , under the same duvet , that doesn't mean that we will end up getting physical . our love is above all these things. I want to spent a beautiful night with you , as Ram-Priya .'  He kissed her forehead.

I am dying to see you as my bride priya , when you will be mine only mine. When this world will congratulate us for our marriage , I know we will get bonded in a relationship for a life time. I am just dying to welcome that moment , when we will be one name one heart one soul. I want to make you mine again , when only you will be Mrs.Priya Kapoor.'  He kissed her fore head again.

Priya placed her head on his chest , hugging him she said , Ram can I ask you a favor.' 

don't ask for a favor just ask and it will be fulfilled I promise  you priya , I will never say no to you ,never!'  ram said ...

ram can I change my name to Priya Sharma Kapoor , I mean till Kartik don't get ready for business I have to look after the business . Once I will hand over everything to him , I will change it to Priya Kapoor only .'  priya said ...

who told you that you need to lead  a life of housewife priya , no ... you are my wife not slave , that you will stay back at home every time and just wait for your husband to come back and fulfill his wishes no priya ...you can do what ever you want , keeping your dignity intact.'  Ram smiled.

another thing , you should have planned for HoneyMoon .'  priya asked .. This time Ram blushed and said yes by nodding his head . She asked the destination. Ram said that he wanted to have a peaceful honeymoon , at Bali.

but , I can't go just after our marriage.'  Priya said ... ram looked at her , as she continued , I was angry over you and I have shifted my this weeks and next week's meetings and appointments to the following one.'  Priya said , and holding her ears , she added , Sorry , you know na I cannot shift it again. Business commitments!'

hmmm... so bucket full of cold water on my sexy dreams...'  ram said as he sighed .. Priya hit ram on his hand ... Ram smiled back and said that he will postponed the plan according to their convenience . but it may take a 1-2 months time as he placed his appointments as per the schedule. Priya didn't mind and gave ram a sweet smile of affirmation.

The food got delivered to their room on time. Ram pulled the table towards them , they sat on the couch near each other. Ram asked the manager to provide him some candles too . lighting up them he switched off the lights and sat by priya . he served food on a single plate and said we will share ..'  with a sweet smile priya took a spoon full of rice and feed Ram , he reciprocated .. It went on ... when it came to desert , Priya's every favorite dish was served to her , and so do , gajar ka halwa was there too. Priya took a spoon ful of it and a few strands of gajar , left on her lower lips. Ram asked priya to clear it up , but when she failed .. Ram came closer to her and holing her chin he cleared the sweet .. Their eyes meet ...They kept on looking at each other .. they felt attracted to each other. They failed infront of their desires. Ram took her lips in his , he kissed her slowly , passionately . his hand moved to her  nape. She titled her head , while her hand threaded in his hairs. They pulled each other more to themselves . They kissed each other like thirsty love birds. When they felt the need of fresh air they came apart. The breathed heavy as they sat still in each others arms.

Priya looked down , she sighed . Ram looked at his would be wife. He extended his hand to her and said , come...'  priya without protesting went with him. They kept on looking at each other for minutes. Their eyes spoke those unspoken words that they wanted to speak. Ram made priya lie down on the bed, take the cover , he lied down by her taking priya in his arms . Priya snuggled closer to Ram . He embraced her in his arms... Ram kissed her forehead , and closed his eyes ... while Priya smiled listening to the beats of his heart ... and they drifted into a deep slumber... Waiting for a new journey to begin...

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just amazing
Thanks for om
Cont soon Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago