continue soon
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 her  Beauty and Effect on him 
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi frenz here is the update its a big one If is resisting me topost in a single post so posting it in two halves ...

Chapter 7

Nice place , he said as he helped Priya to have a comfortable seat at the restaurant. He walked to the opposite side of the two seat dining table. Priya thanked him, which surprised him and he asked for the reason. Priya smiled and said that she is impressed with his gentleman's gesture and his try to prove that he is not a gay.

Thanking good god , he wished , he shouldn't have said those for himself to her. They laughed . The waitress came and wished then "buon pomeriggio"  good afternoon in Italian. Priya was fluent in Italian , another side of her to get impressed by , and she did it very efficiently every time to Ram , after he has seen her real side there at SWARG. He was looking at his lady ( which he promised himself to make her his one day) mesmerizingly , He didn't noticed that , Priya was asking him something . He was lost in his lady.

"hello " she clapped , ram was taken out of his day dreams , he stammered and said " ye..yes ..you are asking me something ?"

" yes Mr. I was asking , what you would like to have in starters"she asked .. Ram looked little uncomfortable to look at priya ,  intensely , and more shameful that priya noticed him looking awkwardly to her.  He asked the waitress to catch up after minutes , they need to decide .

" what was that ?" Priya asked , as the waitress left  , " why you were hovering your eyes over the waitress?"

" no I was not !!" he protested , and like a sweet little boy , he accepted that he was looking at her . she didn't get offended , at heart she was happy to know that ram was looking at her but she didn't showed it to Ram . She asked what made him so amazed ? He praised her for her command over Italian. She Blushed again .

After placing their orders , Ram and priya had ample time to talk . Ram wanted priya to talk and it happened . Priya broke the silence asking Ram how he will convince his family .

" Good question!' he said , adding , " but now I don't have any answer.." he showed his teeth to her .

" very funny !!! but you have to get out of this situation , my family knows that there is nothing between you and me and your family knows , that I m going to be your wife , could you ever think , how much messy it is going to be ??" Priya said .

Ram didn't replied for few seconds , in his thought he tried to plot out an answer , but he failed to find out intelligent one , so he used the technique of ages , " you can help me to get a girl better than you .." he said , that didn't made priya happy really , she looked down and in a disapproving tone , she said ,  "I am a bad match maker " she looked even more down , to hide her unwanted tears that came to her eyes , hearing Ram to talk about other girls,  he emotions are confusing her more these days , she has nothing to do with Ram , she has bitter memory with him , right from their first meeting , but still there is some chord that connects Ram to her . She stopped thinking and took the courage to look up . curving her lips to a smile , and wiping the tears from the corner of her right eyes , she gave an unwanted explanation , that her eyes hurt sometime.

Ram could study her emotions , he knew that she was lying, but he wants priya to speak , he smiled and taking out his handkerchief he said , "It's Okay , hota hain." priya smiled and assured that she is ok . Ram slipped his Handkerchief into his trousers Pockets.

The starters came. Priya served to Ram . they had their Lunch , almost in silence , Ram very keenly noticed Priya , she tried to hide herself from him . he smiled .

Same Night .

After finishing her pending works for the day , priya was going to her room upstairs . She saw Kartik coming downstairs at the same time . Dressed in a denim jeans , black jacket , white shirt , he was looking like a handsome prince .  Seeing his Sister on the stairs he asked why she is not ready ? Priya narrowed her eyes and asked for what she should have kept her ready ?

" Oh ho di , aren't you coming for the party tonight ?" he said.

" what party ?" she asked little hesitatingly .

" di its , Ram Sir's Birth day today ,come on get ready or else we will get late .." Kartik said asking his sister to get ready .

" what !!" she said to herself , Ram was with her for lunch he have not mentioned about the party for once , he didn't even invited her . she was going through a trail of thoughts , when Kartik jerked her , taking her out of the thoughts he asked her to get ready soon again 

"no " she replied , "I mean I am not coming " Priya motioned to the upstairs . kartik followed her and insisted her to come . Priya stopped only when she reached her room , turning to her brother she said , "tu janta hai na, I don't go uninvited any where "

" what !!"he said , kartik was surprised to know that Ram has not invited his sister . He also turned down the plan to go . Priya asked him to attend the party and said that every person has a choice , ram also has choice , she is not a party animal . Kartik was not at all convinced thought.

" Kartik ..beta .. look at me ." Priya said lovingly , when he looked at his sister , priya continued , " every person has a mind set and I and Ram are completely of different mindset , he has seen me earlier I am that much a dumb in parties , and more over after he called off the marriage , I should nott expect any invitation from him .." priya smiled .

" then he shouldn't have invited me naa.." Kartik said .

arey baba chill just relax beta  and go enjoy the party , I guess Natasha will be there too "priya winked . 

" how do you know ?" He blushed .

" I am not your sister only duffer , I am your mother too , itna sa tha  I was bringing you up " Priya said , placing his jackets collar at its place , "but , keep in limit .. I mean , just now  mera aur ram ka rishta toota hain  .. I don't want, that ram comes to know about that , got it " she said .. Kartik nodded his head in agreement. Priya kissed his forehead and asked him to go , she also askd Ram to wish B'day from her side too. 

After kartik left priya came inside and sat on her bed .  A deep sigh came naturally , as she closed her eyes , she remembered how she laughed smiled with Ram , that afternoon, and suddenly everything is empty , she was thinking , Ram was trying to patch up , but she was wrong , ram has discarded her from her life like a dry leaf , he felt no pain doing that. But she is in pain . But why ?

Somewhere in Mumbai 

Kartik stepped into a Pub , someone waved hand to him , he joined them .

" So hows what that ?" one of them asked .

" just smooth as butter " kartik replied .

"and hows she reacted .kuch pata toh ni chala ?

"I did many dramas , no one can catch me .." kartik said confidently .

"beta " ram clasped kartik's neck between his forearm and arm said , "tera di , bahut deemag wali hai, meri bolti hi bandh karwa deti hain "he released kartik and the three men , Ram vikram and Kartik started laughing .

" but seriously , you should have seen Di's face .. she was so sad .. and it was killing me .. cant we do anything else ,I cant see her sad "Kartik said 

" whole life you can see her sad !!" ram asked back , kartik nodded back no Ram hold him , by his shoulder strongly and said , " look Kartik , what ever I am doing is for her only , I can read her eyes , she used to have a different spark when she hangs out with me , when I am around  I know " Ram sighed as he ended 

" but ram , we are forgetting one person !!!" Vikram said , ram turned and asked about whom he is forgetting , vikram said , "neha !!"

" neha !! why ?" ram asked 

" neha and priya are the latest girls together ,as neha said me , ki  , she has asked priya to call her anytime , whenever she will need her .." Vikram said 

" and you think priya will call her now !!" Ram asked .. gulping a lump in his throat 

" 6th sense ,badly saying that !!!" Vikram said . shrugging his shoulder he added , "further I don't know "

Ram and kartik stared at each other and then shouted , " then what for we are waiting  , Rush !!!"

The three men rushed out of the pub , ram shouting , "before priya calls neha , and get s to know today is not my birthday , we have to get neha , in our plan man "

While kartik said , " too much plotters kahin gadbad naa ho jaye "

Vikram ignited the car and they zoomed into the Mumbai traffics  for the Shergill house .

Back at priya's place . she was pacing up and down in her room , she cant believe that Ram didn't invited her to his birthday party . she couldn't believe it . "how can be this possible ??" she repetitively said to herself .   she cant sit patiently at a place thinking about the reason behind Ram's denial to invite her for the party , that also to his own birthday party and the thing that was killing her , was the reality that ram was with her that morning and he has not mentioned for a single time about the party .

" shit!! Shit !! shit !!! priya ,ho kya raha hain tuje?" she stamped her feet , like a baby on the ground , "why I cant stop thinking about the Man .. why why why he is over casting my mind so badly .. why why why ?? I hate myself ".she sat on the bed and threaded  her fingers through her hairs , looking down to the floor , she again asked herself , " why he didn't invite me ? and why I am feeling like this , why I am feeling so bad ? why ?" priya stood up , "no I have to talk with some one . but with whom ?"she thought of calling Shikha ji but checking the time she rejected it , then she remembered her new alliance , Neha ;she took the phone , but before dialing the number , she thought that She should be at the party , she kept back the phone , but she felt more and more restless , in few seconds , so keeping every worry aside , priya dialed Neha' s number .

On the mumabi roads 

Kartik was with the other two men rushing to the shergill house ,while his cars was following the car 

" but Jiju , I know di , she will not cross check , from any one " Kartik said ..

beta , karegi .. jaise tune kaha she was sad to know that I didn't call her for the party , she will call her .. tu nahi samjhega " Ram said , and asked Vikram to drive faster "

In the mean time priya called Neha . After the second ring , neha received the call .

" hi !!!"neha said smiling broad , priya can feel the silence around her . neha didn't got any reply from priya , she checked if she has lost the call or not , seeing the call timer going up , neha said again , " knock knock !!! any one there "

" ya .." priya came out of her thoughts , " hi Neha ,how are you ?"

" I am perfectly okay , tell me about you , talked with ram "she asked ..

" no , I was actually thinking to call him , and wish him ,but I thought to call you , you are with him naa  ek baar baat karwa do .."priya said 

" wait !! wait !! ..wait priya .I am at home , and for what you want to wish him .." neha asked

" neha , today is his birthday , so I thought .. priya was intervened by neha " birthday ,  kiska?Ram ka ?are you kidding ?"

" but , kartik said me , that he is going for Ram's birthday party .."priya said

" priya , I am afraid Kartik lied to you , actually ram and vikram just few hours back went to pub to have drinks and as rahul and Ridhima are having mid-terms so , I didn't  turn up , and allowed them for a boys out and ram's birthday is next month priya , not this month and Ram will not invite you , just think priya " Neha said 

Priya , thought for a while and said that she will catch her later , as she needs to talk with Kartik . They wished each other and disconnected the line . Priya's world turned upside down , she hates lies and lairs like hell and her brother lied to her , she thought kartik would have taken Natasha to some private party , she wanted to call back kartik immediately , she donot want the kapoors to know about her brother dating their daughter , specially ram . She thought , the family will think odd about them.

Priya dialed Kartik's number , when he looked at his caller ID he got nervous . Ram asked Kartik when he found him pale . Kartik said that priya was calling him. Vikram parked the car aside , while in a worry , kartik received her sister's call , and only thing he got to hear was ,"Kartik , no excuses I want you back at home NOW!!!" the line went dead , he knows his sister very well , it was not an order it was her anger , she never disconnects the call.

Kartik looked even more pale . Ram asked kartik about the matter , he said that he has to go back , and he was quiet sure that their plan has failed very badly , either all of them are exposed or he is going to have a tough time now.

" Look.. kuch bhi ho jaye  don't .. just don't disclose this plan to her .. she will put her in a nutshell.." Ram said ,but he found kartik thinking something else .. ram again repeated the same to Kartik .. he nodded a yes and steppe out of the car for his. Ram and vikram rushed to the shergill house . On the way to their destination Vikram said , "ek din bahut pitenge hum dono .. bata raha hoon Ram ..it's  quiet dangerous to play with fire ".  Ram didn't replied 

Back at priya's place.

She couldn't believe her ears , what neha said , at one hand she was happy that it was not Ram's b'day and on the other side she was angry , sad , to know that her little brother , whom she brought up like a son , lied to her. She was waiting for Kartik only to know the truth almost after an hour kartik came back home and went directly to priya .

He knocked at priya's bedroom ,

" come in .." she said. kartik went in.

" where you were Kartik ? and don't try to lie I know the truth .." priya said . kartik had no reply .. , priya walked to him and said , that she has never expected this from kartik . he stil didn't said a single word to her .

"Kartik , you know something , I am ashamed of you , if you wanted to go out with natasha alone you could have told me the truth there was no need to lie " she said. kartik looked down to the floor , cursing Ram to put him in that awkward situation .

" speak !!"priya said loud .

" I am sorry di ." he said .

" you know something I had caught you that very time , but  I was pretty much sure , Ram cant do that ' he will not call for his b'day party that's impossible " she said .

" why di ? he has nothing . kartik was intervened by priya , " no he cant do that "priya stopped when she realized that she is over reacting , she turned to kartik and added , "look kartik I have no problem if yu find your future with Natasha but not now bhai  . I and ram " she stopped , as she felt it difficult to speak out the phrase "just broke up.." but she said it very feebly 

" I am sorry di , I will never do this again "Kartik assured . priya came to her brother ,  you know na , how much I hate lies and lairs , and I cant think of you lying to me .. please bhai  don't do this again .. please "  she said . Kartik assured and hugged her sister 

Shergill house 

When Ram and Vikram reached there , neha was pretty surprised to see the men back . Ram handled the situation saying that they were having no fun without her , especially vikram was missing her.. Neha got happy to know that her husband was missing her and hugged him saying that she will never leave him alone from the next time. Vikram showed a punch to ram to help neha to trap him up ..Ram laughed un-noticed to Neha.

Both of them wanted to ask Neha if priya had called her or not , but they couldn't do that until and unless neha breaks the news by her own. They Kept neha out of the plan . If she comes to know about it , she will definitely over react and priya will also come to know about the plan. But they were lucky , neha spoke about the priya's call .

" you know guys , priya called me and guess what !!" she said ,the men looked at her and in unison they said , " what !!"

" she was asking for Ram , though it was a prank from kartik , he said her that today is Ram's b'day but she called . I think Ram you two should announce your engagement soon ". Neha said .

" I told you na neha few days keep it aside and you promised me that you will not talk about that .. not even with priya " ram said 

" but why ?" neha asked .

yaar , I need time , she needs time , we need time to know eachother you know na how badly we fought and then suddenly accepting each other for whole life  , its difficult .. please neha " ram said , neha smiled and assured him that she will not talk about the matter unless and until they want to . neha went to kitchen to bring some food for them.

" ram ." vikram came to him , " this is dangerous . Priya can get to know about this anytime , we should tell neha everything "

" no we cant , she can say everything to priya" ram denied to say anything to neha , Ram took out his phone , he found kartik was calling him .. he walked to the terrace to receive his call.

"haan bol . all Ok ?" he asked .

"nothing is ok jiju .." Kartik said , he was having disappointment in his voice, " today , we could have got caught , Di was not happy , she was sad when I said that I was going to your b'day party and now she is happy that today is not your b'day . She is damn confident that it cant happen that you will not invite her to the party, but ,jiju  if get caught then it will be a blunder .."

" we will not get caught Kartik , trust me " Ram assured .

" Okay !! but stop bouncing me like a tennis ball between you and di  do something quick before we get caught !!!" Kartik said 

" I will"Ram said  .they hung up .Ram stood there . Thinking how badly his second plan failed and it could have made blunder surely if priya could get hold of the lie. He tapped his shoulder and said , "Ram , think of a better plan"

Continued to next Post ... 

Edited by nairitabala1988 - 10 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of thank u for such long update😊
Priya's impatience and her confidence that ram will never do that and will invite
her for the party is beautifully described.πŸ‘
Ram's planned has flopped but he is sure that Priya has feeling for him.
now, reading the continue part...

Edited by sandhyasn - 10 years ago
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 7

(CONTINUED)

2 days passed away

Ram didn't see Priya in this two days but he managed to keep the family away from her and even from neha . And those two days went like hell for priya; she couldn't even sleep for those two days. She wanted to call Ram but she thought if ram didn't called her; she also shouldn't. A big ego fight was going through her brain.

After lunch that day, priya's secretary said that she has to attend a shop opening at Worli. Priya decided to go alone, as the opening was at 7 p.m. she thought of going home directly from there.

It was about 9 p.m. when priya was done with the function, which was too much boring for her. She came out of the mall, and headed to the parking area.  When she was supposed to start the car, she found a horrible thing. From last two days due to lack of sleep and inattentiveness, she done a blunder. She kept the headlights of her car on, and it made the car battery to go dead. She called back at her home, then she remembered that kartik and her father was out to attend a party. She called the mechanic where her cars generally go for servicing and asked to tow her car from the parking area. Clearing everything to the securities of the mall, she walked to the main road for a cab.

She was waiting for the cab for about half an hours, as she has no idea to get the cabs, she either failed to have one or the cab drivers refused to go to the direction of her home. Fade up of getting a cab she voluntarily called Ram.

"Hello " Ram almost shouted... And priya could feel the loud music around him, she guessed Ram should be out at some place, may be with someone, and may be on a date.  She didn't speak, she disconnected the call, and stick to the decision to get a cab. Next minute, Priya's phone buzzed, she saw the number it was Ram.

She took the call .

"Hey!! Hi, sorry I was inside the disco that's why I couldn't hear... sorry." ram said

"No it's ok .I was just calling " Priya said...

"Where you are?" he asked 

Looking around, priya said, "Worli waiting to catch a cab  ... But I was failing to get one very badly  ..."

"Cab??"he was surprised, "where is your car "

"Broken  ..." she answered 

"Where exactly you are?"

"It's ok Mr.Kapoor I will go  you carry on "

"Tell me where exactly you are  ... I am on the way ,at Lower Parel I am  tell me priya " He insisted adding, "Don't be so formal "

Priya smiled and gave him her exact location , ram asked her not to move from there and also promised to be there in 30 minutes , or lesser , depending on the traffic. They hung up.

About 20 mins later, priya was waiting for him. A BMW stopped in front her. The window went down; Ram smiled and said come in. Priya have not seen Ram in so cool avatar. He was wearing white jeans with a blue t shirt. He was looking awfully handsome and priya was in her formals.

"You are coming with me ..." ram said as he took the u turn from the next traffic.

"Sorry!!!" priya said 

"I said you are coming with me "Ram smiled

"But Mr." she was intervened  by him, "Ram , my name is Ram please no Mr.Kapoor"

She smiled, "ok  ... But I have to go home Ram ..."

"No one is there, and what will you do ? come with me naa."he said 

Priya wanted to know how did he know that there was no one at her home, Ram said that he also had the invitation, but he send Vikram there and skipped it. Priya tried to say that she don't like pubs and all, Ram insisted and asked her to come. Priya tried to give excuses, saying that she is in formals and Tryst should have some dress codes. Ram winked at her and said that she should not worry as The Tryst belongs to his one good old Friend; basically Ram got a chance and trapped priya badly...

Tryst 

Ram and Priya came there, with the help his friend, they got a decent table to sit. Priya never liked the pubs, but this time she was with Ram and she was feeling herself safe comfortable.  Ram came back with drinks.

"You don't look good!!" Ram said...

"That what you say to impress a lady??" priya smiled...

"Well no, but unfortunate truth you look horrible  ... anything with your health!!"

"No, not such just work pressure " she said 

"But you are known for nonstop marathon of works, everything okay?"  Ram asked concerned.

"Yes Mr."she stopped, their eyes meet, and she corrected, "Ram ... it's all okay I am fine."

"I trust you  ... but I trust you will take care of yourself little more after today  ..."he smiled 

"Yes I will " she smiled back.

Few minutes they were in silence.

"So have you found any way out from the awkwardness created ?"priya asked 

"can we talk something else?" ram said, I mean see the music how cool is the place, and he was intervened by priya, "and a perfect place to prove yourself straight ".They looked at each other  and they laughed .

"You got me !" ram laughed . , "well there's many option , but the best option is sitting just in front of me " Priya stopped smiling and looked up, he also stopped laughing ,and said  "well for you I am Gay . If you want.I can act like a gay too .but don't get mad over me." Priya didn't smiled even after he tried to make the situation light .

"Hey sweetie how are you ". Ram tried to act like a Gay . Priya looked down, she couldn't hold back her smile, she looked up and found Ram trying to act like a Gay still.

" any one "Priya raised her voice , "any one there to accompany him, no I mean her , no I mean any one here , this man need a boy friend ". Priya smiled, Ram stood still he saw few eyes staring at him. He looked round and said, "What!!! My girl friend was joking with me... trying to tease me ..Priya "he sat down pulling the chair by her.

"Girl friend ?? What was that... exactly will you explain that..." she asked narrowing her eyes.

"Well..." he rounded his eyes and whispered, "the old explanation, you are a girl and my friend .so its equals to girl friend ".

"Okay  ...but I am a lady and I m your friend?? Really?? we fought every moment we meet , so girl friend .. Isn't it little mismatched "priya said 

"Fighting Lady " he added , "sorry" she added next to him.

"We fought every time, and you are a lady so fighting lady ." he smiled . Priya leaned back and nodding her head, to the craziest PJ, she laughed... ram laughed after her. They laughed in unison.

"Can we be friends ?" ram asked suddenly .. She smiled and accepted his friendship .They had food there only. Priya checked the time it was 11past 15 and she needs to get to home, Kartik had called her too, but due to the loud music she missed the calls. She asked ram to drop her home, Ram agreed to her.

After that day they, meet next on the week end when Ram accompanied her to the SWARG. Ram had a good sense humor. Her extended Family goes easy with him. Priya opened up a room for him ,in the first floor which had a terrace with it , rather the terrace is common to two rooms ,but he preferred to sleep with few elders , chatting singing , playing that Sunday spend . She laughed too. Shikha ji has never found priya so much happy.She felt that priya is slowly developing feelings for Ram. She was happy for her little princess.

Few days later;

Ram's place late night .

In his thought ...

"I don't know how long I can keep my family at Ludhiana and how long I have to lie to priya  ... My family wants us to get engaged and she knows that I am not marrying her. I am trapped. Help me to get out of it God!! I know she has feelings for me, to be frank she loves me, but she will not accept so easily. Before I get trapped so badly I need to solve this off or else a black hole is waiting for me...God"

Ram tries to sleep .

Late night .one day, when priya sat up to write her journal .

Mom,

His name is Ram. He is a nice guy, rather the best I seen in my life.  I feel so complete when he used to be around me and so much deserted when he is not there. we meet for the first in his broad room , I was very mean to him. But he tried to be sweet. We are now good friends. We talked with him like teens over phone all through the night, and wished each other good night when we are supposed to wish good morning . I didn't find it childish to do those things. Which once I considered to be.  Mom I can keep sitting with him for hours not even talking a single word... I can walk along him, without stopping and neither of us get tried .

I never thought, I will write this one day, but yes it's true your daughter is in Love. I don't know how I fell in love with him but yes I am in love ,but I lost him ,rather I didn't have him any day , why to ruin his life when I can't accept my love for him. And, just today he said that he liked a girl from the family friends and he will introduce her to his dadi, and she will definitely be loved and liked by his family. MOM I never lost anything other than you, or if I have lost it, I didn't mind. But this time, when Ram gave me the news of his interest I find myself standing on the middle of a desert alone. I wanted to run away from him, he did. And now I want him, but... Mom I can't have him... rather I don't want him to be near me .he will always occupy a special place in my heart... But mom, I can't accept my love for him to him .. and you know why ..

Priya closed her journal .. She leaned back. She sat there for minutes, after that she slipped inside blanket and tried to sleep 

It was another, Friday when Priya was thinking about Ram and herself, and she suddenly decided to leave for Pune, for SWARG. She wrapped up her meetings quickly, so that by the evening she can start for pune. She left the office for her Home , while she was driving back she got a sms from Ram , where he asked her to get ready by 8 , because , neha and vikram invited her for their 6 and quarter anniversary celebration. Priya knew Neha and vikram was too much adventurous and funny people to handle. But she can't go with Ram; she also remembers her accidental visit in formals to the disco with Ram. She texted back Ram saying that she can't come for the celebration as she is going to SWARG, for a two day visit.

As soon as Ram received the sms, from priya, he called her, and tried to convince her. But priya didn't turn up for the party. Ram suddenly asked Priya, if he can accompany her to SWARG. Priya got surprised, but she couldn't deny Ram for this. Ram has visited SWARG twice before, everyone loves him , she thought of her extended family , Ram makes them feel good more , so she gave a green signal to him , and asked him to keep himself ready for the trip by 7 p.m . Ram gave a nod to her, and asked her to drop in to her place, soon.

Disconnecting the call, priya smiled .she again felt a completeness.she kept on smiling... and drove to her home, through the busy traffic of Mumbai.

Precap coming soon 

Edited by nairitabala1988 - 10 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful updat...
at last she open her heart in front of her mother.
she feels completes when Ram is around her. she also like his company..
Ram is also sure that Priya loves her.
eager to know who will speaks up first...I think Priya😳
continue soon and thanks for PM😊
Edited by sandhyasn - 10 years ago
Sakshiram thumbnail
Just one word to say you are a fabulous writer...read it in one go..dont knw really how to comment..ur writing take us to the world of fantasy.. Take a bow to your writing
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was very good 
priya has fallen for ram
continue soon