Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A Sweet and Sour --- Love Story .| Updated | page 101 - Page 7

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
part 1

awww i m falling for this story again... loving this new RaYa too they r looking awesome to me to gud yaar i loved concept of this story too... waiting for it do connt soon...

& egarly waiting for second season of Why u loved me so much??? nekki aur puch puch plllz yaar start that story i put my request on season 1 thread to make that story's season 2 i m happy u r also thinking that way... thanks you & connt both the SS very soon waitinggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg ggg...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
@Nairita

am still waiting dear for the prologue of the sequel of SS
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update and prologue of the sequel.  Please consider.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part nd for the prologue of the sequel of ur SS too..
Update soon plz...
scarlet19470 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls give us the prologue of sequel 2 ..waiting
jineejiggs thumbnail
WAITING...
WAITING...
WAITING...
WAITING...
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward more
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Introduction: WHOA... Shrewd business woman. At last, Priya Sharma is on the Exec chair and RK on the receiving side... 😆 😆

Loving it already... This is going to be an interesting ride for readers. Looking forward to it

Edited by IndYa4u - 10 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chapter 1 -  O..M..G... I just died reading the conversation between Ram and Priya. 🤣 🤣
So much Sarcasm and Human like responses... Snap back n forth were amazing...

Absolutely enjoyed it... 👏 👏 👏

"Sweet and Sour" is ppp perfect title. 😛
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends , 

Sorry got really late to update , actually i was out of town no access to lappy so didn't got chance to update ... thanks for the response for the first chapter . here i M presenting the chapter two ' Destiny ' you may think it will go just like the serial but i will give surprises , i will not go like the serial . its a different concept completely , will reveal slowly ... :) 

Cheers 

Nairita 

Chapter 2

Destiny

It was almost 1 when he at last reached his home , the Kapoor Mansion, he was tried ; with his jacket hanging from his index finger swinging on his back he walked inside. His first step on the hall , his sister came to him saying " Bhai ,dadi is waiting for you , she wanted to see you soon after you come back"  Ram looked at his sister giving her a cold look , like a big big brother. He smiled awkwardly and walked to the Head of the Family's room . Natasha watched her brother she could easily notice the pale face of her brother . Natasha Smiled , she turned back to walk back to her bed room.

When Ram reached Dadi's room he put back his jacket around himself to show how much he was busy in meeting party.  Knocking , once and twice and thrice , calling his dadi , he waited for the right moment to get inside . when his dadi said to his mom , to ask Ram to get inside , he stepped into the room.

Ram walked soundlessly to the elderly lady , wrapping his arms around , he smiled at the lady  and in return she turned her face from him and asked him to get off from her . Ram tried to comfort her , but the lady is furiously angry over him. The reason was , ram's absence during the dinner. At last Ram decided to speak openly to his grand mother about his decision , he knelt , taking her hand on his he placed a kiss on her palm.

"Dadi ' once just once listen to me '"  he pleaded to her , she looked at him , asking to continue with whatever he wants to speak .

Ram sat on the bed , looking to his Dadi and Maa , he continued , " I am not getting that person with whom I can spend my whole life with out any wary . but the girls you two are looking they are just '" he stopped and with a deep sigh he said " dadi , they only looks for a family where they will get lots of money and app dono ko ' they will just discard you two out ' and I cant live without family'."

" then tell me your choice beta ' Krishna Kapoor his mother said .

" can I tell tomorrow maa .. it's already past 1 a.m"

' nahi .. abhi '." Dadi demanded '

He felt like a defeated knight with a broken armor ' he looked at dadi and he found her eyes frowning in anger , he lost the battle without even fighting for once.

" Ok '" he settled down again , and started saying , " should be independent  , should know something about business , so that if I ever want her suggestions or I want to discuss anything with her I can do it , she should know family values most important , should be sober , gentle polite loving caring , and can balance life  between her work and family life and who should be ready to accept me in any means '" he stopped and looking at his maa and dadi added " that's all I want ' nothing more ' or less'."

" Aisa ladki mile toh tu shaadi karega '??" dadi asked

" haa dadi .. pehle mile toh sahi '" ram said '

" Abhi mein tuje tabhi ladki dikhayungi jab mil ayegi lekin '" Dadi stopped '.

" lekin kya '." Ram added ..

" promise kar tu usi se shaadi karega '" Dadi said , before ram could react , she took his hand and placed it on her head , and asked him to cross on her name and promise ' Ram looked blankly at her , she left his hand and sobbing said , " Janti thi tu nahi karega ' nahi manega dadi ko , bharosha hi nahi hain ' iss budhiya pe '. Kyun khayega kasam '"

Emotionally blackmailed by Dadi , ram gave up and keeping his hand on his dadi's head he said " I promise dadi ' app jisse bologe , mein usi se shaadi karungi , but uss mein yeh sarein gun hone chahiye '"

" bharosha nahi hain dadi pe .." she said again ..

" nahi dadi .. I trust you more than me '"

" toh kha kasam theek se '" dadi pressed his hand on her head '

" ok ok '" ram gave up completely and he promised dadi to marry , where ever she will want him to marry .. dadi became happy , she gave ram a warm hug . After making dadi sleep ram wished his mother good night and climbed the stairs ' he meet his sister way to his room ..

" Toh ' now you will marry right 'bhai .." Natasha teased her brother ..

Ram looked down and found that his mother is also vanished into her room , he fisted natasha's ears in his hand and said " bhai ko chedegi ' haaa'"

" chodo chodo ' bhai leave it.." Natasha almost shouted '

Ram left her ears and Natasha warned him about the next morning and promised him to make him learn a lesson ' Ram showed a slap to her in reply , after few minutes of fight , ram and Natasha went to their respective rooms .

Next Morning '

It was still dark , when she opened her dairy , her hairs were still wet , water is dropping from her hairs , the droplets ran down the chair down to the ground , she opened the window just by her table , before she finally started to write '

Left alone '

Today I have everything in my life '

Success , property , somewhere family too .. but still I m left alone '

Why just tell me why ?

I know my depression is evolving ..

Taking me to the world of agony '

Am I really so bad ?

Tell me the silent breeze why I m left alone?

Tell me why I can't be loved '

Tell me why every person I love .. Leaves me Silently '

She looked up through the window she could see the new sun on the horizon , slowly the lights are coming in , to dissolve the  darkness of the night ' she looked back into her diary ' and started writing again '

"only there I find peace , I find you in them , I find peace in their smile .. I find belongingness in their love ' I find a perfect family in them ' I wish .. Sunday comes fast' i don't know why but for the first time , I am feeling like , I should run to them and take them in a longing hug and convey my unsaid words how much I missed them , how much they are important in my life.

And today Kartik , my little brother is coming back , welcome back bhai . Just few months you will need to get accustomed with the business I know then , my time will be only theirs , and papa and yours bhai . I don't want' no' the correct word is need , I don't need any one else in my life;  my life seems almost perfect ' except '."

She stopped writing looking into a photo kept in her diary , she said "except you mamma'"  a tear drop fell on the photo. She immediately wiped out the tear , and laid back the photo carefully into the diary . She again started writing , but .. a single line she wrote now

"I wish today will be better than yesterday."

She closed the diary , with closed eyes .. she took a deep long sigh . when she opened her eyes to look into the new world , she saw the sun is rising high, alarming the world to come alive , warning the humming working bird to leave for their destination. Priya went to take shower and come alive to THE PRIYA SHARMA avatar for the day.

At the Breakfast Table.

Priya and her father , Sudheer, were having  breakfast in silence . when they were finished , priya stood up to leave , sudheer alarmed her about the meeting with The Ram Kapoor. Cocking her head to her father she said , " I remember papa, have I let you down any time ?" no was the obvious answer . priya took blessings from her father and left.

As priya vanished from the mansion , sudheer stepped to his wife's full scape picture in the hall , standing in front of her , he said , " Shipra abb tum hi kuch karo ' before time goes out of hand , do something , send someone to our daughter's life that she will start to live again."  Sudheer next looked into the smiling kartik's photo on the table and smilingly he added addressing kartik , " come back soon son , more than me your sister needs you , she needs your smile , your naughtiness to live again' whom I destroyed years ago , today I wish I could have a time machine to amend .." sudheer closed his eyes stood contented '

Innovative Supports and Solutions'.

Conference Room

Priya was checking the presentations , it was almost 15 minutes to start the meeting , the final minute checking she was doing . Engulfed in the presentation , she was unaware of the world .

" Excuse me ." the voice came , she missed , the other employees got alarmed and stood straight , but the man didn't entered , he waited for the boss of the company to react. The man again said " Excuse me." Priya again missed it. The man smiled and knocked at the door and asked permission again, priya missed it again , but when she looked up to ask the cleaning staff to carry away the empty coffee mug , she found everyone standing straight looking at the door . Priya revolved her chair to 90 degrees , and found Ram Kapoor standing there. She stood up next , and checking the time , she smiled and said " sweet Insult '"  smiling on herself she walked to the door , " Good morning '" he reciprocated .

"Welcome Sir , we are ready with our presentation '" Priya this time made the way for ram , he smiled and with his team came into the conference room and settled down .

Priya's started the presentation . Ram came with the intention to point out mistakes , but the lady was too too good , her presentation was flawless , an idiot , only would kick away the offer that she and her organization was offering. As she completed , the lights came in . Ram kapoor and vikram clapped ' the room followed .

" thank you ..' she addressed , next she looked to Ram and added , " so sir , can we expect a long term '" she has to stop as a person interjected , begging pardon , he came and whispered something to priya , her lips immediately curved into a smile , she whispered something back , the man nodded and went away .

" extremely sorry for the interruption.." she continued , " so sir , would you like to have a long term relationship with us .."

" an idiot will only say No ' really I have to admit , wonderful business deals you are giving to trap money makers ." Ram stood up and smiled .

" I am a money maker too sir , you serve the mass common man with products , and we serve mass corporate with our services.. that's the difference only .." priya said back .

" hmm' I thought something else about you ' what ever we share personally , professionally we will go places , that I promise '." Ram said confidently

' first sir , sorry , but we don't share anything personally and second , ya we will surely.. and chairman sir is waiting for you ' Garg will take you to him ' and I will join few minutes later , I have some important work" , priya looked at garg and asked him to take the gentlemen to the chairman , she excused herself before the guests could leave . ram could feel her pace , when he came out he saw priya literary running downstairs . Ram got surprised , and Grag added , " Ma'am s  brother is here , Kartik Sharma .." Ram smiled and they headed to the lift'

Downstairs , priya ran down ' she smiled looking at a tall , slim trim boy standing  infront of her , with his back to her , his hands tucked inside his trouser pocket . hairs perfectly back brushed. His grey suit is shining '. Priya's lips curved more and more '. She said , " Bhai '"  The boy with charming smile turned , he smiled '. Opening his arms wide he shouted , " Di '" he ran to his sister and hugged her longingly ' , " I missed you di ' now I feel like I am home ' never let me go again di .."

As they broke the hug , kartik's attention went to the lift which halted , and when he saw , Ram Kapoor and his father coming out , he surprisingly said " Di if I am not wrong this is Ram Kapoor right !!!" priya nodded back . Kartik over excitingly said , " oh !! god di , he .. I am a big fan of his '"

" really ?" priya asked him , kartik nodded back yes '

" come" priya took kartik to Ram and introducing kartik , she added , " Mr.Kapoor you have to deal with him only after six seven months '"

" why ?" kartik asked immediately , ' where the hell you are going . are you marrying di ?" kartik said without considering the guest .

" shut up kartik nothing like that .. I m just thinking of retirement nothing else , shut up you '" priya smiled and  said , " one year after a year ' only you will be dealing with Kartik Sharma." While she smiled to Ram , she maintained an angry gaze at kartik '

Ram smiled looking at the brother sister , he slowly left with sudheer '

That Evening '

Sudheer came back calling priya and kartik , they were in the living room only , the siblings came to their father and he asked them to get ready  , because there is a party .

" papa , you and kartik go , I m not '" priya stopped as sudheer , interjected , " priya the family should be present" before priya could say anything , sudheer added , " it's important and I am not going to listen to anything ' and I also knew how much you hate parties but it is different ' so no more arguments get ready ' we will leave in 30 minutes." Sudheer headed to his room.

Priya , helplessly , left with no other option went to her room , to get ready for the party , this time she choose a salwar suite , within 15 minutes she was ready , in her off 'white salwar suite .  she descended down and waited for her father and brother to come.

In the car '.

" papa '" priya broke the silence , she asked her father about the party and she came to know that singhals success party it is , and they always keep traditional , family parties , but then also priya , hates it , because she is not a party creature . They drove to the party venue ' through out the drive kartik was busy to share his experiences from London School of Economics.

After an hour and few minutes , the family drove to the  party place . The sharmas walked into the party , they meet many delegates , and she maintained a fake smile , while meeting them , while in reality   she was getting annoyed and annoyed ' she excused herself to the furthest corner of the hall.

The party went on , some kind of music was playing , priya was seating on a couch confined in herself , around her the peoples are laughing shouting , making her more irritated , she stood up to leave , when she saw something ' she tried to find out , but the distance prevented .

Walking to the elderly ladies , priya said , " excuse me '" the ladies looked at her . priya continued , " app dono , are you finidng someone", she looked at the elder among the too and added , " I think app ko baithna chahiye , you are not looking well." Priya looked around and found a group of young people sitting , she rushed to them and asked for a chair . when they refused ' priya said , " where from you are , who don't know to respect elders , who's your parents ?"

A boy stood up and said ' excuse me , who the hell you are ? and don't think that you know my father .'

' yes I don't know , and you don't know me '" the boy was about to seat , priya kicked the chair and the boy fell on the ground , priya signaled a waiter to take the chair to the elderly ladies 'the waiter followed and gave the chair to the ladies , and he managed another chair too.

The grounded boy on the other hand shouted , " what the hell!!!"

" shut up !!" priya frowned '. Adding , " go and learn manners and ask Mr. Malik to meet me ' Mr. Raman Malik na your father ??" the boy's throat went dry as he came to know that priya knows his father and he got tensed when he found that the lady is addressing his father's name with such an ease , he gulped !!! priya didn't say anything further , turning back she walked to the elderly ladies .

" App dono theek hain .?" she asked as she sat on her knees in front of them'

" zinda reh puttar '. Wo itni badi party mein ' kho gaye hum '" the eldest lady said '

Priya smiled , and the other lady said , ' can you find our  son , he might be here only '.'

"dadi .. maa'app idhar ho '" Natasha came there , and the ladies were none other than  ram's mom and dadi .  priya stood up . Natasha and she exchanged wishes ' priya got that the ladies are in safe hands , so she decided to leave , taking blessings from the elder ladies , she left '. The party ''

" kaun thi yeh ladki '" ram's dadi asked '

" priya Sharma .. dadi 'I guess , as bhai  said !!! " Natasha said '.

" kiski beti hain '." Dadi asked again '.

" sudheer uncle dadi , abhi abhi mile hum , he wanted to meet you two '" Natasha pulled out her phone called ram and directed him to the place . ram walked with Sudheer and Kartik , there . sudheer took blessings from Dadi ji and wished Krishna Kapoor .  kartik took blessings from them.

Sudheer  said that his daughter left early , dadi and Krishna kapoor smiled only '. And then there was a awkwardness as the combination was odd , elders and young genx . No one could speak , Natasha broke the silence , she excused herself  and after her kartik and ram excused themselves too.

" kaisa hain Sudheer ?" Dadi asked ..

' chal raha hain Biji , beti beta ko le kar , waise priya ko party pasand toh nahi hain  , idhar hi thi , let me call her '.might not have gone far .." Sudheer took his phone to call ..

" I think , you should leave her alone for a moment ..she really don't like parties sudheerji '" Krishana kapoor said ..

" How do you ' I mean you have never meet her after her childhood." Sudheer said surprisingly '.

" we just meet her .."

" bahut soni kudi hain teri sudheer'kya karti hain ?? " dadi added after Mrs.kapoor.

Sudheer smiled as complemented him for his daughter and he also informed  that his daughter is the CEO of his company , she is the backbone of his business'.. the ladies looked at each other '.. and then suddenly dadi asked , " shaadi tai kar idya bacchi ka '." Sudheer looked surprisingly at dadi and said . "  nahi biji , uske layek ladka nahi mila.. ajj tak'"

" sudheer ji '. This is like '. Bagal mein choda aur seher mein dhindora'" mrs. Kapoor said , sudheer got surprised , and he got shocked , when Dadi , asked Sudheer Priya for Ram '. He was well aware of Ram , but he will get such a pleasant surprise from the kapoors he never thought of that.

" I don't know what to say  , but Ram ' usse ek baar'" sudheer looked at dadi , she said , "  Ram ko jaisi ladki chahiye , priya bilkul waisi hain ' hain naa krishna '"

" yes ' haa sudheerji and Ram will marry only there where biji will say '" Mrs.Kapoor affirmed '. , adding , " priya se pooch lijiye app 'she might have choices." Dadi also seconded her daughter in law. Sudheer smiled and said " nahi , priya dnt have such choices , she will marry ,there , where I will want her to '"

" well I can understand but , just ask her once '" krishan kapoor insisted '  sudheer agreed to her and added that he will revert back to them , in a day or two with priya's decision '.

So destiny turned for Ram priya , but what will be her reaction , after learning about ram as her prospective groom , how will sudheer manage the situation , will they turn up for marriage , is Dadi's decision right to get Ram priya married !!! and how will Ram React learning about Priya , will he break his promise given to Dadi ' 

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago